Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Metal Gear V: Phantom Pain - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Metal Gear V: Phantom Pain (1458 Views)

PS3 With Latest PES 2023 Fifa,metal Gear Solid,wwe For 55k / Sekiro & Metal Gear Survive For Sale / I Need Metal Gear Phantom Pain Solid 5 For PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metal Gear V: Phantom Pain by rezy15(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Metal Gear V: Phantom pain is roughly two years now and i must say its living up to the hype. I'm almost done with the game and so far the game play, graphics and AI system are on point. Particularly fascinating is the weather system, buddy system, customization of the mother base and adaptability of the enemy combatants to your actions like switching to helmets and bulletproof vests is sublime. Best of all is the story line and game bosses like the skulls and sahelanthropus, the metal gear boss of the game. Take my word for it: if you are still yet to play this game you are wasting your gaming talent. For lovers of the series this game is everything you ever dreamed of and more! Below are some of the screenshots taken during my game play. Enjoy!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Metal Gear V: Phantom Pain by rezy15(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
more

Re: Metal Gear V: Phantom Pain by rezy15(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
and more

Re: Metal Gear V: Phantom Pain by emmamedicro46(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
So much love for this game,Love the blend of military and supernaturals in the game...Bro why the pics with QUIET's parts

1 Like

Re: Metal Gear V: Phantom Pain by rezy15(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
emmamedicro46:
So much love for this game,Love the blend of military and supernaturals in the game...Bro why the pics with QUIET's parts
Hehehe
Re: Metal Gear V: Phantom Pain by abduldope(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2017
rezy15:
Metal Gear V: Phantom pain is roughly two years now and i must say its living up to the hype. I'm almost done with the game and so far the game play, graphics and AI system are on point. Particularly fascinating is the weather system, buddy system, customization of the mother base and adaptability of the enemy combatants to your actions like switching to helmets and bulletproof vests is sublime. Best of all is the story line and game bosses like the skulls and sahelanthropus, the metal gear boss of the game. Take my word for it: if you are still yet to play this game you are wasting your gaming talent. For lovers of the series this game is everything you ever dreamed of and more! Below are some of the screenshots taken during my game play. Enjoy!
word!!! the bolded got me like cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Metal Gear V: Phantom Pain by Darksider131: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lol...abi girls no get clothes for the game na panties and bra them dey wear?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Winning Eleven 2012 (no Cache) Android Apk Download / Download Assassin Creed: Bloodlines PPSSPP - PSP Game / The King Of Play Station 2 Is Here (lagos Wide Mega Competition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.