Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,688 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp (47886 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by beautiful232(f): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
are you sure this woman is Ok?
so shameless
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by talk2saintify(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Game
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by Buhariboy: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Afiya ashewo grin grin

But her punna looks moist and sweet sha

See
Anxiety as U.S.A based Nigerian rapper , speedy-darlington gets rejected by delegates of nations of the earth , bags chieftaincy title .

http://trevonupdate..com.ng/2017/09/anxiety-as-usa-based-nigerian-rapper.html
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by Geminiboy: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
A hoe will always remain a hoe..she's not feeling remorseful at all, why go into marriage if a dick can't satisfy you
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by Faithscharms2(f): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
She has hit rock-bottom and it can't get any worse than this so the only thing is to try and salvage ye situation that's why she is saying this rubbish..reverse psychology but deep down and every night she cries herself to sleep undecidedshame

2 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by jrusky(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hahahaha look at this b I t c h playing face saving prank.

Young lady you are useless no matter how you try to outsmart your shameful disgusting action it doesn't count any more. You are one of those who make some men has no respect for women.

You better ggeerraahh outta here.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by Austeeenxx: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
I really don't know why I am supposed to be troubled with whatever fuckery that happened in Ghana.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by Killurself: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nothing to hide in her body again, the YouTube video are there for her children and grandchildren to watch in future. Shameless woman
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by shege45: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
reverse psychology is wat shez tryin to use
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by lomprico(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ashawo!!
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by Tobycharles: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Wotta perfect definition of a hoe
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by agboskipool(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
smiley

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by childrenday15(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
she's burning inside. Just trying tCTo cover her pain with fake smiles
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by 4ward(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
AmandaLuv:
Shameless old hag trying to cover up. we know the antics already

Don't condemn people. cheesy

I will appreciate this lesson later in life
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by shineeye1: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Factfinder1:
I pity the man who wasted time and money to make this lady a wife....men love and a happy home is beyond wild sex big hips and boobs yellow skins white teeth's and tattoos don't guaranty happiness and faithfulness in marriage

Should we really pity men who hang on such hags? Only a fellow depraved person can get drawn to another depraved one. In other words, their "victims" fully deserve the treatment they get

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by Papadoh(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
No thanks, i would rather watch paint dry. #yeyewoman
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by Factfinder1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
shineeye1:

Should we really pity men who hang on such hags? Only a fellow depraved person can get drawn to another depraved one. In other words, their "victims" fully deserve the treatment they get

True
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by EmekaBlue(m): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
where is d link make i see if u nyash fresh
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by vRendoh(m): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2017

Clothes and pancake dey change these women o! no be her yansh de for that video so!.... she dey form for here,,,anything dey for inside that dress!?
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by Alphasoar(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
When you are so confused about a lost situation and battle and you dont know what to do, you start spewing trash.

Some people weh take some of these person as their role model.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sugarcious:
She's trying to cover up for the mess. Remember she's a TV presenter. We're trained that way but deep down she's very bitter. Most likely she might also be a serial a.shawo.
she's trying to wave it off. In fact, while typing that message, maybe she was even crying. I can bet my balls that she contemplated suicide too, but another thought forced her out of it.

Is she's not bothered, why did she deny the report at first?
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
vRendoh:

Clothes and pancake dey change these women o! no be her yansh de for that video so!.... she dey form for here,,,anything dey for inside that dress!?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by Ajekuiya: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
senninalu:

Controversial popular Ghana’s queen of comedy and television host, Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa, popularly known as Afia Schwarzenegger, has reacted to what has been the most talked about topic in the last 1 week..

Afia Schwarzenegger’s scandal broke out earlier last week after photos and snippets of a video of her alleged infidelity were leaked to some media outlets.

Now, in the midst of the whole scandal, she is seemingly unbothered by the brouhaha as she took to Instagram gleefully dancing and twirling, looking as nonchalant as can be with the controversy surrounding her.

The TV host apologized for ‘stealing the two-minute game’ from Funny Face’s fans, and then went to express disappointment in the poor response she’s received from Ghanaians regarding the leaked video.

She said;

“I am so shocked by Ghanaians. The video is not trending as much as I expected. However, if you have not seen it yet, get your friends to send it to you via WhatsApp so everyone gets to watch it,” 

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6witQzfDyw

see more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/isnt-trending-expected-afia-schwarzenegger-reacts-se-x-tape/4

nB: if you don't know how some gh girls behave, learn from this, no shame at all.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by billyG(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Afia is finish!her father arnold schwarzennegar will b embrassed.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by afrokid(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Abeg, anyone who knows her should advise this lady to just drop the name "Schwarzenegger", it is an abuse of the highest order to the original owner of the name. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by Trex4(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Adeoba10:
U were caught in your matrimonial bed cheating on your husband and you still havd the gut to boost about it. One of the reason why i love Arab world.
Let assume after some weeks you decided to perform in one of the famous show in ghana, as you stepped on stage, the operator decided to show your sex video via the backstage projector, am very sure you will be happy with that. Ashew.o
lolz
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by ademasta(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oh LA la
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by sladimeji(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Wetin do dis one beta nah tinz dey on ground
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by AkumahTalk(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Behold!! She has removed her garment of shame and opened her loins of disgrace...
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by drfancy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
It is not your fault for doing such!!!
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp by DammyGbade(m): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Most ladies now adays no dey shame. Our culture in Africa is dying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Chika Ike Graduates From Harvard Business School / Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.