Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Rivers State Government Plans To Stop Small Private Schools-this Is EVIL! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers State Government Plans To Stop Small Private Schools-this Is EVIL! (450 Views)

COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years / JSS 3 Exam Fees: Private Schools Parents Besiege Lagos Exam Board For Refund / Angry Father Calls Out Private Schools For Giving Students Too Much Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Government Plans To Stop Small Private Schools-this Is EVIL! by logadims: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2017
It has been on news(radio stations and other media) that all unauthorized schools in Rivers state, are to be closed down.

My question is why

Is that NAPPS(Rivers chapter) or Rivers State Government are trying to make life hard for the young entrepreneurs in the state?
or are they trying to run a monopoly system where only the Rich are able to open a school??- I really want to know.

This Exercise, is also a way of making more youths and graduates unemployed and stranded or is that their plan?- don't they know that this will increase crime rate in the state?

Note: Registration into NAAPS is in Hundreds of thousands. Are they trying to make it compulsory even for beginners?? this I see as wickedness.

please, I need answers to these questions. Someone I know was affected.

I REALLY NEED ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS! both from NAAPS and Rivers State Government.

cc
lalasticala, mynd44, dominique
Re: Rivers State Government Plans To Stop Small Private Schools-this Is EVIL! by logadims: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2017
I need answer
Re: Rivers State Government Plans To Stop Small Private Schools-this Is EVIL! by logadims: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
why? Today 40 schools were shut down!
Re: Rivers State Government Plans To Stop Small Private Schools-this Is EVIL! by logadims: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2017
school owners can tell us how they went about their registration
Re: Rivers State Government Plans To Stop Small Private Schools-this Is EVIL! by logadims: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
I learnt today, that a Big Man gave some boys money to shut every small school around that they are the people reducing the population of their school. is that fair? @ lalasticala, mynd44, dominique

(1) (Reply)

NICON Insurance Fees In Unity Schools Is A Fraud Parents Allege / IRGIB AFRICA - Pls I Need To Discuss With An Irgib Student / Fg, Ssanu, Nasu, Naat Negotiation Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.