Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Buhari Indimi, Stuns In New Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Buhari Indimi, Stuns In New Photos (30421 Views)

Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family / Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo / Zahra Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Buhari Indimi, Stuns In New Photos by akekelegboghodo: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
Are you sure?

She's pregnant

Her boobs are bigger.
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Buhari Indimi, Stuns In New Photos by urahara(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
dovelike:
Is it me or is this girl just there? I don't see anything overly unique about her looks. . The thing I dislike most is the shape of her nose. That spoiled her face.

Chaii
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Buhari Indimi, Stuns In New Photos by Portgas(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2017

[quote author=modelmike7 post=60346317]One of the most beautiful lady in Nigeria...
If. Not that she's the President's daughter, and a good Muslim she would have won Miss World title by now!

Good Muslim indeed.... a good Muslim is always supposed to cover every part of her body with the Hijab....... And if ur a Muslim ur not supposed to even take such pics

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Buhari Indimi, Stuns In New Photos by SwagPower: 12:50am On Sep 12, 2017
dovelike:
Is it me or is this girl just there? I don't see anything overly unique about her looks. . The thing I dislike most is the shape of her nose. That spoiled her face.
U shld b more bothered Abt d shape of ur nose.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Buhari Indimi, Stuns In New Photos by princessayesha(f): 1:14am On Sep 12, 2017
Mashaallah smiley for those critisizing her looks, let's see your own faces grin
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Buhari Indimi, Stuns In New Photos by ApBlaze10: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
My...Looks like her mom Aisha. I appreciate her beauty.
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Buhari Indimi, Stuns In New Photos by Alexis0147(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
LWKMD
MrRichy:

no be only miss world, na miss daura

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters / Reuben Abati Caught Using Fake Pictures For GEJ Transformation Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.