Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" (30085 Views)

See 3 Nigerian Men Who Spend Money Lavishly Like Hushpuppi / Saidi Balogun: Fans Force Celebrities To Live Fake Lives / Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by wayne4loan: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
beautiful232:
I trust hushpuppi,he will come for him soon

and his reply will be savage..
Never U Trusth A Fraudster

1 Like

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by tjskii(f): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
DickDastardLION:
To flog una two dey hungry me. Useless jew men

What is the origin of that word "Jew men", I heard it a lot growing up,what does it mean,I know it means fake dude or guy wey no sabi or guy wey dey mess up etc,but how come the word jew
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Davidscott(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Na trust kcee my broda dey yam
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by highness25(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
highchief1:
have u made any hit in ur career?long tongue
I don't need to make it through music. Me and my family are doing perfectly well
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by AFONJACOW(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
with this his recent interview, I now convince E money really bought his brain with less than #10m
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by highness25(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
highchief1:
I don't need to make it through music. Me and my family are doing perfectly well.
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by bejeria101(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
You be celebrity? Eziokwu! Coman and see celebrity i haff found one.
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by SamuelLoch: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
I see, you're really working hard angry
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by highness25(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
highchief1:
I don't need to make it through music. Me and my family are doing perfectly well. In as much as i appreciate his crafts, i musn't like Limpopo. I'll pay you no attention, you won't be lucky next time
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by stanley000: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
This guys obviously dont really know hp...u dont judged ppl based on media talks until u are really close to then and i am a follow of hushpuppi on snapchat. Believe me that guy na money barron and i kind of like the way he talks and does his things.y he doesnt brag. 3days ago guy went to store, bought clothes worth almost 20mils in nigeria currency...

Kcee should be begging the guy for fame, who even know kcee if not for his brother self

1 Like

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by stanley000: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
wayne4loan:
Never U Trusth A Fraudster
And who told you he is one? So u have already tried and procecuted him in the court of your mind abi?
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
tjskii:

What is the origin of that word "Jew men", I heard it a lot growing up,what does it mean,I know it means fake dude or guy wey no sabi or guy wey dey mess up etc,but how come the word jew

It's a slang used to describe the uninitiated by guys who have eaten winch at barbeach.
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by SirMazi: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
Factfinder1:
If not for the the raw cash of E-money and the talents of harrysong who would have known kcee?? Btw who hush puppy help?? The way hushpuppi is craving for fame hope he knows that the same people that knows him and more will get to know him if he is ever found wanting of any crime related to fraud or rituals undecided
Google KCPresh
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by SlimChizzy4(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
waiting for hushpuppi's response
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Wisebisho: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Who's Hushpuppi?
A big boy that spends 10millon per night and love Gucci
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by 1metre: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kcee, I expect u to be in the league of current Niger musicians who are making wave presently, I see u hv that energy to do music, do music forget hushpuppi. everyone is a celebrity, it all depends on your strategy to achieve fame.
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by delilwaxz(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dats a cul guy

Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by belindar: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kcee is a big fool. You only tagged yourself to be celeb. Are u a celeb? You are the one making fool of yourself . You are the one seeking attention. The Hushpuppi posted some things on his page and you jump on it. Did he invite you to comment on what he posted?
So kceee stop talking trash and face your miserable career going down the drain.
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by LOUIS6(m): 12:59am On Sep 12, 2017
oya na
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Fvcknames: 2:24am On Sep 12, 2017
At least he doesn't flaunt his brother's wealth
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by samisj4real(m): 6:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Hushpuppi don't need 2 Ride on ur hunch back 2 get famous, most of thiz nigeria celebs thinks evry1 gives a bleep about dem... lemme tell u if not 4 2 many yeyè nigerians making noise bouh u pipple i 4 no no una...

HUSHPUPPI carry on jèrë, always feeling you
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by oladayod1: 7:05am On Sep 12, 2017
C me c wahala.... So e want to tell me dat efcc dnt know about hush? Wen some are his followers self on instagram
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Factfinder1(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2017
highchief1:
u r mad is it harrysong that played Limpopo?you indomie kids.e money is his brother if you eat your brothers money where is it a crime?kc made e money who he is today go and read abt them
I mite be even older than this fool calling me indomie kid harry song wrote Limpopo and sold kce for a million naira I'm an indomie kid I agree but what have you archived in your old age stupid dimwit
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by Emimade: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by highchief1: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Factfinder1:

I mite be even older than this fool calling me indomie kid harry song wrote Limpopo and sold kce for a million naira I'm an indomie kid I agree but what have you archived in your old age stupid dimwit
u are referring to highchief o are u not afraid?
Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by highchief1: 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
riyanxeally:
na because u don fail na wetin make u dey notice irrelevances otherwise tell me why him no go send him muzik...maybe ure d one using hush to stay relevant....
clean ur mouth u have spoken abomination

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos / "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty / I For Dey Prison If I No Marry You - Duncan Mighty Gushes Over His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.