Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (54679 Views)

Uniben's Popular Rapper Dies. (pictures Included) / Would You Rock A Dick Packer: Pictures Included / Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by XX01(f): 6:29am On Sep 13, 2017
Samsimple:
Vhs player dat time i watch witches 1998 dat film till nw i no fit forget eku ku ku le ku le ku le ku....later we bought dis new vcd player that came with video games like tank e.t.c

You just brought back memories.
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by XX01(f): 6:37am On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=summerflame90 post=60372717][/quote]

Hahahaha. I remember Fubu. Na big boyz designer cloth then.

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by XX01(f): 6:40am On Sep 13, 2017
sybarite7:

THE WITCHES .THAT MOVIE SCARED D HELL OUT OF ME.CHAI ,THE WOMAN WAS SLEEPING WITH THE SONS WIFE SPIRITUALLY.MAJOR THROWBACK

I can't even remember the storyline but I can remember the song. It used to scare me well well.
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Boyooosa(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2017
That OMO pack reflects when brand models do not necessarily go newd b4 they get the job.
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2017
Dexema:

Wow! Isn't that the first trekkers sandals? I will always cherish being part of the last generation of Nigerian kids who really had a lot in common not like now when everything is scattered. Plus at some point we were truly innocent.

Kiddies vision 101
Speak out
Tales by moonlight
Voktron
Magic school bus
Thundercats
Superted
Sesame street
Frank Spencer
Fraggle rock
Rent-a-ghost
Allo Allo!
Telematch
Ali and simbi
the list is endless.

All these shows you mentioned bring back good memories

2 Likes

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Rinsola32(f): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
gone are the days..,i still remember dat sweet dat taste like honey

It's the sweet you remember very well grin
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by ufuosman(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2017
Global world
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by tyson98: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2017
Mehn I missed those days especially on Saturdays when we will watch Cadbury breakfast show with ecclairs sweet grin,na bamboo be antenna if rain fall sorry case niyen

7 Likes

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2017
I always smile when I see the Voltron comic strip.

Even play could not replace 30 mins of Voltron. All play stops when Voltron is airing.

On days when they accidentally do 2 episodes back to back, that day is super awesome

5 Likes

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by AdultMaleNegro(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2017
My elder sis was traveling to dubai back then, she asked me what I want her to buy when coming back, I only requested for brick game

3 Likes

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by maamisco(f): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2017
kstyle2:
Kids these days have missed a lot
Honestly
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by judedwriter(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2017
Dexema:

Wow! Isn't that the first trekkers sandals? I will always cherish being part of the last generation of Nigerian kids who really had a lot in common not like now when everything is scattered. Plus at some point we were truly innocent.

Kiddies vision 101
Speak out
Tales by moonlight
Voktron
Magic school bus
Thundercats
Superted
Sesame street
Frank Spencer
Fraggle rock
Rent-a-ghost
Allo Allo!
Telematch
Ali and simbi
the list is endless.

Dat time was the long and peaceful reign of NTA! Now she has been dethroned by DSTV... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Antina(f): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2017
silkytouch:
I sight Baba Dudu for there...

Not baba dude, is ékona Gowon

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2017
fuckerstard:
In those day, everybody had access to quality stuff even with little money. To chop better chewing gum now you go spend like 250naira.

Bubble gum na 50 kobo for gogo biri shop back then. You no put pako biscuit and short cake? I remember goody goody sef.

What of cabin biscuit and blue band? Nasco biscuit and wafers? Nico sweet? Canada dry, limca lemon and gold spot, 25cl coke when dey that super thick bbw bottle? cheesy

If your parents or visitor mistakenly bribe/dash you with N5 , boy! You are a big boy.
Help students do small chores and run errands so you could be a big boy in school.
Good ol days indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by tyson98: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2017
Antina:

Not baba dude, is ékona Gowon
Walai tell am ooo grin
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by slowice(m): 7:55am On Sep 13, 2017
Goody goody, trekas , kito , I remember when short bread was 5naira,one uncle ll send me to go and buy it for the babe he was chasing, I remember driving wheel, tire, borex , Barnas advert omo e sweet die, danger mouse nko..... Omo we all had similar beautiful growing days devoid of hate. In our compound in ph then you ll find Igbos, akwaibomites, yoruba, delta, hausas doing their thingy.... Sunday Sunday mallam omo no hate but we re all grown now n talking trash on social media with so much hate amongst us... Divided along political, ethnic n religious line... I miss you naija of that time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by guuttj(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2017
silkytouch:
I sight Baba Dudu for there...

