Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

As Shared By A Friend...your Opinion On Creation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As Shared By A Friend...your Opinion On Creation (436 Views)

This Discovery On Rib Generation Confirms Bible Account on Creation / Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds / Leave The Devil Out Of This Matter My Friend. Your Mouth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Shared By A Friend...your Opinion On Creation by josielewa(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
A GENERAL RESPONDS TO MY EARLIER ASSERTIONS: THE FIRST MAN WAS CREATED WITH BOTH ORGANS
There are revelations that are personally told, with a deeper biblical eye of the spirit another man can decode it. If it is true that the scripture was written by the INSPIRATION of the spirit and if it is also true that if all that happened were to be written the whole world can't contain it, and lastly if it is true also that we carry the holy spirit, THEN I can draw a swift conclusion that THERE ARE STUFFS THAT SPACE WOULD NOT PERMIT TO BE WRITTEN BUT CAN STILL BE COMMUNICATED TO AN INDIVIDUAL CARRIER OF THE SPIRIT.
Clearing the air on the above, I would love to start by explaining how I study.... When I read scriptures, I press Ctrl S for what I had known before, then open up my mind for a new insight. A former knowledge can be a stronghold.
Right, let's begin... God created all that man will need to survive before he created him.. Provision was made available before humans showed up. God's intention wasn't to create thousands and billions of humans, His intention was to create a single man that will replicate itself and fill this earth... He created animals male and female and saw that they multiplied easily.. He saw it was good.
Gen 1.26 now...
Then God said, “Let USmake man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
Genesis 1:26 NKJV
God had a different idea, an approach divergent from the one He used for the animals yet He wanted them to multiply. The approach was to make man IN HIS LIKENESSES...
Let me dwell a bit on that.... We have heard a lot of revelations about the word "likeness" with respect to the creative ability of God, the free will given to man, the dominion and independent thinking capacity of man taken from God... That is how we have interpreted likeness... Those are cool and very true, which have worked for the last few decades... BUT to add to that, "in the likeness of God" we have always known I heard in my spirit God wanted to make man was in form of the tripartite nature of God.
How do I mean? God in three person, who is the blessed trinity we sing, God is a singular operating in the plural. Before Jesus came God is singular but manifests in two other forms...when He said "let US make man..." Who was he talking to? He was talking to the plural tense in him, I, me and myself form of God.
So the above is the LIKENESS God wanted to try out with human! He wanted him to be a single entity carrying two people!!! Ayayayayaya
He created Adam, and slotted Eve inside him! When God created the first man sir, the first "Be fruitful and multiply" we saw, IT WAS ONLY ADAM THAT WAS ON GROUND!!!!
So to an intelligent mind, HOW THE HELL WAS ADAM ALONE SUPPOSED TO MULTIPLY HIMSELF? It was not verbatim written but trust me on this... He had both organs inside of him, he was HETEROSEXUAL!!! But God saw that it was easy for animals to multiply but He left Adam alone though with both reproductive capabilities to multiply but it didn't happen!!!
How do I know? God said it isn't GOOD FOR A MAN TO BE ALONE!!!
Let me show you Gen 1:27
So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created HIM (NOT THEM); male ( organs) and female(organs) He created them. Then God blessed them, (The two in one man) and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
Genesis 1:27-28 NKJV
I have slotted my own explanations to make it clearer....see! Sex organs from the word go has always been sensord. They don't use all the mouth to call it. If it was true God was talking to Adam the only man, then He was blessing THEM... it is liken to when God used "US" for Himself alone.
Also "male and female he created them" see that sentence..... That is a plural illustration now specifically addressing sexes, gender, and dichotomy in reproductive organs.. .. Not true? Alright... When we talk about male and female ...strip them naked sir what difference will you see? Those differences was the plural referred to but YET in only one single man ADAM THEN.
Aahhh I have a lot to say on this... So basically God was already telling a single man to be fruitful and multiply trying to use His own trinity model to enhance productivity in the human race. I am sorry to announce that God saw that that the idea of a man Adam to REPRODUCE ALONE DIDNT WORK!!! There was hormonal mix, there was communication bridge, the sexual thing wasn't flowing... It wasn't easy for him to fertilise himself ... ( kai I wish I could go into the genesis of Masturbation but that mystery will be too much for face book audience) I didn't attend any theology school, but right in my room I am been told some things that u wont start hearing till 10 years to come. U wld remember me then.
In verse 29, God was giving orders to Adam a single (but dual) man about what to eat on the 6th day same day he was created...
In chapter 2, vs 16
And the Lord God commanded THE MAN (singular), saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”
Genesis 2:16-17 NKJV
So guys let me also quickly say that... When God was telling man what not to eat, EVE WAS NOT EVEN MADE YET!!! Though she was inside Him potentially only in the sexual form. It was Adams job to have told her what should not be eaten. Not sure He did anyways so don't blame her.
