Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi (16450 Views)

Ejike Asiegbu's Father Is Dead! J.U. Asiegbu Dies At 100 (Photo) / Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair / Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Susan Peters is trying sha...
Re: Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi by midehi2(f): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
smartty68:
How old is Eucharia? She's looking unkept and old
Haba! she just lost her only child cry
Re: Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi by roqrules04(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
This Adda Ameh go dey weed
Re: Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi by xangerar: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
smartty68:

Nope! I don't undecided

Please do. It is human to so do. She has just suffered from a fate that befalls humans. It will be a fatal blow on humanity to act inhumane at this time. She at 52 has lost a 15 years only son after an unending sickness and pains.
Re: Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hardewarlee:
Wetin Concerns Me undecided

3rd FTC on Nairaland.

Dedication goes to all Tasudites on NL .

God send Baba Buhali the dullard and those werey people lavishing our money away from that Aso Villa

Quote me and you will never know Peace.
dedicate your shitt to Lucifer in hell...."wetin concern me" wtf?
Re: Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi by Rick9(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
I don't understand the picture snapping anyway.
Re: Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi by ChristyB(f): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Please does Susan Peters now live with Eucharia?
All the condolence pictures she dey.
Re: Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi by realruth1(f): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
eezeribe:
Adda Ameh is a clown... I pray she loses her own son too in no distant time and smile sheepishly to the camera...
Fat black cow!!!!!!
take it easy, i guess she just want to cheer the Eucharia up.
Re: Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi by goodvision12(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
smartty68:
How old is Eucharia? She's looking unkept and old
Nawa for you oo.Is that all you can say?

Re: Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi by smartty68(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
goodvision12:
Nawa for you oo.Is that all you can say?
Well, I still dey look her with Glamour Girls eyes sha grin
Re: Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi by Akshow: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
eezeribe:
Adda Ameh is a clown... I pray she loses her own son too in no distant time and smile sheepishly to the camera...
Fat black cow!!!!!!
thankfully u are not God.
Re: Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi by condomuser: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
That's how they do Afonjas .

she came there to swallow eWEDU !!!

Evaberry:

See that fat one smiling like a fool!

will she smile if it was her child
Re: Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi by Hardewarlee(m): 7:06am On Sep 12, 2017
It's a no worry case. You shall NEVER know Peace and that's certain because to before warned is to before Harm.Bastard Pikin
praiseneofingz:
dedicate your shitt to Lucifer in hell...."wetin concern me" wtf?
Re: Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2017
Hardewarlee:
It's a no worry case. You shall NEVER know Peace and that's certain because to before warned is to before Harm.Bastard Pikin
Not your type no be ur type go curse me u small gan....iin blame you....as u never born na and u no go born idiot pikin omoale jati jati......oloribu!
Re: Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi by EtherealAnn(f): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Are Engaged / Open Letter To Olamide - Why Olamide Shouldn’t Release An Album This Year 2018 / Denrele, Dayo Amusa, Eniola Badmus & Others At AFRIMA 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.