Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (44996 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by victor8269: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
sholatem:
He forgot to add a point here,A runs girl knows how to go to babalawo to jazz guy,so as to fall for her,if he enter d place for once,he don become Mario, only insane man will want to end up with ashawo
Who good girl EPP?
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Divay22:
One should be able to balance it.
Be decent but not boring, sometimes you can go out of your way to do things, you can be a good girl and also be a bad girl...
Guys only admire decent girls, but when it comes to flow they go for the opposite..

Who said you can't go to club on Saturday and be in your choir robe on Sunday cheesy cheesy cheesy Singing worship grin grin

A good girl is a bad girl that has not been caught..

That's just pure nonsense...hypocritical life. One leg in, one leg out.

1 Like

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by testimony1089(m): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Their Character determines the kind of future you will have with them and just because people are together doesn't mean they are happy sometimes it's convenience and not true love.

I'm not looking for super man as a husband just a good man who knows the difference and appreciates it
I luv u because of dis ur statement

1 Like

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by riyanxeally(f): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
why men marry byatches
runz gals re byatches
decent gals always feeling like queens
a byatch ll always seize territories like a tyrant she knows her game like d back of her hand n knws her prey like a mom knws its child...ultimately some runz gal aint shit infact thy end up wt a lot of regret n pain if not physically emotionally...
op shld rather say why bad gals not runz gal
dont forget bad n gud is all in the mind
meanwhile we all ve our bad n gud sides
every woman is n shld be bad in bed n gud at house chores basically d yin yang of life knowing how to balance d scales...d ones u call decent are just dull n dry gals egoistics chics...
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Divay22(f): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

That's just pure nonsense...hypocritical life. One leg in, one leg out.
Lol....
But some people do it..
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by MrOmosmiles(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Kolabalogun(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Are you now telling us it is ideal to go for runs girls or what exactly
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by OAUTemitayo: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
Simply put a runs girl is a good fvcker

She can fvck your brains out..

if you jam a Runs girl that's good, my brother you are hooked, as in you are going nowhere.

Decent girls on the other hand think that sex is a sin, they hate PDA, they dislike spontaneous sex etc.

The key here is to be a decent girl and fvck even better than a runs girl. I assure you no man worth his sperm will leave you.
As in Ride that dude like your life depends on him, make him moan your name several times.

Girls take this advise and stop being anti-sex
Mama the mama.
I throw yansh
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Divay22:

Lol....
But some people do it..

A lot of people do it, actually. But it doesn't make it good. Prescribing it as a way of life is just preposterous!
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by sweetilicious(f): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
i cant accept this research.Be good on your own,God will give you where you will get peace of mind which is the most important thing from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by davido91(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
sholatem:
He forgot to add a point here,A runs girl knows how to go to babalawo to jazz guy,so as to fall for her,if he enter d place for once,he don become Mario, only insane man will want to end up with ashawo

Not all oo
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
JimD:
This is so true. I experienced both sides. Most decent girls are obstinate and don't really know how to love a guy. They could be ambitious but they're really demanding. I experienced the rules aspect yesterday with my childish girlfriend. I think am just going to call it quits today, Life is too short to be held back.

You want to call it quits just because you've read one mumu seemingly-logical post from Joro? You'll regret your action in time to come. If you think she's childish, school her.

2 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by ojlifa: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Gbam this Guy has said it all,to add quickly Run girl are even closer to woman hood than so called good girl the good girls are like man and man relationship the only difference is that so call good girl think men are there slave

senninalu:
Popular Psychologist and Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin has taken to social media to reveal why he thinks most ‘run girls’ end up with good guys while the decent girls settle for the average ones.
He wrote:
Why is this so?
Based on Direct Observation and survey from thousands of emails sent to me daily by people mostly Nigerians of all works and ages. I’ve gathered that Most men fall for Runs girls and ladies who have a Runs girl mindset.
Who is a runs Girl? A Runs girl is any lady who uses her beauty and looks as a tool to get money from men. Mostly older men. It’s a more flamboyant way of Prostitution. Let’s just say Very classy educated prostitutes.

The question remains , why would a Successful Eligible bachelor go for a runs girl instead of a decent lady? .

The answer is in the approach to mans Cognitive Framework ; his mentality. A runs girl has a “Phd” in knowing how to please a man, what a man wants sexually, what a man likes, her body and mind is a moving encyclopedia filled with ways to please a man. A runs girl takes so much care of her body and private parts because these body parts pay the bills.

