Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) (50567 Views)

Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by prudentEmma(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
my friend this is not Abakaliki
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by scholes0(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Is that all?

Still looks like a village, no offense.

And I'm sure those are like the wall streets and finest vicinities in the place o... smh

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by PointZerom: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
ok
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by TheAngry1: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
This is ugly! The truth is that we are backward in Naija...simple

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Danielmoore:
when are we going to start having skyscrapers?

When you start having stable power.... Abi u want hang inside lift ni...

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Can't place d last picture.
Somebody epp me.
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Op Aerial view not "Ariel view". Or do you intend to wash something?

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by ehispapa(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
i did not see a single development in that pics. not a planned city, the construction of that stadium is very poor, the streets are muddy and the roads are out dated. nothing to write home about in those pics

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
The red planet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by spencekat(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ebonyi is the only state in South East that I have not visited.May be,before this year ends,I will visit Ebonyi,precisely,Abakaliki.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Just a little finer than IBADAN ........ cheesy cheesy
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by ignis: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Is this the same ebonyi state I know?
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Very ugly dirty undeveloped looking place...what an eyesore shocked

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by me69: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Where are the marginalised
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by spencekat(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
umuahia is not even close
Umuahia is a glorified village.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
maxiuc:
That sam elechi nearly killed ebonyi state

lol.
SAM Egwu abi Martin ELECHI or combination of both.
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by okway: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Whoeppme:
Just a little finer than IBADAN ........ cheesy cheesy

Lmao Don't lie to yourself. Even Enugu is not finer than Ibadan wink

https://www.nairaland.com/3941777/ibadan-pictures-development-fastest-growing

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
ehispapa:
i did not see a single development in that pics. not a planned city, the construction of that stadium is very poor, the streets are muddy and the roads are out dated. nothing to write home about in those pics
Ogbeni, how U take see mud from a picture taken from so far up
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Icon79(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Count ...1 ... 2 .... 3.....

.... and the Afonjas would invade this thread to show off their brown roofs grin grin

O pari o
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by ubox: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ariel view ko Omo view ni
It's Aerial not Ariel, the mods should do the needful(topic title blunder) asap.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by comrChris(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
I think abakaliki thread is becoming too much on nairaland...the city is fast developing but i would have prefer it develop silently

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by scholes0(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Honestly, okway you don't need to post Ibadan pics here- you should reply them with just words. That is only doing Ibadan a disservice.

Let them have their glorified village thread all to thenselves.

7 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Icon79(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Say What

Listen, except for certain parts of Abuja, Enugu is the most beautiful and the best organized city in Nigeria.

O pari

okway:

Lmao Don't lie to yourself. Even Enugu is not finer than Ibadan wink

https://www.nairaland.com/3941777/ibadan-pictures-development-fastest-growing

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by xangerar: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Abakaliki is just a beautiful place to be. I never ever had desired to leave anytime I visited. Monday next week could be another time in this beautiful garden of life.
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Celepope: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
This state has been plagued with useless Governors since when it was created.This is the most backward state in the East.They really need a lot of work to meet up with other states in the region. cool

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by EponOjuku: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Eastside046:
Wow
Igbos are really doing great things

check places igbos live and places dey dont live in Afonja land...

u wil spot de difference

beauty vs Brown roofs daz de difference mehn

i Love Abakiliki

Who is this gala hawker?
Better look at the road before molue kills you in Lagos like your unfortunate ancestors b

I can see a stadium an an express. I guess that's where wawa piglets learn how to run after buses in traffic before they graduate and come to Lagos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
I prefer Abakaliki to Ibadan...Ibadan is a rotten city littered with human body parts
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Abakaliki
Ariel ?

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by ghuzy01: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
okway:
Abakaliki is still catching up to Ibadan

More Ibadan pictures here: https://www.nairaland.com/3941777/ibadan-pictures-development-fastest-growing

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5413699_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Guy pls stop this.it is an insult to compare Ibadan with Abakaliki,you can compare Ado Ekiti or Osogbo to Abakaliki.By the way,I feel you are derailing this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Where's that soot coming out from?

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by okway: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
scholes0:
Honestly, okway you don't need to post Ibadan pics here- you should reply them with just words. That is only doing Ibadan a disservice.

Let them have their glorified village thread all to thenselves.

grin grin grin

Okay mo ma yo kuro lori thread yii
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Abakaliki

'Aerial' view and not 'Ariel' view.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Inspects Tallest Nigerian Flag Pole In Jigawa (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" / Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.