Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal (20289 Views)

Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal / Naomi Campbell's Controversial Handshake With Buhari, Failure Of Protocol / Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by lomprico(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tell us how he has been plotting against the vulture.
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by KEVIND: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE BUHARI THAT PRESENTED HIMSELF TO HIS GULLIBLE SUPPORTERS AS A "POOR" MAN WITH NEVER GROWING 150 COWS?

Let me help you with factual information:

1. Fatima Buhari (daughter) is in Stratford, Uk.

2. Nana-Hadiza (daughter) lives in Buckingham.

3. Safinatu Muhammadu (daughter) is in Arden University, UK.

4. Halima Buhari (daughter that is not so intelligent) just finished law school in Lagos and has gone back to Leicester, UK.

5. Yusuf Buhari (son) is in the university of Surrey, UK.

6. Zahra Buhari (daughter) married but still visiting from her surrey duplex in the UK.

7. Aisha Buhari and Amina Buhari (daughters), both just got admissions into Surrey University and British school of Lome.

While APC could still have something to say against Governor Fayose whose children school in Nigeria.

#APCHypocrisy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by PHILipu1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
2014? Someone please remind me when the election took place
2014 was the year APC had it's primary election and Buhari defeated Atiku and since then,he has been fighting Buhari underground with Saraki and co.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
What is buhari seeking a second term for?This man is incapacitated already.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Liar
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
OK
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by talk2emma: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Buhari is a waste of time

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by NothingDoMe: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Shaaaraap

Waste of a president called Buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Violent witch. Fight yourself
uridiwan:
reminding you will keep disturbing your useless brain or probably affect your little sense of understand in the case I urge you to read his statement very well sir.
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by free2ryhme: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by MARYchiells(f): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
ITbomb:
So you use your activities as Deputy Director at the Presidential Campaign Council to confirm your position as Director in NNPC

I like you die for saying my mind

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by Omeokachie: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
"Former deputy director of the Buhari presidential campaign council..."
The man is just earning his pay. Therefore I expect nothing less from him.
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by Excuses: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Atiku, there is no degree to which ur criminality can b compared, u were d no.2 citizen in dis country for 8 yrs. tell us how u affected lives, here u are to day complaining buhari dis buhari that. Seeking relevance now is pathetic. U had d opportunity to in script ur name in d sands of time. but, u choose d opposite. on behalf of myself and a few of my colleague's on this forum that share my understanding..i can boldly tell you, that you are far from being our number .

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by hmabdool(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Daplux4:
from my own accessment what u said can not stop Buhari from delivering his campaign promises.
Don't blame any body Buhari is a failure 15 million votes he got in 2015 was a waste.

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by riyanxeally(f): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
chai a fool ll always be a fool m sure you ll say he inflicted sickness cluelessness...dullardinhoness n izombie fans into his life also.....hes d cause of his failure starting wt blaming Jonathan now atiku....God help us
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by refreshrate: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Edu3Again:
Does anybody need to plot Buihari's failure?

Buhari is already a failure

Buhari IS failure personified!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by RevT1: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
rekeson:
For daring to challenge the Daura weakling, I know Buhari's loyalists in APC and the north will take Atiku to the gallows... grin

But come 2019, Atiku will become president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Who did dis to you?
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by talk2percy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Eehhee...how that one take change the rate of dollar? And buhari nko, him no d plan the downfall of many politicians? Him never see anything, this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by Smithcole70(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
I would rather not vote, if it remains only Buhari and Atiku.....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by jrusky(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Apc are very funny party so Atiku no longer a good man again he is now the one who want Buhari downfall? Was it not this same Atiku apc rats were celebrating when he endorsed Buhari? Was it not same Atiku that campaign openly for apc in 2015? God I thank you this is happening, you can't lie in life and go too far, you can't rebel in life and go too far see as nemesis is catching up on Buhari and apc.

God is awesome I love the way things are happening. Dino Melaye who wore T-shirt with Gej performance grade with all F9 and was fuming gej must go 2015 today it's Melaye must go and he will go by force by fire(nemesis)

Saraki must go loaded and it was aborted but it has started gaining momentum again(nemesis)

Mama Taraba spoke her mind and spoke the truth and apc rats want her out( nemesis)

More is loading. When you lied so much disgrace is awaiting you one good day and that disgrace is loading day by day I can get it apc will be shock when the tsunami that is loading finally bust on them

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Edu3Again:
Does anybody need to plot Buihari's failure?

Buhari is already a failure

Ouch!
Epic.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by biyams83(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Daplux4:
from my own accessment what u said can not stop Buhari from delivering his campaign promises.
Don't blame any body Buhari is a failure 15 million votes he got in 2015 was a waste.
like wise ur self when u go there yeye
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nigerian politicians think they are acting seasonal movie, they think we haven't watched this episode undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by michoim(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
True talk. I didn't see Atiku throughout the 2015 presidential campaigns , except at the last campaign ground in Bauchi. And he did said he has spent alot in the primaries and did not have to give to the proper presidential campaign. Is only Tinubu that can make all these claims not Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by lloyds(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Atiku is not the saviour Nigeria needs. I think Nigerians will realise that. Very deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by smirn(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Daplux4:
In your thinking. He just revealed the bitter truth. You did not vote for him so better stop complaining. As blind as you choose to be, you will never see the bright future ahead.
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by NSK4U(m): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
mmmm.... booked

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by AngelicBeing: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Disneylady:
They are both fraudsters
Gbam, plus they are also criminals, thieves and looters, they both deserves a red card out of Nigerian political space sad

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by gryhusky(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lawal, who is a Director on the Board of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC,

I feel like crying.....it will not be better for British
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
is Buhari's 2nd name not Failure? wat again is this criminal desperado plotting?
A thief plotting the failure of a failure
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by gryhusky(m): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
My brother I feeling crying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court / Police Arrest Eze Ekene Obinali Over Anti-Uzodinma Publication (Photo) / FG Replies Falana On ‘recover $200bn Looted Funds Advice’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.