Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed (44752 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by enemyofprogress: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
How much did he boughted the car for him?
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by roqrules04(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nice Ride.

Germans Sabi make cars sha
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by IRobot7(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Wolves in sheep clothing's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by zikter(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
I was thinking is one hell of a car. this is less than a regular car of a person of the governor's status. he can personally afford ten of this. so I withhold my fire against him
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Like if you can.

Share if you have.
What's the answer bro
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by Olaniyimubarak: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
God go jugde dem

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
madridguy:
Useless rogues hiding under fake shariah law.

You are filled with nothing but hatred

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by princetom1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
coalcoal1:
Bloggers can lie ...

Sahara reporters reported it, not some blogger like u think

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by princetom1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
zikter:
I was thinking is one hell of a car. this is less than a regular car of a person of the governor's status. he can personally afford ten of this. so I withhold my fire against him

With who's money, from his salary or stealing?

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by Felixalex(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Like if you can.

Share if you have.

Bluetooth

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by aminu790(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Robisky001:
A height of frivolity. I'm sure he's owing civil servants and pensioners their salaries.
NLC in the state embark on strike today over 3mnths unpaid salary to civil servants

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by DWJOBScom(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Don't worry guys
There's no money in this Govt of APC and all their Governors are nice and honest people
We are yet to see the name of the Governor with the unknown hotels in Lagos and other places

I don't even know what am saying self
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by KingGeorgey(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
PANDA grin grin
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by Oladipo1166(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
@officialefcc comman see oh Deeping hands into state coffers without fear

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by zikter(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
princetom1:

With who's money, from his salary or stealing?
I don't know what you are asking, but I believe the Man's personal value is worth far more than the car he bought.
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
awillabo:
Typical example of

The rich get richer and the poor gets poorer
this is were u will c some citizens holding prayer meeting so that God should "strengthen" our leaders. Guess what?God answers

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by Chukazu: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
cry the same YERIMA that introduced Sharia Law which later gave rise and became backbone for BOKO HARAM?

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
with Tax payers money or his own personal money.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by ACE1010: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
This is how they waste our scarce resources in the name of god fatherism. Useless and senseless politicians!!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by juman(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
The fake sharia symbols.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by talk2emma: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Yet he can't pay workers salary

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by princetom1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
zikter:
I don't know what you are asking, but I believe the Man's personal value is worth far more than the car he bought.

Personal value? Pls don't defend all these thieves again in public.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by vertueptime: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
@officialefcc comman see oh Deeping hands into state coffers without fear

So u mean a govnor cant dash x6 in peace? Did u not hear about pmbs aid tunde that got over 10 cars as gift? Na only one car una de complain

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by bams2999(m): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Thief's

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by soulhacker: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
restructuring... d only way out

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by zikter(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
princetom1:

Personal value? Pls don't defend all these thieves again in public.
here we go again. in what way did I defend corruption? that a man gifted out a car that he can afford without being a governor? a business man can afford to buy such. go to Agege and see all these mallam doing business, they are millionaires. once more i insist this is car the man of his status can easily afford at personal level. understandably, people will label corrupt because he is a gov. they may be right or wrong. but one thing I know is these guys are rich even before going into politics. so for this car? I can't tag him corrupt, more so as I have no evidence
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Olalan:
Using the collective wealth for private concern. Not their fault thou as a society gets the leaders they deserve.

True talk.. until we realize that nothing we dream of can come true unless we roll up our sleevs and punch the shiit out of our leaders.. we will keep sleep-walking in the abyss of shame and desolation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by princetom1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
zikter:
here we go again. in what way did I defend corruption? that a man gifted out a car that he can afford without being a governor? a business man can afford to buy such. go to Agege and see all these mallam doing business, they are millionaires. once more i insist this is car the man of his status can easily afford at personal level. understandably, people will label corrupt because he is a gov. they may be right or wrong. but one thing I know is these guys are rich even before going into politics. so for this car? I can't tag him corrupt, more so as I have no evidence

Well, if his business is lucrative enough for him, he will have no time for politics unless he is retired or a greedy thief.... Ask dangote
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by princetom1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

True talk.. until we realize that nothing we dream of can come true unless we roll up our sleevs and punch the shiit out of our leaders.. we will keep sleep-walking in the abyss of shame and desolation

Did u got ur PS fixed?
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by bejeria101(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Magu doesnt know his address abi? Be looking for confirmation olodo iya!

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by emmanuelowenn: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
just negodu

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by ubongoton(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
and he cant pay the workers for 8 months

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ / Dino Melaye Booed At Notting Hill Carnival While On Stage / See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.