Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff (54233 Views)

MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers / In Benin, The Governor Kneels To Greet The King, But Not So In Other Kingdoms.. / Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by SalamRushdie: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Poverty can re-configure the brain to act foolish

This is purely poverty-induced-humility

True
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by 1metre: 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Papa apari
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by ibinaboonline: 12:47am On Sep 12, 2017
I don't know, I wasn't there, but I'll say let's remember that this is not moving picture. This are still images and still images hardly ever shows the full story. Images can be taken at just the moment and those images could conjure imageries. I'm saying, the elderly man may have bowed to him but how did the COS respond? We can't be sure of that with still images so we cant be eager to condemn him. Besides, is the man greeting him or thanking him for something? Gratitude shows no respect of persons and this elderly man may be thanking the young man for something he did for him. I don't know, I wasn't there and neither were the people talking as if they were
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by Ndipe(m): 1:27am On Sep 12, 2017
Indignity. And the young man does not have the sense and courtesy to stop this old man from prostrating before him. This is truly shameful.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by akigbemaru: 1:53am On Sep 12, 2017
EponOjuku:
Leadership in Kogi state is like when you put beans in water, those who float up are the worst ones.
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 12, 2017
He should be the one prostrating for the old man.
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by Bobulopsy(m): 2:25am On Sep 12, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Like seriously
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by Reference(m): 3:03am On Sep 12, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Only restructuring can turn this anomaly around and make these feudal lords true public servants. Only if old man knows this will he be free of shame. Nigeria must be cleansed of piling curses day after day.
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by Reference(m): 3:11am On Sep 12, 2017
ibinaboonline:
I don't know, I wasn't there, but I'll say let's remember that this is not moving picture. This are still images and still images hardly ever shows the full story. Images can be taken at just the moment and those images could conjure imageries. I'm saying, the elderly man may have bowed to him but how did the COS respond? We can't be sure of that with still images so we cant be eager to condemn him. Besides, is the man greeting him or thanking him for something? Gratitude shows no respect of persons and this elderly man may be thanking the young man for something he did for him. I don't know, I wasn't there and neither were the people talking as if they were

Oga. You do not thank your employee for doing his job. Government is not personal but collective responsibility. This is pure feudalism on display, the kind the owners of Nigeria are reared to kill their citizens to sustain. The boy was just a hairs breadth from placing his feet on the old man's head while puffing at a cigar. Thank him for what. Let me see your boss hit the deck for you to do your job. Sick country.
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by DrogoG(m): 5:24am On Sep 12, 2017
Ordinary Nigerians are bottom feeders.
An elderly man bowed, knelt and kissed the floor for a young crooked id*iot who has never experienced hardship due to corruption!

A man who was brought up well would have stood up immediately to stop the elderly man from bowing as a sign of respect for a poor elder!! But instead, the young power-hungry thief sat his fat as*s there and soak it all in!!

It is unfortunate that the poor in Nigeria are ready to do ANYTHING for money, even selling their mother!!
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:32am On Sep 12, 2017
NextGovernor:
Why Kogi be like this...

Dino
Bello
Wada
Now this.

God select the whole bad people put there?

Truth has got to be said: it is a very backward state.
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by Sike(m): 6:07am On Sep 12, 2017
NextGovernor:
Why Kogi be like this...

Dino
Bello
Wada
Now this.

Don't worry, you're the NextGovernor. cheesy
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 12, 2017
Pierohandsome:
It is the old man that should be condemned for bringing himself that Low not the young man. Hw wil the children of the old man feel whn they see their Dad like this
The been ble is clear about this,what the oldman do is not strange to me, we should respect the constituted authority,have you not seen where many remove their cloths to spread on the rock when Christ wad s entering Jerusalem?
Iam not saying he yahaya is like Jesus but God has chosen him over the old and young the old man only manifest the humility in him,how many of us are like that today?

pride is what kept many stagnant today.
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by buchilino(m): 6:47am On Sep 12, 2017
NextGovernor:
Why Kogi be like this...
Dino Bello Wada Now this.
I KEEP ASKING MYSELF SAME QUESTION
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by buchilino(m): 6:50am On Sep 12, 2017
Ndipe:
Indignity. And the young man does not have the sense and courtesy to stop this old man from prostrating before him. This is truly shameful.

