Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? (24074 Views)

Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo / Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? by nwakibie3(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Another Zombie on the lose
Re: Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? by davibid: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Honestly how steady the light is in Bayelsa scares me

grin

I swear
Re: Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Can This Happen In Rivers State?
Re: Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? by thorrvik55(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
nkeona:
*Don't mind my use of English*

I always travel to bayelsa because of my nature of work for the past 5 years, I noticed that light has been a problem. Bayelsans are charged high for darkness lol.
But as of last week I was in bayelsa it was a different story entirely there is an improvement in light 20hrs plus a day, that's my experience for the few days I stayed in yenegoa bayelsa state.

I have to ask people around what caused this sudden change and all the people i discussed with told me same story.
According to them, It all started when osibanjo visited bayelsa and according to them he made some remarks concerning the light. Almost all workers where sacked there boss replaced with a calabar man with integrity.

This got me thinking Is it that we don't see light because of how corrupt phcn workers are?

@op I am a proud bayelsan... It is not just recently dat Bayelsans started enjoying steady light...
Re: Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? by Kaybaba5(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
My vice president is a light. Anywhere he goes there must be light..
Re: Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? by kings09(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
raker300:
During the days of Barth nnaji, Nigeria celebrated 3 days uninterrupted power supply
6 months
Re: Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? by Bangalee10(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
it's the power holding companies before the Nigerian Police in that ranking
Re: Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? by checkolatunji: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
raker300:
During the days of Barth nnaji, Nigeria celebrated 3 days uninterrupted power supply

You mean during raining season abi?

Here in Ikosi Ketu , Lagos we don celebrate over 3 days uninterrupted power more than once in the last 2 months.

Naija power don cast. Those idiot are not ready to make it better
Re: Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? by ipobarecriminals: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
eph12:

What happened?
d fraud/ scam ikeja Electricity dey take us di here nor be small
Re: Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? by jaszplus12(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
we all know who's responsible for the lack of electricity. they form cartels and local mafiosi just to line their pockets! if we cooperate as consumers we can deal with the situation!!
Re: Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? by tayejay(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
raker300:

But he later got sacked because he was not willing to compromise
Re: Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? by Raymonbell(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Albert0011:
Nigerians sha,using our hand to kill ourselves... here in Monaco France,i have neva experienced any thing like power failure or black out 4 the past 2 yrs now.

Okay, now we know you're in Monaco
Re: Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? by seangy4konji: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
They refused to repair it when ther were there.

There is no excuse for failure.
Re: Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Omoh see as Osinbajo come small for that picture.
Re: Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? by marwanafrica: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
brother if it is black out, come to the so called power state, NIGER STATE, Especially kutigi town, u will help us cry,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan / Atiku Arrives In Anambra For PDP Presidential Campaign / Naira Scarcity: NLC Threatens Strike, Gives FG Seven-day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.