Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) (50546 Views)

Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Enugupikin: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Very ugly dirty undeveloped looking place...what an eyesore shocked
ogbomosho dirty skull miner
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Enugupikin: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
Celepope:
This state has been plagued with useless Governors since when it was created.This is the most backward state in the East.They really need a lot of work to meet up with other states in the region. cool
erosion is killing off your people in Anambra... Awka has only one double lane which is the federal enugu osha express road

Enugu remains the king though
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Enugupikin: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
ignis:
Is this the same ebonyi state I know?
alaigbo adibago mma
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by waledeji(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
This must be the tallest building in ebonyi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by muller101(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
Op it's AERIAL
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by comrChris(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
waledeji:
This must be the tallest building in ebonyi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can you show us the tallest building in Ekiti n Osun so that we can compare
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by muller101(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Pyroclast:
Wow, the view is so Klin!
grin u mean the ARIEL view?
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Fasholu: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Danielmoore:
when are we going to start having skyscrapers?
When ur father builds one.
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
umuahia is not even close

You must be joking .
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by wisenewgem(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Paperwhite:
Nice amazing transformation of the city.Guess 1st.pix-Presco junction,2nd-? "Sperendo" flyover.Ndi Ai metum aka bikonu

Ist Picture - Stadium at Kpirikpiri
2nd Picture - Presco junction
3rd Picture - Sperando
4th Picture - Government house round about
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Maj196(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Eastside046:
Wow

Igbos are really doing great things

check places igbos live and places dey dont live in Afonja land...
u wil spot de difference

beauty vs Brown roofs daz de difference mehn

i Love Abakiliki
No be only Abakiliki na Abakulikuli.

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
spencekat:
Umuahia is a glorified village.

By what measure do you rate a city?
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Eastside046:
Wow

Igbos are really doing great things

check places igbos live and places dey dont live in Afonja land...
u wil spot de difference

beauty vs Brown roofs daz de difference mehn

i Love Abakiliki
mumu must u make it tribal anuofia
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
This Is My State.
Engr Dave Umahi Is Working. Nigeria Best Governor. After Umahi Na Umahi

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Realrex(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
we in surveying said it should be "Aerial view" not Ariel @Op meanwhile the city is growing and governor Umahi is working, suck at something if you're angry �
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
scholes0:
Is that all?

Still looks like a village, no offense.

And I'm sure those are like the wall streets and finest vicinities in the place o... smh

Suffering From Schizophrenia
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
wisenewgem:

Ist Picture - Stadium at Kpirikpiri 2nd Picture - Presco junction 3rd Picture - Sperando 4th Picture - Government house round about
You Are On Point

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by nonsobaba: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Op, go and learn how to spell first before doing propaganda. It is this kind of illiteracy that has infested Abia state and left her looking rotten even with the present ape governing. Shame no dey catch you sef for this your "Ariel" pics?
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Enugupikin: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
nonsobaba:
Op, go and learn how to spell first before doing propaganda. It is this kind of illiteracy that has infested Abia state and left her looking rotten even with the present ape governing. Shame no dey catch you sef for this your "Ariel" pics?
leave Abia state alone and focus on your erosion ravaged Anambra state.. Awka has only one double lane which is the federal enugu osha express road
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
muller101:
grin u mean the ARIEL view?
no area soap
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Still a growing city at its early stage.
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Noccerino(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
okway:
Abakaliki is still catching up to Osogbo cheesy

Ebonyi was created same time with Ekiti
Compare and contrast
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Kebreal92(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
ABAKALIKI IS PART OF MY STORY...
I SERVED THERE....
NICE PEOPLE....
THEY SHOULD JUST WORK ON THE LEVEL OF INDECENT DRESSINGS OF THEIR WOMEN....
1ST PIX.... IS STADIUM JUNCTION....
CLOSED TO MY HOUSE AT KPIRI-KPIRI...
SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME BUY THAT BEANS AT OPPOSITE MIN. OF FINANCE AND DO WAYBILL TO KADUNA...

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by spencekat(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
seniorkachion:

By what measure do you rate a city?
Infrastructurally,state capital,Umuahia is nothing to write home about.I am a full fledged Abian.

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
spencekat:
Infrastructurally,state capital,Umuahia is nothing to write home about.I am a full fledged Abian.

If your rating is based on these photos Umuahia is much more developed. Hopefully someone might be kind enough to show aerial view of Umuahia.
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Respect55(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Abakaliki-my state, my pride!
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
chai I must be jealous if it were my town everywhere will look like this

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by curvilicious: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Which of the Abakaliki abeg?
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Abakaliki

Ariel view ko omo view. Little wonder they keep taking the lead in jamb and waec enrollments.

Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Look at these I BEFORE ORDERS can in it be compared with 1/2 of Oshun State not to talk of Ogun State with their brown roofs here and there. Go to TVC NEWS Television and see the difference .
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
spencekat:

What specific type of infrastructure?
Re: Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Vivly:
Thank God I'm not from Ebonyi state. Of all the Igbo states I know, this is one state that is grossly overlooked
Nne kwanyelu onwe gi ugwu, ma Obukwara n'ibughi onye ofe mmanu oo cheesy

IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] / Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children