Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide (20845 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed / Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by NicoBaba(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2017
hehehehehe... the mother is handsome

1 Like

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2017
MissyB3 Fynestboi
Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by egopersonified(f): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2017
you forgot to add that the 13 men had financial problems and she was the only escape from the burden, the suicides were due to those problems not her rejection.

how I know this? I see the past and future

1 Like

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by emmamedicro46(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2017
Damn!! So God created someone this ugly,This generation is truly blessed,Lol epitome of beauty indeed.
Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by HajimeSaito(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2017
kaluxy007:

thanks for the pics smiley

You're welcome cool

1 Like

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
she looks like Mcork

1 Like

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by sketcherJ(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
egopersonified:
you forgot to add that the 13 men had financial problems and she was the only escape from the burden, the suicides were due to those problems not her rejection.

how I know this? I see the past and future
hmm.. Lemme guess you are an History student.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bimbo Thomas Delivered Of A Baby Boy / Deyemi Okanlawon Surprises Wife In Hospital after child birth / Terry G At Slot HQ, Lagos, Stages A Huge Comeback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.