UNFORTUNATELY, BASED ON WAT I HAVE SEEN IN KOGI, U SOMETIMES WONDER IF MOST OF DEM R INSANE
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by 5oyad: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2017
NextGovernor:
Why Kogi be like this...

Dino
Bello
Wada
Now this.

You obviously don't know what you are doing by lumping wada with dino nd bello. Wada was the best governor kogi ever produced, a God fearing man who was a victim of his simplicity and good nature. All attempts by APC to rubbish his image has amounted to nothing. The wise men know that bello is God's punishment for the way they treated Wada
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by moses93(m): 7:03am On Sep 12, 2017
this is not the guy's fault na, did he forced or asked him to greet him that way?
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by moses93(m): 7:04am On Sep 12, 2017
5oyad:

You obviously don't know what you are doing by lumping wada with dino nd bello. Wada was the best governor kogi ever produced, a God fearing man who was a victim of his simplicity and good nature. All attempts by APC to rubbish his image has amounted to nothing. The wise men know that bello is God's punishment for the way they treated Wada
that's the plain truth.
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by ibinaboonline: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2017
Reference:

Oga. You do not thank your employee for doing his job. Government is not personal but collective responsibility. This is pure feudalism on display, the kind the owners of Nigeria are reared to kill their citizens to sustain. The boy was just a hairs breadth from placing his feet on the old man's head while puffing at a cigar. Thank him for what. Let me see your boss hit the deck for you to do your job. Sick country.
You clearly misunderstood me. I'm not suggesting the COS was been thanked for doing his job. If u r Nigerian then u know how we ask for personal favors from the rich men or politicians from our clan, neighborhood, community etc. A man's house rent may have been paid by the COS, maybe school fees for someone's children etc. Such benevolence may warrant a thank you visit like this, that's what I meant. Again, I wasn't there, I don't know
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by RillJ(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2017
And the youngster sat comfortably to receive the his grandfather who knelt to greet him! How far do we intend to destroy our values
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by missyQween(f): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2017
NextGovernor:
Why Kogi be like this...

Dino
Bello
Wada
Now this.

Lol...My beautiful state
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2017
EmeeNaka:
The level of poverty in Kogi state can make any wretched man to do that.

Poverty is every where
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by troubleseller: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2017
That jazz must be strong. For an old man to lie down for this kid....

Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by leobrownish(m): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2017
Pierohandsome:
It is the old man that should be condemned for bringing himself that Low not the young man. Hw wil the children of the old man feel whn they see their Dad like this

we talking money you talking nonsense. As my fellow nairalander said Nd I quote " money as we all know what its capable of doing will reconfigure brains to act foolishly Nd at times childish. This is the power of money
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by stevedre: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2017
ibinaboonline:

He should have stoped the old man from thanking/greeting or begging him like that. The wise thing to do was to stand up and hold the old. Shaking an elder with one hand is also frowned at in Nigeria.
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by pedrilo: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2017
Sycophancy, boot-licking and eye-service have continued to maintain a banal presence in the Nigerian society. From the corridors of power, educational institutions, worship centres to the work place the story remains the same. When things like this happen we sheepishly wave them away. But still, let all the learned say what they can.
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by itsRhamzy: 8:57am On Sep 12, 2017
NextGovernor:
Why Kogi be like this...

Dino
Bello
Wada
Now this.

the tin tire me o bros
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by jp79: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2017
we need deliverance in this country
Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by pacespot(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2017
Africa and their freaky cultures

The cultures and laws are enforced only on the less privileged.

No sa you go they shop your papa mates flat-tummy-on-the-floor greetings if you gat the dough.

Only banana is what the monkey understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.