Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" (30083 Views)

See 3 Nigerian Men Who Spend Money Lavishly Like Hushpuppi / Saidi Balogun: Fans Force Celebrities To Live Fake Lives / Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Austinogiza(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nigerian singer, Kingsley Okonkwo, aka Kcee, has addressed his beef with Malaysian based Nigerian big boy Ray Hushpuppi..

The Limpopo singer, who rarely gives video interviews, in his interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu surfaced, talked about some of the drama he has recently been embroiled in, including his beef with Hushpuppi.

According to Kcee, he threatened to report Hushpuppi to the EFCC following the Gucci lover’s series of clashes with other celebrities.

He said;

“We celebrities, we dey work too hard. We have worked so hard to get to where we are. You can’t just come from nowhere and try to ride on our back to get fame because you have some money,” said Kcee of Hushpuppi, and he explained in details why he rose tot he defense of his colleagues.

watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6mm-ZJq8Po

see more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/dont-like-hushpuppi-trying-use-celebrities-become-famous-kcee/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by EmyLeo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
it's okay o undecided

##pesin no go hear word again..

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by soberdrunk(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
cheesy Kcee don buy new accent oooo!! "I din do daat"

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by TyushTal(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hushpuppy doesn't need your fame undecided

It should be you riding on his fame now tongue

BTW, you can photoshop a picture of you with Hushpuppi grin
Photoshop god lipsrsealed

32 Likes

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Yomzzyblog: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
Who's Hushpuppi?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Queenext: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
You too rode on your brother's fame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
You are not in anyway different from him. Both of you are Birds of a feather. Sense will one day fall on you both.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Factfinder1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
If not for the the raw cash of E-money and the talents of harrysong who would have known kcee?? Btw who hush puppy help?? The way hushpuppi is craving for fame hope he knows that the same people that knows him and more will get to know him if he is ever found wanting of any crime related to fraud or rituals undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by SheIsElle(f): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by DickDastardLION(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
To flog una two dey hungry me. Useless jew men

1 Like

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by seyizma(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
B
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Israelsanni(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Give brus kcee a medal
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Memphis357(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Making another hit after Limpopo is really really very very hard KCee

4 Likes

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Fizzbizzie(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Austinogiza:
Nigerian singer, Kingsley Okonkwo, aka Kcee, has addressed his beef with Malaysian based Nigerian big boy Ray Hushpuppi..

The Limpopo singer, who rarely gives video interviews, in his interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu surfaced, talked about some of the drama he has recently been embroiled in, including his beef with Hushpuppi.

According to Kcee, he threatened to report Hushpuppi to the EFCC following the Gucci lover’s series of clashes with other celebrities.

He said;

“We celebrities, we dey work too hard. We have worked so hard to get to where we are. You can’t just come from nowhere and try to ride on our back to get fame because you have some money,” said Kcee of Hushpuppi, and he explained in details why he rose tot he defense of his colleagues.

watch video below;

see more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/dont-like-hushpuppi-trying-use-celebrities-become-famous-kcee/

You no evenndey talk like celebrity
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by holluwai(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Horsepuppi go soon reply am now. undecided

That one get time well well undecided

5 Likes

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by cosmatika(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
"The hottest places in hell are reserved for men who in times of moral crisis, seek to maintain their neutrality" - John F Kennedy

So Buhari better tell us ur intention for 2019 nw, lemme know my prayer point 4u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by onyeezeigbo: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
It's like this is kcee first interview since he begin dey sing.

the thing just dey make front page grin
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by chibike69: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
yeyebrities

1 Like

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
We don't like you using stolen pictures on Instagram to appear rich and become more famous.

7 Likes

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by curvilicious: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Such is life smiley

1 Like

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Ramos16(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by heryurh(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kcee, we completely understand how you feel Bro cry

But let's look at the bright side, Hushpuppi was actually trying to help you resurrect ur alredi dead career bcuz the truth is people don forget say u be Musician sef undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by livinbygrace: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
You dey crase.How does your bro made his money from Olodi Apapa in Ajegunle before moving to Allen Avenue ?POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK

1 Like

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by naijaisGOOD: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
ok

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by beautiful232(f): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
I trust hushpuppi,he will come for him soon
and his reply will be savage..

2 Likes

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by fitprince: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Factfinder1:
If not for the the raw cash of E-money and the talents of harrysong who would have known kcee?? Btw who hush puppy help?? The way hushpuppi is craving for fame hope he knows that the same people that knows him and more will get to know him if he is ever found wanting of any crime related to fraud or rituals undecided
who be harry song?
even all my taliban friends dance to oya limpopo in syria

1 Like

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by LesbianBoy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
angry
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by imamabi(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Austinogiza:

He said;

watch video below;

But he likes it trying to get rich via his fans. What is wrong with this guy sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos / "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty / I For Dey Prison If I No Marry You - Duncan Mighty Gushes Over His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.