Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:10 PM

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (44900 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
sholatem:
He forgot to add a point here,A runs girl knows how to go to babalawo to jazz guy,so as to fall for her,if he enter d place for once,he don become Mario, only insane man will want to end up with ashawo

I've heard about our sisters from that side wink
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Ugosample(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
sholatem:
He forgot to add a point here,A runs girl knows how to go to babalawo to jazz guy,so as to fall for her,if he enter d place for once,he don become Mario, only insane man will want to end up with ashawo

That is not always the truth tho.

Things like this happens sometimes
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Only mugus and fellow "runs" guys marry runs girls.

8 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by correctguy101(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
ShyCypher :
I'm currently datin' a runz girl... does that make me a good guy?

undecided

So am i , and I don't even know if I'm a cool
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Kuluosha(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I disagree..runs gals don't get good guys they get mumus and naive guys....good gals get bad guys because they love sweet words and hate the truth..
You are on point bro.i totally agree with ya..thumb up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Memories12411: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
There's difference between "Exposed Lady" and "Runs Girl".

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Lalas247(f): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mtcheew
All I saw was birkin bag grin I can see why
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Lalas247(f): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
ShyCypher:
I'm currently datin' a runz girl... does that make me a good guy?

undecided
Very bad guy
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by manikspears: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
senninalu:
Popular Psychologist and Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin has taken to social media to reveal why he thinks most ‘run girls’ end up with good guys while the decent girls settle for the average ones.
He wrote:
Why is this so?
Based on Direct Observation and survey from thousands of emails sent to me daily by people mostly Nigerians of all works and ages. I’ve gathered that Most men fall for Runs girls and ladies who have a Runs girl mindset.
Who is a runs Girl? A Runs girl is any lady who uses her beauty and looks as a tool to get money from men. Mostly older men. It’s a more flamboyant way of Prostitution. Let’s just say Very classy educated prostitutes.

The question remains , why would a Successful Eligible bachelor go for a runs girl instead of a decent lady? .

The answer is in the approach to mans Cognitive Framework ; his mentality. A runs girl has a “Phd” in knowing how to please a man, what a man wants sexually, what a man likes, her body and mind is a moving encyclopedia filled with ways to please a man. A runs girl takes so much care of her body and private parts because these body parts pay the bills.

While a Decent girl is busy equipping herself mentally, occupationally paying little attention to Social media followers. A decent girl doesn’t see the need to please a man, a decent girl is looking for a man to please her emotionally & romantically , be a companion and meet her halfway. .

A decent girl seems very difficult for most men, she has so many rules, terms and conditions. She doesn’t have the time to feed a Mans Ego and make him feel like a king because she knows she’s a Queen. .

Runs girls have allowed men to run wild and free, without any rules. Men can do and undo as long as a Runs Girl is getting her money , birkin bags and Dubai tickets she’s happy. When a man has gotten so many ladies for cheap, he will never have the patience to go through the TERMS & CONDITIONS of a Decent Girl.

see more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/runs-girls-end-good-guys-decent-girls-dont-relationship-expert-joro-olumofin-explains/

be ye not deceived karma is only climbing higher to mount pressure on the fvck boys and slay queens to fall on them,the quicker you face the music the better.we all heard about a previous olosho that was used to shade her husband of recent and the husband could not talk back.........yeah aunty karma has a strap-on Love Machine lipsrsealed. and her finisher is similar to when ............................

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Tobycharles: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
I laugh when i hear people say this trash that this guy just said. Most times they base their assumption on one or two instances of friends that they know.
What they are doing is trying to emotionally blackmail good girls. I'm sorry for people who still think because one bad girl got a good guy it automatically means every bad girl gets a good guy.

Lol there's nothing more foolish than that.
Go to counselling centres go and see bad girls regreting their lives, go to crusade grounds go and see bad girls praying like there's no tommorow after regretting their actions in the past.

There is nothing more foolish than what this guy just said. If you want to be bad be bad and stop giving excuses or trying to console yourself.
BUT REMEMBER YOU ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS TO YOU.

D upper case sentence tho
WORD

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by wildchild02: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
True

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by henuhek: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
they rock
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Anusiemgood(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Brother,you just made a very wise and intelligent observation, currently I just broke my relationship with the so called decent girl,she is more of problems.. i think the runs girl has really understand what life is really all baout

2 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by xross(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
I laugh when i hear people say this trash that this guy just said. Most times they base their assumption on one or two instances of friends that they know.
What they are doing is trying to emotionally blackmail good girls. I'm sorry for people who still think because one bad girl got a good guy it automatically means every bad girl gets a good guy.

Lol there's nothing more foolish than that.
Go to counselling centres go and see bad girls regreting their lives, go to crusade grounds go and see bad girls praying like there's no tommorow after regretting their actions in the past.

