Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos (26574 Views)

North Has Destroyed Itself, Destroyed Nigeria, Separation Is.... Bayo Oluwasanmi / 'RIP APC': Youths Denounce APC With A Coffin In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by 1miccza: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
madridguy:
Every separatist groups will be dealt with in accordance with the law.

Be you Arewa Nation, Oduduwa Republic, or Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB the Nigeria Army are always available to give you full fight.

One Nigeria Dole and anyone against the unity of this country should port to Cameroun or be ready to kick the bucket.

If only those at the top share these believe we here would be resting easy
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by paschu: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
There is no single thing to understand about their resistance to a call for separation. They are just being idiotic, arrogant and hopelessly short sighted.

hokafor:
You are against separation,that I can somehow understand. you are also against restructuring? So u are happy with the ways this country is being managed? Is either you are one the beneficiaries of the corruptions going on in this joke called country or poverty and frustration has dealt with you that you can no longer reason proper.
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Bede2u(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
madridguy:

Be you Arewa Nation, Oduduwa Republic, or Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB the Nigeria Army are always available to give you full fight.

One Nigeria Dole and anyone against the unity of this country should port to Cameroun or be ready to kick the bucket.
unity begging miscreant
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Arsasee(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
madridguy:

Why are you so scared of Nigeria breaking?
You should be aware that unity or association is not by force. When you force yourself to association, you lose your integrity and become a pest, especially when you don't share the same ideas. Take a quiet time out and ask yourself why am i forcing myself to someone who's not willing to be my friend.
Think!
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by harryportter: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
madridguy:

O BOY SEE F00L

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Deeldorado: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
So, you mess up a public road because you think people do not have a right to differ with you on how Nigeria should be run?
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Fuadeiza(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Cyynthia:

As usual trash.

After reading everything you've written, it gets me wondering how you live your daily life, Your words are very much full of hates.

On a normal day, I don't usually mention on peoples "quote" , but this, this is bad, you are a Christain and definitely you would claim to be religious, I am a Muslim and I know what my religion teaches me, and I am sure your religion teaches you to love your neighbour as yourself, but with all what you've written, it doesn't seem like you're following this....

Taking it away from religion, One of our abilities as human being is to be able to endure and tolerate other people, I am sorry to say but you are not exhibiting that . "hate" doesnt solve the issue we are facing presentl, it only aggravates the issue.

Even your hate gan, is for a particular type of people... Very bad....

Please stop this, and the world would be a better place for everyone
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Daplux4: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
A reasonable person can not say he does not want Nigeria to be Restrutured looking at the way our fore father's we're decieved into the so called Amalgamation.
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Patriotism is not coerced out of people.

Buhari started the Tribalism that will consume Nigeria. Nigeria has failed nature and must pay the price.

A marriage can not be forced, and fucking in such marriage is called Rape.

Nigeria's Governments have raped her people and the country must pay dearly for it.
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by abohwun(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Cyynthia:
If they are Yorubas, then we should know they are those Fulani Slaves living in our midst.
Progressive Yorubas want nothing but Oduduwa.
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by busco59: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Please guys don't spoil the fun, let the comments keep rolling, because I derive great joy reading your comments.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by ABBEYsammy01(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Paid activists
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by orisa37: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Poverty don get K-leg, confused and insane!!!
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by jamjo: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
madridguy:
No one is holding them

Hypocrite no one is holding them but your government is rolling out tanks to stop them by fire by force.
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by afrikanns: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
madridguy:

Since the inception of this 3rd or 4th republic what have can you say you have benefited, am saying this just for you people to have a rethink on your blind support for backwardness of this country , sleep and think of what you have gained since. Regionalism would have brought more succour and development to the people if allowed.
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by davidif: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
dainformant:
Following the rise of different separatist groups such as Arewa Nation, Oduduwa Republic, Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB and others, some activists today held a protest in Lagos to express dissatisfaction with the call for Nigeria’s separation and restructuring. Here are some photos from the protest.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/activists-burn-coffin-lagos-protest-nigerias-separation-photos.html

