Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram (33568 Views)

“I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm / Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking / Kcee Reveals Why Artistes With ‘big Songs’ Do Not Make Any Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Hehehehehhe... learn how to use words correctly first.. before starting beef with me
K
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by CaptainGOOD: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
K

Yea bro
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
Now you have it. They do all for attention, not because they are worth it.
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Yea bro
Go get data and watch the video before jumping on my mention

Now you can fvck off. Bye
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by CaptainGOOD: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Go get data and watch the video before jumping on my mention
Now you can fvck off. Bye

Easy eazy.. u sound pained!.
just Relax!! .
dont tke it too personal
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Tamarapetty post=60347002]okay[/quote you this girl stop wasting FTC
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Easy eazy.. u sound pained!.
just Relax!! .
dont tke it too personal
Lol. Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by Ajekuiya: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=60346904]Five Star Music front-line act, Kcee has finally reacted to the brouhaha he caused on the internet 4 months ago after he got blasted by an Instagram user allegedly stealing and using his pictures to deceive Nigerians.

Kcee was a guest on Rubbin Minds hosted by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and he had this to say about the issue.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub-3Yvk6Yek

....http://www.lailasblog.com/kcee-finally-talks-fake-dollar-post/

[/quote

There are few celebs in this nigeria that 90% of what they do, they do it real, no reason to stunt or be fake, but KCee is not one of them sha, he was busted by watch busters, he was busted by shaderoom, he was busted for posting money, first class sits which is not his, hushpuppi even burst am, and he's a celebrity in nigeria. O boy
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by Nbote(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Factfinder1:
Unjustified lie....if you know or downloaded the so called desire song click share if you don't know the song or didn't download it or you think kcee is lying click like

Unjustified means to gather likes or shares.. Kolewerk
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by bobofellaini(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
It's alryt.That same attention led them to the Skiibi death's stuff. Continue.
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by mykel25(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Only d gullible ones don't know this.. ....its is a show biz they do everything to remain in limelite.... Just like Psquare fight, skiibii death etc....
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by lightwind(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
please is this guy, Ebuka Obi Uchendu not the guy who was among those that hosted BBA9ja?
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by Kaymaxine(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
If kcee marries oge okoye...dey would give birth to shut...sorry hushpuppy
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by EmekaBlue(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
He still get money pass most of u talking shiit about him here
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by doctorpromise(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
kcee kcee how many times did I call you?
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by Antoeni(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dead Kcee, watch out for the new single kcee ft Dbanj , black faze, Azadus, Eedris, stereoman, titled from d dead
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by Crixina(f): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
It is because of all this his childish behavior that most people forget he is Emoneys older' brother, Kcee way suppose be 'papas man' dey behave like upcoming artiste....... angry angry
older brother?

Now I'm shocked!
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by muller101(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Attention seeker
are u a sea pirate? grin
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by Tamarapetty(f): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Danielmoore post=60349626][/quote] is it your WASTE?? mind yaself grin
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by goldenarrow: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
EponOjuku:
When someone comes from a deprived background, such a person tends to overcompensate for the things he lacked.

That's why most people from poor backgrounds tend to misbehave when they come across money. Eg Linda Ikeji.

Chai', as in Oju o rola ri?
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by goldenarrow: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kaymaxine:
If kcee marries oge okoye...dey would give birth to shut...sorry hushpuppy

Chai, there is God o!
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by Davidscott(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Omo igbo u tu get sense grin
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by Kolakazy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dead News
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by Maxwellgunz: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Acidosis:
Kcee is the female version of Oge Okoye
all this Biafra people and their kolo
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by belindar: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
This guy is big fool. You just complain that hushpuppi did something to get attention, that is the same thing U did. EWU.
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by dabraska: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2017
EponOjuku:
When someone comes from a deprived background, such a person tends to overcompensate for the things he lacked.

That's why most people from poor backgrounds tend to misbehave when they come across money. Eg Linda Ikeji.

I don't like Linda ikeji and I don't really care much about her but she has done quite well for herself and deserves to spend her money anyway she pleases. Show some respect!

You that is from a rich background, go and live in a tent.
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by SmellingAnus(m): 1:20am On Oct 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
What is bad is bad alaye... Why steal a common photo to impress... As for the video abeg no time.
Happy birthday
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 12:19am On Nov 30, 2017
Acecards:
Happy birthday
thanks so much I'm grateful
Re: Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 30, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
thanks so much I'm grateful
uwc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose / 'I Love Tacha' - Zlatan Ibile / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.