There is nothing more foolish than what this guy just said. If you want to be bad be bad and stop giving excuses or trying to console yourself.
BUT REMEMBER YOU ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS TO YOU.

correct

most of the bad girl good guy unions don't last too.

bad habits die hard

8 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by rocketsky11: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
senninalu:
Popular Psychologist and Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin has taken to social media to reveal why he thinks most ‘run girls’ end up with good guys while the decent girls settle for the average ones.
He wrote:
Why is this so?
Based on Direct Observation and survey from thousands of emails sent to me daily by people mostly Nigerians of all works and ages. I’ve gathered that Most men fall for Runs girls and ladies who have a Runs girl mindset.
Who is a runs Girl? A Runs girl is any lady who uses her beauty and looks as a tool to get money from men. Mostly older men. It’s a more flamboyant way of Prostitution. Let’s just say Very classy educated prostitutes.

The question remains , why would a Successful Eligible bachelor go for a runs girl instead of a decent lady? .

The answer is in the approach to mans Cognitive Framework ; his mentality. A runs girl has a “Phd” in knowing how to please a man, what a man wants sexually, what a man likes, her body and mind is a moving encyclopedia filled with ways to please a man. A runs girl takes so much care of her body and private parts because these body parts pay the bills.

While a Decent girl is busy equipping herself mentally, occupationally paying little attention to Social media followers. A decent girl doesn’t see the need to please a man, a decent girl is looking for a man to please her emotionally & romantically , be a companion and meet her halfway. .

A decent girl seems very difficult for most men, she has so many rules, terms and conditions. She doesn’t have the time to feed a Mans Ego and make him feel like a king because she knows she’s a Queen. .

Runs girls have allowed men to run wild and free, without any rules. Men can do and undo as long as a Runs Girl is getting her money , birkin bags and Dubai tickets she’s happy. When a man has gotten so many ladies for cheap, he will never have the patience to go through the TERMS & CONDITIONS of a Decent Girl.

see more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/runs-girls-end-good-guys-decent-girls-dont-relationship-expert-joro-olumofin-explains/

Not arguing with what he is saying but there are still so many great women out there who won't give you a hard time as long as you are really in it for marriage. On LostRib.com the guys and babes there are all looking for marriage, for serious long term relationships. Find your own good girl there http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by ITbomb(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Good guys are shy but bad girls recognizes a good guy with cash from 2 miles away and gives visible green light and encourages even the most feeble hi
While good girls are forming hard to get to see if he truly loves her, not knowing that a truly good guy is most times afraid of rejection and therefore will never be so straight-forward in his approach.

That is why the good girls falls for the the bad guys who will swept them off their feet

6 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Victornezzar:
Trash.....everyone now has an opinion, if ur a runs gal....u would meet ur type
Trash

I'm just being sarcastic.
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by plessis: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
People can just come out of nowhere and make claims without any evidence or statistics to back it up
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by OrdercityWeb: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
xross:

correct

most of the bad girl good guy unions don't last too.

bad habits die hard

@bolded-Spot on!!

Proofs abound for all to see, i wouldn't like to mention names lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by LordIsaac(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
I subscribe to the line: "....he will not have the patience to adhere to the terms and conditions of a decent girl..."

3 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by NaijaElba(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I disagree..runs gals don't get good guys they get mumus and naive guys....good gals get bad guys because they love sweet words and hate the truth..

You just hit the nail on the head...I have no reason to comment again. You have said my mind!
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
Be there deceiving yourself
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by SODEXSKI(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
sholatem:
very on point
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by babyfaceafrica: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

@bolded-Spot on!!

Proofs abound for all to see, i wouldn't like to mention names lol.
why youbdeybfear Tonto dikeh,tiwa savage..should I go on?

1 Like

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by JimD(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
This is so true. I experienced both sides. Most decent girls are obstinate and don't really know how to love a guy. They could be ambitious but they're really demanding. I experienced the rules aspect yesterday with my childish girlfriend. I think am just going to call it quits today, Life is too short to be held back.

4 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Elexdallas(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
gabinogem:
Funny thing is, these so called runs girls do have guys they fall in love with... The big question is; "who are these type of guys"?

yeah
those are dy decent, good looking and caring guys,
those are dy guys dat dosen't cheat on them lol
those are the guys dat eat dia pussy real good

2 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by LargeBreed(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
On behalf of real responsible guys including converts(retired playboys) i state it clearly: runs girls are just for straff and party while good girls are for marriage. No one wants to marry a runsgirls who's gon be running while married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by toggy: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
RUNS GIRLS GET RUNS GUY......
DECENT GIRLS GET DECENT GUY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by gurusvil(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
sholatem:

This is not always true. For instance, if you are looking for someone you want to take care of or 'satisfy', you will have so many people coming forward to receive it but if you are looking for someone to take care of you and satisfy you, you will hardly find anyone. Practical example: Ask Nairalanders to provide their account that you will credit it with N5,000 and see results in a matter of minutes but provide your account and ask for just N2,000 and see for yourself.
You see, a runs girl has so many options (good and bad), she has better chance of selecting the best from the multitude. Forget about the jax thing.

4 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by OrdercityWeb: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
why youbdeybfear Tonto dikeh,tiwa savage..should I go on?
grin grin grin
No don't go on. Issokay ma.
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by bizhop01: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
sholatem:

Can you defind ashawo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When you get carried away by initial gragra. / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.