Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. (18555 Views)

Help Me Choose The Best Among These Options Please. / "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out / Skype Introduces Video Call Recording Feature With Options To Save And Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. by Gptech(m): 6:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Obum007:
.... Nna u have finished my life this phone. Is bad ass. I was already confused with the umidigi c note2 and leagoo t5 and now this homtom ht50? Haba which one I go buy now? But I've scouted these companies and so far this homtom is cheap and it has just 92k followers on FB while the umidigi I wanted to order this morning is expensive at 50k but the specs is badass I say the speed test with Samsung s8 it beat Samsung hands down. But with the price of the homtom and the state of the country now I would love to save money! Or I should just go for what will make me happy? Which is that umidigi.
Hey, if you have the cash, like up to 50k you said up there, don't waste your money on any mtk device unless it's running at least the mtk x20, there are snapdragon devices with at least snapdragon 625 that you can get instead. Note that a good phone goes beyond paper specs and looks, and stop watching those funny YouTube videos that will end up deceiving you ( we watched a Umi device surviving a hammer test 2 years back, and those who bought learnt with their money).
Finally, the processor the Umidigi C note 2 runs is no where near the snapdragon 6xx series let alone the mighty 835 in the Galaxy s8 ( don't forget this).
I love what this thread is doing, have personally handled some of of these devices like Ulefone Tiger, Leagoo M8, and an Oukitel u20 plus is on the way for a friend, but if you can afford it, get something better, thanks.
Re: China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. by dizzyime: 7:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Latest Trending:9mobile is offering data bonus #200/1GB and #1000/5GB

9mobile is out again to please their users with this special data offers of #200/1GB and #1000/5GB

while other telecom are busy squandering and draining our money in data subscription.
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/trends/latest-trending9mobile-offering-data-bonus-2001gb-10005gb/

Re: China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. by NLOwner(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2017
LordsApostle:
My Homtom HT50 , just arrived yesterday, and that's what I'm using now.. The SD card, seem to be hybrid type, don't know how to insert it.

But its cool..

If u want to buy it, I'm willing to sell mine to you. For same price 35k .

Contact me if interested.

I already visited your thread.. wink
Re: China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. by fibonacci2526: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Gptech:

Fear nr let me laf, chai! grin

I don tire for NL. People nor fit survive for XDA ooo.
Re: China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. by Julietcutie(f): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Greatzeus:

N30k
The battery is the selling point,used it 5hours straight for browsing yesterday,it used just 33% . Though the follow come charger is too slow for me,so I dumped it for a faster charger. It's Nougat, supports Otg.
please how is d camera quality is it nice?
Re: China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. by NLOwner(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Julietcutie:

please how is d camera quality is it nice?

Itel and nice cameras are like day and night, they don't meet..

If you need a phone with good camera, Itel ain't an option!
Re: China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. by Julietcutie(f): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
NLOwner:

Itel and nice cameras are like day and night, they don't meet..

If you need a phone with good camera, Itel ain't an option!
thanks
Re: China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
bobo65:

The time all these cheap olx things go show u pepper, u go calm down

Ill rather buy directly from a shop or a renowned seller and non of them will offer u s5 for 35k

U will never find an neat unworked on s5 for 35k, it must surely have a dent or an issue the seller won't disclose, wen u carry d phone go house, u will start wishing u were phoneless and kept ur 35k

Bro most of these shops advertise on jiji. Call them and they will give u their office at ikeja, go there pick up ur phone.
Re: China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. by eboy540(m): 1:37am On Nov 23, 2017
ShyCypher:
You have 30k and you want to buy a new china phone? Asin conc chinco phone of d Tecno, Infinix, Gionee, Malata (and what the hell ever they call themselves nowadays undecided)

Why don't you buy a UK used Samsung S5? I'm sure 35k can get a very clean one. Its much more reliable than these strange soundin' phones you are mentionin'. After a year, these inferior phones will develop one irreversible fault or the other due to their inferior hardware.