While a Decent girl is busy equipping herself mentally, occupationally paying little attention to Social media followers. A decent girl doesn’t see the need to please a man, a decent girl is looking for a man to please her emotionally & romantically , be a companion and meet her halfway. .

A decent girl seems very difficult for most men, she has so many rules, terms and conditions. She doesn’t have the time to feed a Mans Ego and make him feel like a king because she knows she’s a Queen. .

Runs girls have allowed men to run wild and free, without any rules. Men can do and undo as long as a Runs Girl is getting her money , birkin bags and Dubai tickets she’s happy. When a man has gotten so many ladies for cheap, he will never have the patience to go through the TERMS & CONDITIONS of a Decent Girl.

see more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/runs-girls-end-good-guys-decent-girls-dont-relationship-expert-joro-olumofin-explains/
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nwabundo38:

when did pre marital sex stopped being a sin?

Her comment is just foolish.
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
solasoulmusic:
Being with someone doesn't guaranty happiness it's making sure the person you with has a good head on their shoulders and can contribute effectively to sharing that happiness it's not enough to just be a couple.

Everyone has a past but the keys to your future can be seen in the steps taken towards them in the past

God bless you. It truly goes beyond being a couple!

1 Like

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by emmanuel1880(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
rubbish of the year.
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Obiwiz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I disagree..runs gals don't get good guys they get mumus and naive guys....good gals get bad guys because they love sweet words and hate the truth..
Good girls hate the truth? U mean to say good girls aren't discerning enough? Like they're mumus? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Their Character determines the kind of future you will have with them and just because people are together doesn't mean they are happy sometimes it's convenience and not true love.

I'm not looking for super man as a husband just a good man who knows the difference and appreciates it

Spot on!
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
testimony1089:

I love her, too.
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
sweetilicious:
i cant accept this research.Be good on your own,God will give you where you will get peace of mind which is the most important thing from experience.

That's it!
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Hahdi(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
THUNDAR:
The world has not been balanced since Cain killed Abel
Share more light on this please??
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Odunharry(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
I laugh when i hear people say this trash that this guy just said. Most times they base their assumption on one or two instances of friends that they know.
What they are doing is trying to emotionally blackmail good girls. I'm sorry for people who still think because one bad girl got a good guy it automatically means every bad girl gets a good guy.

Lol there's nothing more foolish than that.
Go to counselling centres go and see bad girls regreting their lives, go to crusade grounds go and see bad girls praying like there's no tommorow after regretting their actions in the past.

There is nothing more foolish than what this guy just said. If you want to be bad be bad and stop giving excuses or trying to console yourself.
BUT REMEMBER YOU ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS TO YOU.
True this..

1 Like

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

God bless you. It truly goes beyond being a couple!

God bless you too
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
testimony1089:

right back at you more blessings
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by egopersonified(f): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
why youbdeybfear Tonto dikeh,tiwa savage..should I go on?

best example, Caroline danjuma, ten years after, he probably got someone who had more technics
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Ugosample(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
The thing about rough life (runz and others) is to know when to QUIT, or hang the boots

After a certain phase of your life, You should get more serious
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by NSK4U(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
runs or no runs, whoever does it better deserves best attention......

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by xross(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
solasoulmusic:

the convenience thing ain't cool
no one should spend the rest of his or her life on convenience

yes on character

you get what you want.
be careful people always get what they wish for

think as you like and act right then you'd get the Best
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
ITbomb:
Good guys are shy but bad girls recognizes a good guy with cash from 2 miles away and gives visibly green light and encourages even the most feeble hi
While good girls are forming hard to get to see if he truly loves her, not knowing that a truly good guy is most times afraid of rejection and therefore will never be so straight-forward in his approach.

That is why the good girls falls for the the bad guys who will swept them off their feet
Huhh! Somtin interesting here
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
gabinogem:
Funny thing is, these so called runs girls do have guys they fall in love with... The big question is; "who are these type of guys"?

Answer: A*sholes and Jerks.
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by PunditAfrica(m): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
Simply put a runs girl is a good fvcker

She can fvck your brains out..

if you jam a Runs girl that's good, my brother you are hooked, as in you are going nowhere.

Decent girls on the other hand think that sex is a sin, they hate PDA, they dislike spontaneous sex etc.

The key here is to be a decent girl and fvck even better than a runs girl. I assure you no man worth his sperm will leave you.
As in Ride that dude like your life depends on him, make him moan your name several times.

Girls take this advise and stop being anti-sex

Can we f*ck just ones Eva?
I wl do ur bid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife / Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.