Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

My Governorship Ambition, Not A Joke. - Kcee. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Governorship Ambition, Not A Joke. - Kcee. (464 Views)

It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido / "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin / Kcee's Lagos Home Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Governorship Ambition, Not A Joke. - Kcee. by Laveda(f): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMhoZ9kdEzA

Singer Kcee has revealed that his run for Anambra governorship is not a joke.

Speaking on Rubbin Minds on Channels Television The ‘Limpopo’ crooner explained that his run for governorship is to bring change.

“It is not a joke, when I declared my intention, the internet went down that day. Some people thought I was joking and some youths were like Kcee don’t joke with us because they have been looking for a youth to stand up.”

Kcee explained that though he might still be campaigning now, he can’t guarantee that he will be on ground on election day.

“There are some things going down and I am standing my ground and standing my ground is I don’t want to go through the route they want me to go because those are the problems that most of the sitting governors and other positions are facing,where you have people sponsoring your project and I don’t want to fall into that category. I want to make sure that I have my people to support me and if they can’t support me, then no need to.”

Addressing the issue of his online controversy over a dollar money he posted on his Instagram page, Kcee claimed that it was just a stunt.

“That was strategic, that was a stunt. I did a song then called ‘Desire’ and if you listen to it, there is a line that says my love for you, go dey fall like dollar, and my manager came up with the idea that we should contact the guy since he likes posting so many dollar pictures.

“so the guy sent some couple of pictures and we picked one but he didn’t respond.so my manager asked him to react to it and he did it and everywhere was on fire.so I did it to draw attention to the single at that time and we got the attention.”

Read more here
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/09/11/my-governorship-ambition-not-a-joke-kcee-2/

Fynestboi
Lalasticlala

Re: My Governorship Ambition, Not A Joke. - Kcee. by Josephjnr(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
May u make it there.
Re: My Governorship Ambition, Not A Joke. - Kcee. by TyushTal(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
These ones will never agitate for Biafra
Re: My Governorship Ambition, Not A Joke. - Kcee. by ojun50(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Angry because he use d word change.

I don't want to hear change any more

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of A Clean Gay Assistant - Huddah Monroe / I Am Not Nigeria's Problem, I Don't Understand Why You Are Calling Me Out' 2face / Is Mr. Eazi The First African Artiste To Make A Successful Concert In Lodon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.