Where is the leadership in this country to unite the people? What kind of horrendous and absentee leaders do we have at the elm of affairs in this country? It's like they are just sticking their head in the sand and pretending that they are not seeing what's going on. This is what you call a complete and utter lack of leadership.
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by afrikanns: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Cyynthia post=60349578]If they are Yorubas, then we should know they are those Fulani Slaves living in our midst.
Progressive Yorubas want nothing but Oduduwa.[/quote

Why are u so bitter about Islam? Make peace with the religion of peace and peace shall be yours forever. Besides, you just don't generalize issue at a corner of your room without being able to carry out an adequate research.
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by afrikanns: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Cyynthia post=60349578]If they are Yorubas, then we should know they are those Fulani Slaves living in our midst.
Progressive Yorubas want nothing but Oduduwa.[/quote

Why are u so bitter about Islam? Make peace with the religion of peace and peace shall be yours forever. Besides, you just don't generalize issue at a corner of your room without being able to carry out an adequate research.
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by waternogetemeny: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Deaperation!

We know who dey are.

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by waternogetemeny: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
When the Igbo demand a separate nation now, dey start burning coffin.

Ndi Ara!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCLKm8UZCcU
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by davidif: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Cyynthia:
If they are Yorubas, then we should know they are those Fulani Slaves living in our midst.

Nope!
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by waternogetemeny: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
The truth is the insults is too much.

God did not create Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa together. The British did.

From then till now, it has not work, we are talking over 55 years or more.

Every generation repeat the same thing from the last.

Only a fool, will argue with facts that are so glaring.
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by waternogetemeny: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
davidif:

Nope!

Whether u want Oduduwa or not, that is wat u call urself, so get ready to embrace it as ur country. .
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by waternogetemeny: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Wen Nnamdi Kanu invited Nigeria professor to come out on television and debate with him on the One Nigeria claim, non was able to oblige him.

Nnamdi Kanu asked the government to hold referendum in SS/SE to see if people wanted Nigeria or Biafra the government of Nigeria did not have enough faith/confidence to accept the challenge.

Now, they resort to military and threats against IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu.

The truth is there are no justification for Nigeria to continue existence.

It is a colonial creation born out of imperialism and slavery.

If their is then put it forward, nobody can, not even the Courts, NASS OR Federal government.
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by hollah123: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Cyynthia:
this girl again, y do u take delight in lieing to your self u sha want to drag Yoruba people to this your agitation by fire by force. Yoruba's have there own plan n all Yoruba's have declared that all they want is restructuring with one voice shikena. what else do u want n for all these ones n dat adeyinka grandson Na oyo b there case. hope Av made my point?
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by poseidon12: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jobless comedians.
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by TheKingdom: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Look at the picture of those people that are claiming to be against separation. See the road and background and you tell me if they are not suffering and are not fools.

NONSENSE. They are and behave like dumb Niggers
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by DabuIIIT: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]

Always check previous post before take me for an Afonja.

I'm not a one Nigerianist. I have always advocate for a separate nation from the savages up north.

You hiding under a false handle just to look for sympathy and wouldn't be bashed is what I won't take.

why are u giving urself unecessary headache,why dont u just see the message and ignore the messenger? Haba!
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by GrandGarcon: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
madridguy:

Bleep off

Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Useless people. Why burn the coffin on the road? Tomorrow una go dey shout say road no good.
Re: Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos by akigbemaru: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
dainformant:
Following the rise of different separatist groups such as Arewa Nation, Oduduwa Republic, Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB and others, some activists today held a protest in Lagos to express dissatisfaction with the call for Nigeria’s separation and restructuring. Here are some photos from the protest.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/activists-burn-coffin-lagos-protest-nigerias-separation-photos.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office / Can Bullion Vans Miss Their Way? / Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.