Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

"I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting (38522 Views)

"How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting / ''You Are A Favorite Of The Press'' - Buhari Jokes With Okowa (Photo) / Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting by Drabrah(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Na only Jaja of Opobo tell am da truth. Others jst tell am weytin he wan hear to make am happy, & dat's d No 1 reason politicians fail.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting by janykute: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
chronique:
Buhari has been president for 2 yrs and in those two years, I can't remember one intelligent statement that he has uttered out of his mouth.
My wife belong to the kitchen,was that not an intelligent statement?
Re: "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting by Smony: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Buhari z d no. 1 nigeria problem, jst tak note any time he travel out he may hav cause 1 or more problem n leave his VP to fix. if u cnt tak d heat dem get out of d kitchen(Aso Rock) Aaaaasho
Re: "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting by Prouddevil(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Prayer for nigeria, o Lord as we surrender this our lovely country under protection, o Lord destroy Nigeria's enemies Internal or external, destroy those using agitation to cause trouble, destroy bokoharam, scatter them o Lord, change the heart of developers they are giving nigeria bad names, and if they refuse to change Lord destroy them turn their life upside down, don't let them remember nigeria as their country when they are arrested abroad, finally o Lord turn anybody that calls nigeria zoo to baboon,their families to apes, their sons to urangutan, their spouse to gorilla..in Jesus name we pray amen
Re: "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting by charpes(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

Wow,APC government is a joke to this country so let the joke continue.

Cleaning ma ears for more jokes.
No just make mistake run go Biafra cos them carry you for MIND cool
Evablizin:
cheesy

Wow,APC government is a joke to this country so let the joke continue.

Cleaning ma ears for more jokes.
No just make mistake run go Biafra cos them carry you for MIND

1 Like

Re: "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting by InvertedHammer: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting by chronique(m): 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
janykute:

My wife belong to the kitchen,was that not an intelligent statement?

Lol.
Re: "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting by dizzyime: 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kayode React To The Intrusion Of Kanu Resident By Nigerian Army-Read What He Says

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has responded to the claimed intrusion of the residence of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by the Nigerian Army.

Review that Kanu, in his own particular response, blamed the Nigerian Army for endeavoring to execute him over his assurance to actualize Biafra.

In an announcement made accessible to NAIJATRENDING Monday evening, Fani-Kayode asked Kanu, whom he portrayed as a warrior, to “continue battling on”.

He expressed: “To the Lion of the East, my companion and sibling Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, I have the accompanying to state: They assaulted your home and attacked your group with their fighters.

Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/kayode-react-to-the-intrusion-of-kanu-resident-by-nigerian-army/

Re: "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting by oluchi557(f): 12:44am On Sep 12, 2017
hari must u run,that is not how a gud leader is suppose to be,a leader is meant to be at the fore front and bring comfort to his followers ,u are not suppose to talk any how abeg if it is a joke stop it
Re: "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting by Tolexander: 1:49am On Sep 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You need a brain to understand anything. ... here
brain is only needed to understand what is posted with a brain, not those balderdash you and your ilks come here to post, which belong to nowhere than the thrash can kid.
Get a life, even if it as small as that of a protist
Re: "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting by nairanaira12: 1:50am On Sep 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

tahh..they are still busy licken their wounds......deltans finished them off.....dont worry they will soon start with another strategie....

can you believe some of them??...they said we shouldnt listen to our elected leaders and elders no more,just to asari......

craze people.....

You can't even spell liking properly
Re: "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting by tsdarkside(m): 5:12am On Sep 12, 2017
nairanaira12:

You can't even spell liking properly

isnt that liking like like??..

what do i know...english is not my language...i speak it anyhow i want....
Re: "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Josephjnr:
Buhari haters will invade now.

bubu doesn't have haters.
Re: "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting by bewla(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2017
Tolexander:
What about the UK he has been running to?

as if our farming activities and harvests we made in the last two years were self sustaining and were able to feed 50% of the population.
at lease rice is 14 then 19

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) / ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos) / Customs Boss, Dikko, Gives Resignation Notice To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.