Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

Miccom Cables Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Miccom Cables Calling (3579 Views)

Air Peace Calling / N-power Has Starting Calling 2017 Successful Candidates / Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miccom Cables Calling by wunmi590(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Please who have idea of this company, I have an interview with them tomorrow.

Though it is genuine, but anybody that has worked with them before, and how their working condition is, should please share.

I have googled and they are real, they manufacture cables

Thanks.
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by wunmi590(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
I guess nobody knows anything about them yet?
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by wunmi590(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
Make unah talk now, biko
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by henrijin: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Is it the micom that is near ahmadiya? Off lagos-abeokut a expressway
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by wunmi590(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
henrijin:
Is it the micom that is near ahmadiya? Off lagos-abeokut a expressway

Thank, yes they are the one.

I just want to know if anybody have worked with them before.

Because I was called for the position of P.A to the MD
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by Drjudy007: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2017
wunmi590:

Though it is genuine, but anybody that has worked with them before, and how their working condition is, should please share.

I have googled and they are real, they manufacturer cables

Thanks.

"They manufacture cables". Fixed
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by bravedragon: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good afternoon guys, i got a msg informing of deir aptitude test. pls who has an idea of what deir test look like.
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by cornelin(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
bravedragon:
Good afternoon guys, i got a msg informing of deir aptitude test. pls who has an idea of what deir test look like.

Hello. I also got a mail from them. Please anyone wh had done aptitude test with them before should let us in on how the questions are set.
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by bravedragon: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2020
cornelin:

Hello. I also got a mail from them. Please anyone wh had done aptitude test with them before should let us in on how the questions are set.

hope u av replied deir mail
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by cornelin(m): 12:17am On Jul 17, 2020
bravedragon:
hope u av replied deir mail
Yes. Do you have idea about the format of their test and how the use of zoom for aptitude test?
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by bravedragon: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2020
cornelin:

Yes. Do you have idea about the format of their test and how the use of zoom for aptitude test?
i dont av an idea ooo. Maybe after d mock test today we will get a hint
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by cornelin(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2020
bravedragon:
i dont av an idea ooo. Maybe after d mock test today we will get a hint
Are you using Mobile or desktop for the zoom?
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by bravedragon: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2020
cornelin:

Are you using Mobile or desktop for the zoom?
i will use mobile for d mock test. if i am pleased with d quality, i will use it for d main one also
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by cornelin(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2020
bravedragon:
i will use mobile for d mock test. if i am pleased with d quality, i will use it for d main one also
m
Ok
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by Actuarydeji(m): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2020
I though you are still working in VI. We have met in VI before. I don't no you're still looking for a job. Share your CV with me.
wunmi590:

I have googled and they are real, they manufacture cables

Thanks.
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by cornelin(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Actuarydeji:
I though you are still working in VI. We have met in VI before. I don't no you're still looking for a job. Share your CV with me.

The comment you quoted has been there for long
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by michigano(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sir, it looks quite like the person you asked to send CV has a job already. I wouldn't mind if I share my CV with you for an offer. I'm desperately job hunting! Thank you in advance
Actuarydeji:
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by Zhienart(f): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
bravedragon:
Kindly share your experience after the mock test
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by bravedragon: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Zhienart:

Kindly share your experience after the mock test
it was okay. To me, i believe d most important tin is d google form dat will b use for d test.

2 Likes

Re: Miccom Cables Calling by colizee(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2020
Good day guys, What materials are you guys reading for it?
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by michigano(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2020
Please, how was the mock test like? I have mine today

bravedragon:
it was okay. To me, i believe d most important tin is d google form dat will b use for d test.
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by Slimchux1: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Please who attended the mock interview. Kindly share what you guys discussed on zoom. I had issues with my network
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by Engrstans: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Slimchux1:
Please who attended the mock interview. Kindly share what you guys discussed on zoom. I had issues with my network

The mock interview on Friday was okay my brother and excellent on mobile platform too.
but for the main interview this Wednesday you have to access the link sent to u 10 minutes earlier because the timing for submission is calculated on a general note regardless of when u log in.
it will last for 30min & immediately its 1:30 it will be locked & u can't submit again
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by Slimchux1: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Engrstans:

The mock interview on Friday was okay my brother and excellent on mobile platform too.
but for the main interview this Wednesday you have to access the link sent to u 10 minutes earlier because the timing for submission is calculated on a general note regardless of when u log in.
it will last for 30min & immediately its 1:30 it will be locked & u can't submit again

Thanks. For the Friday test, are we going to be live on zoom while taking the test
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by Engrstans: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Slimchux1:

Thanks. For the Friday test, are we going to be live on zoom while taking the test

Wednesday test you mean,
and the answer is yes
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by Slimchux1: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Engrstans:

Wednesday test you mean,
and the answer is yes

Mine is 24th thats friday
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by Engrstans: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
But does anybody have an idea of how many people they need for this graduate trainee program & how many people that were invited for the test?
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by Jacobsky: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
Slimchux1:

Please, is it a test or an interview?
I was unable to take part in the Mock session.
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by wunmi590(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
Actuarydeji:

I'm so sorry for just responding, was not on nairaland for some days now.

I've forgotten your face.

You can chat me up on WhatsApp

Thank you
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by ehiemereawesome: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Pls I didn't submit... What does that mean oooo.
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by Engrstans: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
ehiemereawesome:
Pls I didn't submit... What does that mean oooo.

myself I even had network issues & was logged out inadvertently.
by the time my network was restored it was already past 1:05 & the group has already been locked
Re: Miccom Cables Calling by ehiemereawesome: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Engrstans:

myself I even had network issues & was logged out inadvertently.
by the time my network was restored it was already past 1:05 & the group has already been locked

So, u were unable to write

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Find Preparation Tools Including Useful Psychometric And Aptitude Tests / Job Openings In Ogun State / Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.