Let me press on!
Gen 2:18 THIS WAS THAT POINT WHERE GOD AFTER GIVING ADAM ALOT OF TIME TO HAVE PROCREATED, HE DIDNT, (I am sure if the day distance between chapter one and two was recorded it wld be years upon years) God gave that single man enough time to reproduce, but there was no show, Adam was too holy lol... He couldn't do it himself..
And the Lord God said, “ It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.”
Genesis 2:18 NKJV
After test running the two in one version of the 3 in one of God, God saw that it wasn't Good for Adam to be alone manifesting as two... Don't tell me eve was brought cos Adam was bored. No!!! God paid him visit daily, though not physically. So eve wasn't as a result of boredom.
Some versions will say God made him a help-mate... In Agriculture sir, we don't use the word sex for animals we use MATE.. The donkies are mating, we don't say having sex... So basically, which help did Adam need? What part was he lacking? Where was he under performing? God tested his brain by giving him animals of the world to name, he got all the names correctly... Only this sexual part was not working. This was why God had to
MAKE HIM SLEEP, AND A SEX SEPARATION PROCEDURE WAS CARRIED OUT !!! if Adam wasn't carrying the woman part... I BET YOU GOD WOULD HAVE MADE A WOMAN RIGHT INFRONT OF ADAM WHILE AWAKE!!!!
He had to sleep because the stuffs he needed to produce a woman, the wiring, the organs, the hormones,the logistics and all the curves were on the man. And her name won't have been called woman because a woman is a person brought OUT of a man.
Rounding off now, this is the revelation of a standing ovation...I screamed
Gen. 2:21
And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his RIBS, and CLOSED UP HIS FLESH INSTEAD THEREOF;
Genesis 2:21 KJV
I guess we should scream at this point!!!
God did two things in that procedure
1- He took one of Adams ribs
2- He closed up his flesh INSTEAD thereof
I will stay on number 2... The flesh God closed up was not where the bone was taken... The flesh that was closed up in Adam was reopened in EVE!!!... SEE LET ME BE PLAIN!! GOD CLOSED ADAM'S FEMALE ORGAN, AND WENT TO OPEN IT UP IN EVE!!!!
U still doubt? Use brighter grammar textbook to check the word INSTEAD... U will see it means as a replacement...or a departure from a status quo.
When Adam woke up people of God, see what he said!!!!!
This is now the bone of my bone, and the flesh of my flesh, she shall be called woman because she was taken out of a man...
He, Adam looked at his body, WITHOUT BEEN TOLD WHAT WAS REMOVED, GOD NEVER TOLD HIM WHAT HE DID TO HIM, HE ONLY BROUGHT EVE TO ADAM AFTER THE PROCEDURE AND IMMEDIATELY THE GUY KNEW WHAT WAS MISSING ON HIM..
His bone
His opening that God closed ( coded as his flesh)
I wish I could always expatiate, my few words like this, but every thing I type on social media are not from my head.. They are deep communications of the spirit. I had to do this because it was raising curiosity and already and comments rolled in cos I had no space to explain fully.
Till today you will still find a disorder in the human race carrying both organs, IT IS A REMINDER TO ALL HUMAN RACE THAT, THAT WAS HOW THE FIRST MAN LOOKED LIKE... watch those people, they can't reproduce themselves thou they have both organs and look exactly like us until we open their clothes.. Just like God left rainbows to remind Himself He won't wipe off the earth with water again, He deliberately left some still like that to remind Himself how Adam was before He separated them...
With the above revelation I got yesterday, people of God, I confirm and afirm again that Adam was created an Hermaphroditus's. (Having both organs) it is never said anywhere on the planet... This is my word I speak unto you Version of the Bible.. This one was spoken to me in the place of study... And with every sense of humility I present my findings to the body of Christ.
This is never seen anywhere. I wanted to do a video but I told God to help me communicate it well with written words. It might not add to exploit in the kingdom but once a while as a child God should be able to sit bear us and tell us deep things of the kingdom, that's a sign we are sons

Re: As Shared By A Friend...your Opinion On Creation by josielewa(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
pls lala and the mods pls take it up...
Re: As Shared By A Friend...your Opinion On Creation by hopara1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
My brother a lie told beautifully seems to be truth...but desist from this your confusing theory,the bible creation was not told chronically,coded or scientifically based but plainly written for man to know how we all began!(deut 4vs2).
Re: As Shared By A Friend...your Opinion On Creation by Hier(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
ops, the writer says God speaks to him
Does God speak to you
Re: As Shared By A Friend...your Opinion On Creation by ysyowel(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin you didn't know the Scripture neither the power in it, how can Adam carry both sexes if your claim is true then i think God wouldn't have remove Adam's rib but rather the other sex organ. i can't imagine how Adam's breast go be grin
Re: As Shared By A Friend...your Opinion On Creation by ysyowel(m): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin you are a good story teller, but pls study your Bible the more grin
Re: As Shared By A Friend...your Opinion On Creation by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
Unmhmm.. This is Profound. Yet it's not the real deal

(1) (Reply)

The Letters To The Seven Churches Is A Letter To Your Church / Testimony Of A 'rastafarian'... Must Read (photos) / Jesus Christ Where Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.