na ikono Gowon be that
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2017
I never liked that sound when the station changes to that multicolored screen grin

Soon I go marry Amen

3 Likes

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by DAMILAREY85: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2017
Men, I remembered the good old days of our GOLDEN GENERATIONS.
Am pretty sure many more are not still mention.
I remember the good Old days of MACMILLAN TEXT BOOK.
GENERAL MATHEMATICS.
AGBO LIVES IN THE TOWN OF LAGOON.
It was the first day of the school year, EMEKA KUNLE AND WAKAMA were walking to school.
OBI THE BOY SCOUT
ETC......................
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2017
tyson98:
Mehn I missed those days especially on Saturdays when we will watch Cadbury breakfast show with ecclairs sweet grin,na bamboo be antenna if rain fall sorry case niyen

NTA and others dey always show Tom and Jerry cartoon especially if they are having problem reaching their network studios in the morning . Not forgetting the mid night movies when dey make you chop cane if you nor quick wake for morning.
Black and white national tv sweet those days. Wednesday WWF wrestling sponsored by the makers limca and goldspot was bae.
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2017
tyson98:

NTA and others dey always show Tom and Jerry cartoon especially if they are having problem reaching their network studios in the morning . Not forgetting the mid night movies when dey make you chop cane if you nor quick wake for morning.
Black and white national tv sweet those days. Wednesday WWF wrestling sponsored by the makers limca and goldspot was the in thing.

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Antina(f): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2017
tyson98:

Walai tell am ooo grin

cheesy cheesy Still dey now sef!! Buy am yesterday, Instead of the broom inside, they now put straw.
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by ayamprecious: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2017
Samsimple:
Vhs player dat time i watch witches 1998 dat film till nw i no fit forget eku ku ku le ku le ku le ku....later we bought dis new vcd player that came with video games like tank e.t.c

It was a mount Zion film
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by zikter(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Petersamuel8:
I love driving that borris in those days
bro no be here o. mehn that borris rocked hard those days. I remember cruising on express while going to sch then. how time has gone
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by ApolitiCal: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2017
tyson98:

Even with your current dstv, if rain falls..... Na sorry sorry be that.
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Lumig: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2017
When I see kids of nowadays I pity them and feel like crying for them because they don't know what it is to be children
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by slowice(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2017
XX01:

Hahahaha. I remember Fubu. Na big boyz designer cloth then.

Hahaha hahaha Chai my fubu....i rock am bad
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by tyson98: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2017
Antina:

cheesy cheesy Still dey now sef!! Buy am yesterday, Instead of the broom inside, they now put straw.
I never even come across am
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by Antina(f): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2017
zikter:
bro no be here o. mehn that borris rocked hard those days. I remember cruising on express while going to sch then. how time has gone

My elder bro's hand always hurt after driving his so called Boris then, cos of its closeness to the ground. He was a Boris engineer then, always go searching for Boris at Mechanic shops.
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by tyson98: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Even with your current dstv, if rain falls..... Na sorry sorry be that.
U knw d stress of getting a bamboo pole then and digging ground and searching for stations nah grin now na operator dey do DSTV if e mess up

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2017
Have seen all this and am yet to marry, come and hook me up with ur sister.
Re: Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included by papijulah: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2017
specter:

What of cabin biscuit and blue band? Nasco biscuit and wafers? Nico sweet? Canada dry, limca lemon and gold spot, 25cl coke when dey that super thick bbw bottle? cheesy

If your parents or visitor mistakenly bribe/dash you with N5 , boy! You are a big boy.
Help students do small chores and run errands so you could be a big boy in school.
Good ol days indeed.

What about pako biscuit and that biscuit with animal inscription on them and we have to cave it out with our teeth. What about gongo? Speedy and coconut biscuit? What about sanco colouring ice cream?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World / Photos Of The Snake I Killed In My Living Room / Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.