Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) (38942 Views)

Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury / "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by wildchild02: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2017
This is interesting

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by Adekdammy: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2017
Isoko1stSon1:

Who takes ye opinion serious anymore ?

Check out his posts of recent, I think he is trying to port back to APC.
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by AuroraB(f): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Why bother reading this. 2 grown ups undecided
Hey, that's a gossip sad

Wakapass

There's no truth in Nigeria anymore, spurred by the untiring zombies cool
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by akingbatope: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nothing damaging here
This two men are the bigger problems are face from the north,there the one that want to kill our able and freedom fighter president buhari let the 2 go to hell
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by kaystick86(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2017
even old men dey do gbeborun, Yeye Cabal member
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by hopara1(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2017
Sometimes I wonder the type/kind of stress these guys always pass/go through to get/obtain this sensitive informations, its must be very demanding!
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by twilliamx(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2017
Nothing damaging.....I say worse things ...
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by SmartchoicesNG: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2017
Adekdammy:

Check out his posts of recent, I think he is trying to port back to APC.
He is worse than the looters
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by Tvegas(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nothing damaging here

How far with your new Party APDA abi na PAGA? I don forget sef?
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by Tecno66: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2017
Sniper12:

source:
http://saharareporters.com/2017/09/11/leaked-audio-reveals-mamman-daura-discussing-buharis-health-calls-aisha-buhari-%E2%80%98suicide

No wonder they wont didnt let the poor woman stay by in London's Abuja house to take care of her ailing husband. Mamman Daura obviously owns PMB.
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by einsteine(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2017
The transcript was translated. Original audio was in Hausa.

sweetgala:

There is no good reason for anyone to communicate in English when they both understand another language. Like Fela and Lagbaja sang English for an African is incapable of communicating emotions and gravity of the subject. I'll never speak with a close Yoruba friend or family in English for a prolonged period when the conversation is personal and not official

It's not about Hausa , most Igbo Edo Yoruba Tiv I know speak in their native language too
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by dayomike(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

How can a conservation that proves Buhari is a Puppet Zombie be called normal ..This has shown they all look at him like the Puppet he truly is..This conversation shows Buhari is not mentally capable to lead 180 million Black children of God

No need to condemn the guy just try and show him what is damaging in that conversation.
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2017
hopara1:
Sometimes I wonder the type/kind of stress these guys always pass/go through to get/obtain this sensitive informations, its must be very demanding!
MT recorded it, maybe its pple dat leak these tins to dem purposely
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by 400billionman: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2017
Haha.
See as dem wan bring presido down..
Careful of friends..
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by buffalowings: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
They've assembled

[img]https://media./images/2ed97d960c4e5d718493fce233557bad/tenor.gif[/img]

Permission to save this meme

grin

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by 400billionman: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2017
How will Oga perform in the Oza room ?
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by Pierr(f): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2017
eagleeye2:

I ain't disappointed. Integrity was his only selling point, but when you surround yourself with corrupt element. like Jonathan did, then even the Integrity will not stand up in the court of public opinion.

Well said. I voted on the basis of his integrity. Seems that isn't working for anyone, anymore.
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by NothingDoMe: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2017
buffalowings:

Permission to save this meme

grin
Granted!
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by NothingDoMe: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

Hahaha. This got me deing of laughter
I greet you the one and only specialadviser. Respect sir.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by NothingDoMe: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
hahahaha grin hahahahahahahaha
grin
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by NothingDoMe: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Wow, so they do auditions for people that play Zombie roles? Hahahaha wow.
I heard APC is recruiting oh grin

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by VULCAN(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2017
This is the first leak, wait for the ones that are coming.

dvee2:

The good thing here is that there is no scandal. These recording has further reinforce the believe of some of us to the integrity of the man Buhari. You can hear even in a secret conversation, his closest allies called him a patient man and Kept praying for him.
One very important point is that even in a secret recorded conversations of the inner working of the presidency, they are critical of the corruption that happened at the National security, clearly stating their displeasure about the corruption by the NSI boss negatively effecting the credibility of the agency.
I wonder if the table were to be turned onto the PDP era, a recording of such would have exposed corruption of monumental proportion
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by AMvanquish: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2017
Apart from Suicide Bomber.. Nothing exposing in this conversation. Just a normal convo. The Senior Mahmud person is just showing concern and asking questions...

So one cannot have a private conversation again. I wont like my calls to be tapped , this shouldnt be encouraged.
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by stilldoingokay(f): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2017
I don't get it, do there mean our first lady is a terrorist or what
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by infogenius(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2017
Wasted my time reading through.
smh
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by ogaontop(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
There is nothing strange or suspicious here! Normal day to day phone conversations between two adults!

Sahara Reporters try harder!

I weep for this nation and for people that think like you have just done

See how people discuss about the "first family" and nothing is wrong??

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
AMvanquish:
Apart from Suicide Bomber.. Nothing exposing in this conversation. Just a normal convo. The Senior Mahmud person is just showing concern and asking questions...

So one cannot have a private conversation again. I wont like my calls to be tapped , this shouldn't be encouraged.
does this look like a tapped call?? Mahmud recorded it na.
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by Caseless: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
From his comments on the DG of NIA, mamman Daura isn't a very bad cabal afterall as he's made to appear.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by eejo(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
This guys knows about boko haram because you cannot give an example of boko haram activity without you knowing them.
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by Myself2(m): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
More exposee that the president is a dull puppet to many parties having control to his strings from thier selfish benefit and not the benefit of Nigeria ..Voting in Buhari was a mistake and by THE MIGTHY NAME Of GOD this is Buhari's Last tenure

A BIG AMEN TO THAT PRAYER
Also from their conversation ,they seem to imply as well the the dullard was part of the arrangement per the stolen funds via NIA @ Osborne towers.
Mr Integrity my nyash

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by Charly68: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
I think sahara has turned to wahala papers ..busy chasing shadow to damage peoples personality ..they should give us good investigative journalism not all this gossips they are doing around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Rejects Inec’s Decision On Bauchi Governorship Election / Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen / Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.