Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,491 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud (16452 Views)

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud by totem1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
gbaskiboy:
MMM still they exist
it exists.. these guiders.. they are still recruiting people.. I cant see why they walk the streets freely.
Re: MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud by totem1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
5chrisade:
MMM KEEPS PAYING, haters keep complaining. DESPITE ATTACKS, MMM is better that the government(both state and federal).MMM is not a business neither is it an investment. its a mutual 'DONATION' exchange. get the right ideology and participate SAFETY with ur spare money and be FREE FINANCIALLY.
What happened to November/December & June/July money. Do you know how much people have lost.. Why are you not satisfied with what you have gained from this ponzi scheme? Have you not gained enough?

5 Likes

Re: MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud by totem1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
5chrisade:
that is ur personal opinion. The good thing is MMM is currently paying and will keep paying. If u don't have spare money, steer clear.
They only people who have gained and are gaining from MMM are guiders like this.. Stay away from MMM. It is a ponzi scheme.. Keep your spare money in the Bank. There is no ideology.. STAY AWAY. This guiders need participants.. Do not make yourself a victim.
#GUIDERSFORJAIL

5 Likes

Re: MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud by arukwe123(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
I was once a participant but luckily for me i never lost a dime. All thanks to God.
Re: MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
5chrisade:
MMM KEEPS PAYING, haters keep complaining. DESPITE ATTACKS, MMM is better that the government(both state and federal).MMM is not a business neither is it an investment. its a mutual 'DONATION' exchange. get the right ideology and participate SAFETY with ur spare money and be FREE FINANCIALLY.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud by peeps4u: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
How would someone say MMM still pays when it still freezes people Nov/Dec and June/July money? guess those ones are stones? The same "MMM still pays" We said last year and like 3 months ago before another tsunami came. 3 different mavros in barely one and half year of mmm. Very soon, probably by nov/dec, it freezes again and that leads to january and another mavros. MMM pays but several billions of people are hanged ther, let mmm pay that.

Only guiders and those seeking to lure unsuspecting people into mmm and cash out probably by october/nov are still there.

4 Likes

Re: MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud by walezy85: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
*Do you wanna earn extra money by simply sharing a post on facebook? If yes then all you need is to follow this link to register https://www.recadmedia.com/?ref=walezy . Or simply private chat me or call 08036871310 for guidance.*
Re: MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud by doublefreez(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Bail of N20,000 + surety N20,000+ Other exp N20,000=N60,000.
where is the sense. why not give the dude his money.
cry

2 Likes

Re: MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud by banmee(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

You know funny enough that guy most likely doesnt work for his money. He is probably one of those lazy people who go to work, sign on the attendance, gist all day, sign out and go home

I wouldn't doubt it.
Re: MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud by NothingDoMe: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Apostle Suleman talk am

1 Like

Re: MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud by Sheunma: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
MMM the most organized financial scam of our time! They promised to make you financially free yet ask you to only participate with spare money. I wonder how spare money could make someone financially free.
They say it is a p2p donation platform and not a get rich quick scheme yet they allow some set of people to withdraw millions of naira from the system without putting back a dime. I wonder how this is not a against the financial unfairness practiced by the world financial institutions they claim to want to eradicate
Truth is only a dumb person would participate in MMM after reading that their stupid ideology nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud by pimper24: 4:59am On Sep 13, 2017
I discovered what I gained in the aggregate I lost in just one slot. I don't think there's any short cut to financial freedom
Re: MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud by millionboi(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2017
chiboyo:
Its a wonder that some guiders still defend this scheme!!!
thy have changed d name to swissgold
Re: MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud by projet: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2017
modelmike7:
BAN BAN BAN
abeg wetin that guy post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? / Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden / Invest In Real Estate As It Is A Sure Way Of Getting Money During This Recessio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.