Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS (36853 Views)

"Water Baptism Is A Useless Practice" Says Pastor Abel Damina / Water Baptism In Jesus Name Not In Title Of Father, Son And Holy Spirit / Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by dobekey(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
PART 1 Horrible experience from yesterday night. .......... *** I was sitting on my bed resting, hoping to get a girl that will pass the lonely night with me... HMMMM, What should I do," should i go to ashawo joint " noooo HIV IS REAL, " should i call my gf " her momc go kill am ayhh wetin i go do GBAM ! GBAM!! GBAM !!! Who come dey knock for my door , ( thinking ) come in the door is open OMG See shape, this one pass figurev8 next thing whey i hear from this angel " YOUR FRIEND TOYIN SAID I SHOULD COME AND PASS THE NIGHT WITH YOU, HIS PARENT AEE AT HOME , SO THINGS DID NOT GO AS PLANNED" talking to my self==God nah how you take dey work you are so wonderfull AH YOU CAN COME IN MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE it is good to have friends, A friend in need is a friend indeed .. after small gisting with the babe sleep come carry am i just sit on top bed dey look am I no fit bang this girl when she dey sleep, for me its disgusting and unenjoyable wetin I go do devil nah bad man next thing, beta idea knack my head make I try fore play ( touch sex sensitive spot for her body) make I start with her boobies as I strech hand won press am my heart start to dey beat like parade band Ben get morale now this girl no go beat you if she catch you highest she go shout l stretch my hand again catch the boob, press am first time, press am second time Next thing she turn ************* LOADING PART TWO REVIEW PART ONE GIVE MORALE MAKE I WRITE PART TWO cc sKeetz thepussyhunter richidiho I hope I gave the above moniker what they want HIT LIKE IF IT MAKE SENSE
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by highness25(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The General Overseer of OPM, Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere, over the weekend expressed joy, as over 200 repentant cultists, militants, and prostitutes who embraced Christ through the OPM empowerment and intervention programs received water baptism after undergoing baptismal classes.

Speaking to the press, shortly after the new converts fully complied with the biblical injunctions, the Apostle said, though the financial involvement in the up keep and maintenance of the newly converts are quite enormous, he can not in anyway compare the cost to the salvation of the lost souls to God in heaven.

This is what God is expecting from us, he emphasized.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/former-cultists-prostitutes-militants-undergo-water-baptism-rivers-state-photos.html

how can you wash away the sins of these ones inside the pool? After the cleansing the water will forever remain contaminated no matter how they try to clean it. Take them to the sea, because the kind of sins they've committed should be kept there. Anyways, no one is sin free
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by Helen56: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
happy for them
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by Benekruku(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sango can never forgive them!
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by Benekruku(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
gypsey:
No difference! from one cult to Another (church) Cult grin
infact they should have stayed with the previous cult/prostitution because this new (church) cult pastor is more crooked.

grin grin grin
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by Assensio(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
mtcwww..abeg jesus die 4 dis kyn ppl? jesus die jejely dem go con say he die 4 one stupid ppl
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by Jabioro: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
MrRichy:
and majority of them would be rushing to join the ushering department.....

imagine sitting beside a repented olosho in church... grin grin
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by afrika(f): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hahahahahaha
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by simpleshawls(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
we have London used iphone 6 @ cheap price kindly check my signature
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by tballeyy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
No single olosho in dis pictures, Oga why u dey lie na? Man of God for that matter, u too need to be barber ur head
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by reuben79: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
ShyCypher:
And just like that, the pool has been contaminated!
its how jesus christ baptized?in pool or in d river
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by temmybaba(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Proper baptism should be done inside a flowing river not inside a pool whr d water s still ��������
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by 2shure: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Africa still lost in religion
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by etenyong(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
One is not expected to attend baptismal class/classes before been Baptize. It's a wrong doctrine that doesn't have any scriptural support.
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by Greatzeus(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Good cool God does not want the death of a sinner,only wants their repentance.
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by etenyong(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
ok
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Benekruku:

grin grin grin
i am glad you agree grin cheesy grin i take it you are not gullible.
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by Killurself: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
You're wasting ur church money you think that this boys have changed becos you put them inside water come out called it Baptism, they've been swimming in the river so long by putting them in water as sign of Baptism is nothing to them when collect money and training finished they will forget about going church, you can only gain souls of 5 out of 200 and go back to there various crimes
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by andyubakwem(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
This is really what Pastors,Rev Fathers, Bishops, etc should use the church's Tithes and offerings for, not buy jets and houses in GRA (Port Harcourt) . God is using him.He was the man who prayed and prophesied for the governor of Rivers State (Wike) before he became the Gov.
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by Wenebadu(f): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
I hope they have been taught about water baptism, it's not just baptizing them and later they go back to their old life
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by mechanics(m): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
nice one.
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by alen4smith(m): 5:08am On Sep 12, 2017
MrRichy:
and majority of them would be rushing to join the ushering department.....

imagine sitting beside a repented olosho in church... grin grin
NOBODY HOLY PASS
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by guiddoti: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2017
Juliette05:
This is what true christianity is, giving medicine to those who truly needs it, drawing souls to Christ, not asking members to sow their cars as seeds
Sowing their cars for these ones, you mean? Where do Apostle gets his money to sponsor these ones if not from sowing of money and cars. He's part of them, my sista, woman.
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by Juliette05(f): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
guiddoti:
Sowing their cars for these ones, you mean? Where do Apostle gets his money to sponsor these ones if not from sowing of money and cars. He's part of them, my sista, woman.
show your proof
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by Analee(f): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
guiddoti:
in opm we dont sow seed,its gotten 4m d tithes n offerings,mak u findings veri well b4 talkn.
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by Analee(f): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
guiddoti:
in opm we dont sow seed lik oda churches do,its gotten 4m d tithes n offerings,mak u findings veri well b4 talkn.
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by Analee(f): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
andyubakwem:
This is really what Pastors,Rev Fathers, Bishops, etc should use the church's Tithes and offerings for, not buy jets and houses in GRA (Port Harcourt) . God is using him.He was the man who prayed and prophesied for the governor of Rivers State (Wike) before he became the Gov.
dnt mind dem,instead of following suit,dey wil com on air to spew thrash,after spewin thrash der members wil hide n cm n collect assignmt,deceptn n high places.
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by Analee(f): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Killurself:
You're wasting ur church money you think that this boys have changed becos you put them inside water come out called it Baptism, they've been swimming in the river so long by putting them in water as sign of Baptism is nothing to them when collect money and training finished they will forget about going church, you can only gain souls of 5 out of 200 and go back to there various crimes
pls say wat u know,u r nt a member,u know notin abt church allow members to talk,and who told u dey wil go bak der vomit?
Re: Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS by guiddoti: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Analee:
in opm we dont sow seed lik oda churches do,its gotten 4m d tithes n offerings,mak u findings veri well b4 talkn.
Which church now sow seed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lovemaking After Traditional Wedding Only: Is This Fornication? / Prophet Anointed Andrew (SEER 1) Pulled Crowd In Zambian Crusade (Photos) / "Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.