Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:51 PM

Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos (26556 Views)

North Has Destroyed Itself, Destroyed Nigeria, Separation Is.... Bayo Oluwasanmi / 'RIP APC': Youths Denounce APC With A Coffin In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by dainformant(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Following the rise of different separatist groups such as Arewa Nation, Oduduwa Republic, Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB and others, some activists today held a protest in Lagos to express dissatisfaction with the call for Nigeria’s separation and restructuring. Here are some photos from the protest.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/activists-burn-coffin-lagos-protest-nigerias-separation-photos.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by dainformant(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by madridguy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
Every separatist groups will be dealt with in accordance with the law.

Be you Arewa Nation, Oduduwa Republic, or Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB the Nigeria Army are always available to give you full fight.

One Nigeria Dole and anyone against the unity of this country should port to Cameroun or be ready to kick the bucket.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Trut(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
I can see only 7 Afonja miscreants burning dead Nizooriaa casket.

158 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
I think this action was sponsored by Star Lager Beer and WGB companies grin

Maybe their shops are about to be destroyed and this is a call to action grin

24 Likes

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Alawe(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Illiterates and dirty people with noise. attention seekers.

48 Likes

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Cyynthia(f): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
If they are Yorubas, then we should know they are those Fulani Slaves living in our midst.
Progressive Yorubas want nothing but Oduduwa.

94 Likes

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Which one is IPOD?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Which one is IPOD?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by maslong(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
madridguy:

Be you Arewa Nation, Oduduwa Republic, or Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB the Nigeria Army are always available to give you full fight.

One Nigeria Dole and anyone against the unity of this country should port to Cameroun or be ready to kick the bucket.

arewa-wwa cheesy grin
in translation arewa fመl

22 Likes

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Iykmann(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
very soon they will disagree on money sharing

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Evablizin(f): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin
You don't mean it

1 Like

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
[s]
Cyynthia:
If they are Yoruba, then we should know they are those Fulani Slaves living in our midst.
Progressive Yorubas want nothing but Oduduwa.
[/s]

You keep disgracing the great Igbo race by hiding behind a false handle. Do you have inferiority complex or you're an osu?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
[s]
Trut:
I can see only 7 Afonja miscreants burning dead Nizooriaa casket.
[/s]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Cyynthia(f): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s]

You keep disgracing the great Igbo race by hiding behind a false handle. Do you have inferiority complex or you're an osu?[/s]
See them, they have started coming to my mentions as usual.
Always check my personal text before you quote me.
I always expect you people's cry on my mentions all the time because your tears gives me Joy.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
[s]
madridguy:

[/s]

What is wrong with people agitating for their own country?

Let everybody go their separate ways.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by madridguy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
No one is holding them

IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]

What is wrong with people agitating for their own country?

Let everybody go their separate ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
[s]
Cyynthia:

I was expecting you people to always cry on my mentions.
[/s]

Always check previous post before take me for an Afonja.

I'm not a one Nigerianist. I have always advocate for a separate nation from the savages up north.

You hiding under a false handle just to look for sympathy and wouldn't be bashed is what I won't take.

4 Likes

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by sarrki(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Cyynthia:

I always expect you people cry on my mentions anyway because your tears gives me Joy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
[s]
madridguy:
No one is holding them

[/s]

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by HiddenShadow: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
So Unity is by force.?

Self determination is a right of all indigenous people

10 Likes

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Cyynthia(f): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s]

I'm not a one Nigerianist. I have always advocate for a separate nation from the savages up north.

You hiding under a false handle just to look for sympathy and wouldn't be bashed is what I won't take.[/s]
I don't give a fucck about your previous post because I know where you belong to. I am not new here and I understand every trick you play.
Now crawl back to that Miserable building with moon on it and hit your head on the floor for all I care.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by sarrki(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Cyynthia:

I always expect you people cry on my mentions anyway because your tears gives me Joy.

Your mentions you said ?

Lol

You now agree with me that Igbos are terrorist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by sarrki(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]

You hiding under a false handle just to look for sympathy and wouldn't be bashed is what I won't take.

Mechonu

Igbos are miscreants

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Cyynthia(f): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:
[s]

Your mentions you said ?

Lol

You now agree with me that Igbos are terrorist[/s]
As usual trash.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by sarrki(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Cyynthia:

I don't give a fucck about your previous post because I know where you belong.
Now crawl back to that Miserable building with star on it and hit your head on the floor for all I care.

Igbos are disastrous

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by sarrki(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Cyynthia:

As usual trash.

grin grin grin

E pain am

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Cyynthia(f): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are disastrous

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by omowolewa: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Okay, they should try National sensitization, what they're fighting is ideology and not woods

1 Like

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
[s]
Cyynthia:

I don't give a fucck about your previous post because I know where you belong.
Now crawl back to that Miserable building with star on it and hit your head on the floor for all I care.
[/s]

Why are you angry, bro? Please calm down. I can imagine how your vain is pumping out from your neck while typing this cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by truth4u: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
These people are diabolically in all ways.......

well, they did not burn Biafra, but the burn oduduwa, ijaw, arewa and iPod...

Therefore, Biafra will surely rise again... The sun will always rise in the morning

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by paBuhari(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
N1000 at work grin grin grin Lets give it up for descendants of ewedu for a wonderful display of comedy. grin grin grin
NEXT...

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[BREAKING] INEC States General Elections Dates For The Next 36 Years / Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.