Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) (37348 Views)

Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) / Ogun Residents Cut Open A Python That Swallowed Big Goat (Video) / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
A group of boys killed this snake in my area today. It happened in suleja local govt area of Niger state..

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by TyushTal(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
FP! FP!! FP!!!

T'o ba ni change, ma wole oh grin
Lalasticlala, oya move
Ero ti pe cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by abelprice(m): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
These guys killing python... hope una nor go pass uli or idemili o.... undecided... cos if u do.... Bush meat go pursue Hunter... jst saying... undecided...

6 Likes

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by pdppower: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
The rate at which snakes are being killed in Nigeria now, the snake folk might just emigrate to another country where they'll be safe

4 Likes

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
You are holdin' the snake with your bare hands abi.

Later you will still use dat same hand 2 hold your preeq.

Shioor.

56 Likes

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Snake season 3
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by bola555(f): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
front page is certain.
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by SUPERPACK: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
lalasticlala right now.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
can already imagine the next disgusting pic

5 Likes

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Okay
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by DadojoReloaded(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
When lalasticlala is the only one viewing your snake thread, front page is sure.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by takenadoh: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lala! I see u
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by Teewhy2: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Na wa oooo, by 2035 lalasticlala no go get Wetin to put for FP again because his brothers would have finished all the snakes in the country.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by alphaconde(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
buhari brought snakes to nairaland
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by gbaskiboy: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lalasticlala and snake they are like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lala right now.....

25 Likes

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by FemiEddy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by lukman: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
lala now....

2 Likes

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by Shegub: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
I anaconda wanna be
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
k
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by slyd90(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jesuuu ooo

1 Like

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by eddieguru(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
lala rite now grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by pezeji(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
see meat i dey look for to chop
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by Nltaliban(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
If I See God, I will just ask him

What's up with Lalasticlala and snakes?
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by RexEmmyGee: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hit like if you know the answer

14 Likes

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by Tpave(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
I hate snakes with passion. Can't even touch it with my bare hand. shocked
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by dobekey(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
PART 1 Horrible experience from yesterday night. .......... *** I was sitting on my bed resting, hoping to get a girl that will pass the lonely night with me... HMMMM, What should I do," should i go to ashawo joint " noooo HIV IS REAL, " should i call my gf " her momc go kill am ayhh wetin i go do GBAM ! GBAM!! GBAM !!! Who come dey knock for my door , ( thinking ) come in the door is open OMG See shape, this one pass figurev8 next thing whey i hear from this angel " YOUR FRIEND TOYIN SAID I SHOULD COME AND PASS THE NIGHT WITH YOU, HIS PARENT AEE AT HOME , SO THINGS DID NOT GO AS PLANNED" talking to my self==God nah how you take dey work you are so wonderfull AH YOU CAN COME IN MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE it is good to have friends, A friend in need is a friend indeed .. after small gisting with the babe sleep come carry am i just sit on top bed dey look am I no fit bang this girl when she dey sleep, for me its disgusting and unenjoyable wetin I go do devil nah bad man next thing, beta idea knack my head make I try fore play ( touch sex sensitive spot for her body) make I start with her boobies as I strech hand won press am my heart start to dey beat like parade band Ben get morale now this girl no go beat you if she catch you highest she go shout l stretch my hand again catch the boob, press am first time, press am second time Next thing she turn ************* LOADING PART TWO REVIEW PART ONE GIVE MORALE MAKE I WRITE PART TWO cc sKeetz thepussyhunter richidiho I hope I gave the above moniker what they want HIT LIKE IF IT MAKE SENSE
(Modify ) ( Quote) ( Report ) 2 Likes (Share )
http://donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=bencrane click the link if you are intrested in making

1 Like

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Soon to see snake for Nigeria go become a sight to behold undecided
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by phranklyn92(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Hit like if you know the answer
bluetooth

10 Likes

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lala snake meat no dey taya you?haba na wetin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market / Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... / LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.