Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions (26799 Views)

Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2017
Ghana's Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger that was caught and filmed by her husband when she was sleeping with another man on her matrimonial bed took to Instagram to say some prayers and show love to her fans.

She posted: "To everyone that prays with me and my family... I say thank you ...

To all my fans and spectators... I say I love you"
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5946102_img20170911091436_jpeg7688d0412e622695fb4e929e103a4f41

But got epic replies from her followers on Instagram

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5946117_screenshot20170910231139_pngb40d94c1de2e4b7933a706b0129e2dee
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/sex-tape-see-epic-replies-as-afia-schwarzenegger-posted-a-prayer-on-instagram

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by madridguy(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2017
R.I.P " MORAL " shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by lafflaff123(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Ashawo no get shame.

All men should pray never to marry a shameless woman.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by Atlantia(f): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2017
Here we go again.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2017
Orisirisi something
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by Nutase: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by swiz123(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2017
This woman is a clown.A clown with nice tits and assz grin

2 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2017
shocked

Was that really her on the video?
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by gabinogem(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Was that really her on the video?
no, it wasn't her, it was me tongue

6 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by lafflaff123(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2017
swiz123:
This woman is a clown.A clown with nice tits and assz grin

Have you actually watched the Video?i am assuming no,hence your comment.

There is nothing nice about any part of her body. And trust me,i took my time to scrutinise every where,from the sagging tattooed tits,to her flat arse when she was running into the bathroom.

She is dirty.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2017
gabinogem:
no, it wasn't her, it was me tongue

4 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by swiz123(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

There is nothing nice about any part of her body. And trust me,i took my time to scrutinise every where,from the sagging tattooed tits,to her flat arse when she was running into the bathroom.

She is dirty.
Her backside is wide... Thanks to her gigantic hips thoe
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by swiz123(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

She is dirty.
Her backside is wide... Thanks to her gigantic hips tho
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2017
Osho looking like a monkey......see long mouth...

Wetin concern me sef

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by Oyebee91(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Ashawo no get shame.

I swear. ..na the koko be that! !!!

7 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by Oyebee91(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

She is dirty.
you also noticed. ...compare to the pictures wey she snap for studio. ..her breast make brain for that photo. .Thanks to the video for revealing everything. ..photoshop na bastard! !!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by Oyebee91(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

She is dirty.
you also noticed. ...compare to the pictures wey she snap for studio. ..her breast make brain for that photos . .Thanks to the video for revealing everything. ..photoshop na bastard! !!

3 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by lafflaff123(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oyebee91:
you also noticed. ...compare to the pictures wey she snap for studio. ..her breast make brain for that photo. .Thanks to the video for revealing everything. ..photoshop na bastard! !!

Yes my friend.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oyebee91:
The appearance of most celebrities that people drooled for on Social media is usually different from the real thing...

Before they post pic on SM, they will first do make-up, use high quality camera, photo edit apps and other touches to give that spotless and perfect looks.

16 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by WebSurfer(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by Fresia01(f): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nobody is perfect.. Live and let Live.. Nobody holypass!
Accept your mistake and move on..

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by dayleke: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lol,
Again?!!!!
Amen...
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by Felixalex(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
She's a comedienne ryt?

She cld just say d whole sex thing was a joke
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by beautiful232(f): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
very funny how people do things and still come in public to type NONSENSE..
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by onosprince(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by Felixalex(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
beautiful232:
very funny how people do things and still come in public to type NONSENSE..

I love ur shape
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by ernieboy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Ashawo no get shame.

true bro, she really has no shame. if u watch the video on YouTube, she was even defiant after being caught red handed until her husband threatened to pour acid on her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions by 2016v2017: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Ashawo no get shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya / Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) / Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.