The Samsung will still last longer than these phones despite being used.

This is fact.
. I pray so
Re: China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. by eboy540(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
I laugh when some people comment about phone pls nothing is wrong with any China phone that is nut yet popular from leagoo oukitel homtom, it depends on u the consumer and what u want to use it for, I can never buy popular product because am a living testimony of China produc, still rocking my phone since yesterday with 3g almost 12hrs ago, am rocking leagoo Lucas power so my friend sit down and think of what u want to use the phone for GOODLUCK
Re: China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. by sureinfo: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2017
NLOwner:
I swear I'm the most confused human being right now gadget wise..

Here's my story.

Mid-august my ever reliable Samsung S4 fell from the top floor of where I live and landed face flat on the concrete compound and lost its screen, we know how affordable samsung screens are..

I decided to allow the phone rest after serving me well and use the money for the screen to get a cheap alternative I can use till December when I'm most likely gonna be boxed up to buy another samsung..

So I gathered my 30k and started looking for a phone of that range..
I stumbled upon the Leagoo m8 pro here on Nairaland and liked it, 5.7 inches screen, 2gb/16gb, fingerprint, dual cameras and 3500mah battery and was still within my budget.. *look at God*

I chatted bobo.65 about the phone and he suggested Oukitel U20 plus, I read reviews of the phone and I was wowed.. What actually won my heart was it's Full HD screen, I knew I may not really miss the display of my samsung with this phone except that the samsung is amoled while the oukitel is LCD. I checked the phone on Jumia and price is 30k on the dot, shipping and delivery took it to 31,650.

I was just about ordering for the phone last week when I saw homtom ht50 at a jumia ad somewhere (could be their site or on facebook), this particular phone is offering me 3GB/32GB plus a 5,500mah battery for its price..
Since I'm just looking for a replacement phone it's evident that I don't have any specs at all in mind, as long as the phone works and gives value for money I'm in.. I imagined all the things I could do with a 3gb RAM and a 32gb ROM, all the movies and games and the work I can perform on the phone and yet still get a backup from a 5,500mah battery, this is heaven.. Price on jumia ranges from 32-36k depending on seller so this meant more cash.. I already planned to up my budget and make the order this week when I woke up this morning and met another shocker..

Here comes the Doogee mix lite, it was unveiled just last month.. a truly bezel-less phone, 5.2 inches, dual 13mp back cameras and an 8mp front shooter, corning gorilla glass 5 at the front and back.. The external design of this phone is really beautiful and eye-catchy.. Though it is just 2gb/16gb and a 3,080mah battery but I believe it's a compromise for the price and it ain't a Deal breaker to me..

Phone ain't available on Jumia yet but it retails for the same price as the Homtom ht50 at Aliexpress which means it could sell for 35k max when it's finally available on Jumia..

Brethren I'm finally overwhelmed, don't know which way to go again and I'm scared that before Jumia makes this phone available, China would make another move that would kill me completely..

Please help me make a choice of device..

Leagoo M8 pro
Oukitel U20 plus
Homtom Ht50
Doogee mix lite..

Which do I go for?

Tecno, Infinix and Itel marketers/fanboys please keep away from this thread, I don't want your hot 5 lite or spark K7 neither am I interested in P51 and S31.. undecided

Thank you..!‎
Lols, u want help yet u r saying tecno fans should keep off? Bros spark k7 beta pass all dose options u put dere
Re: China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. by bareal(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
sureinfo:

Lols, u want help yet u r saying tecno fans should keep off? Bros spark k7 beta pass all dose options u put dere

Tecno u say?

Re: China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. by NLOwner(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
sureinfo:

So tell me, how is the Tecno spark k7 better than Oukitel U20 Plus and Doogee Mix lite?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samsung To Pay Apple $1.05B for Patent-Infringement / 12 Times Autocorrect Went Wrong / Dstv Mobile Application For Nokia, Samsung , Lg!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.