Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) (38167 Views)

UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi Asks Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level / Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by gozzlin: 8:35am On Sep 12, 2017
xxx2442:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

MODS, please ban this mor0nic scammer with his scamming website.

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Fazemood(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2017
cstr1000:
okay. sorry.
Hahahaha. Kai See Fear grin
cstr1000:
okay. sorry.
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Is she a Biafran... Who else can it be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by lumidey2013(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2017
xxx2442:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
ole ni e olee. Go find better work

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by chloedogie(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2017
talk2emma:
Igbo are God choosing people

Your English says it all. If that intelligent lady was speaking this type of grammar you just dropped, she would have made a pass my guy. Everything mustn't be related to tribe.
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by SycophanticGoat: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2017
Mac2016:

Shelloween with shallow brain! What did you make in school if you ever attended or graduated?

That goat must have paid lecturers in order to graduate with a 3rd class because such a person with an alarmingly low level of brain capacity wouldn't have made anything better than pass degree on his own..

It's his type that copy other people's names and registration numbers into his own answer booklets..
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by vannessa7(f): 8:46am On Sep 12, 2017
Shelloween:
Beauty and Pvssy did it for her. Some lecturers doesn't give a rat ass about your brain.

It's not possible to make first class with lecturer runs, we know what happened to those die hard run girls on campus who could not do any course without sleeping with or bribing lecturers, they all came out with 2.2. Beauty and brain, and such a lucrative course, the sky is your limit, go girl.
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Partnerbiz3: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2017
cool
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Harietgold91(f): 8:50am On Sep 12, 2017
I love this, congrats to her
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Funkychic(f): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2017
Shelloween:
Beauty and Pvssy did it for her. Some lecturers doesn't give a rat ass about your brain.

What else do u have to comment other than this??.......#ndimgbajiaka#......SMH!!!
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by cyprex: 8:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Congratulations to you.
Your life should be an example to those that doubt the co-existence of beauty and brain.

Most beautiful ladies now rely more on their beauty rather than brain to make ends meet.
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by cstr1000: 8:57am On Sep 12, 2017
Fazemood:

fear? lol.
You know nothing.
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Consray(f): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2017
Congratulation dear
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by tamzy123(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2017
Product of Rochas Foundation Collage Jos...
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by talk2emma: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2017
chloedogie:

Your English says it all. If that intelligent lady was speaking this type of grammar you just dropped, she would have made a pass my guy. Everything mustn't be related to tribe.

Y can't you kiss the truth is she not an Igbo
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Nashume: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2017
My dear, look for scholarship outside the country and pursue your career. If you continue in Nigeria, only God knows when you will realize your dream. You can see how ASUU and Federal Government care less about the children of the masses; particularly the Federal Government.
swazpedro:
Wow
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Fazemood(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2017
cstr1000:
fear? lol. You know nothing.
Hahahaha, I Don't? Hahaha, pls then define that quick apology tendered
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by FTrebirth(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2017
Shelloween:

is this hating or stupidity? how can ordinary pussy get you an overall best award? did she fvck the entire school?

"lecturers doesn't" indeed.
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by rocketsky11: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2017
Fuckadict:
Congratulations girl Nwankwo Florence Ngozi

Wife material 1000 yards!! Don't go and pick any yeye guy as husband oh! Only the best should be good enough for you, just jejely settle for a great guy. LostRib.com is one of the few places to find great guys to get married to. You can get in here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Crossguy: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2017
IPOD i greet you guys
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by DeLioncourt: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Fuckadict:
Congratulations girl Nwankwo Florence Ngozi

nice...
not every time slay queen..
know book small
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Gloria4(f): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2017
congratulations pretty
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Ajadiboye(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2017
Shelloween:

RIP English ! ordinary singular & plural verb so diff to use ??
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by chloedogie(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2017
talk2emma:

Y can't you kiss the truth is she not an Igbo

Reading is your problem. Did you see the adjective I used for the girl? ''intelligent'' Even with the dead standard of education in the north, there are still some extremely intelligent students there. As I type this, sitting around me in my office are extremely intelligent and hard working Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas. All I see is a great intelligent lady that made a good grade out of school irrespective of here tribe. Kudos to her brain.
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by LordIsaac(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2017
One more real slay queen. Another real MƁGN, 2017. Theƴ shame Ben Ɓruce with their success. Go girl!
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Femistico(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2017
She must be related to Nwankwo kanu,, maybe kanu runs it for her...lol
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by maisauki: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2017
How will someone from d land of d rising sun graduate from d zoo
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by talk2emma: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2017
chloedogie:

Reading is your problem. Did you see the adjective I used for the girl? ''intelligent'' Even with the dead standard of education in the north, there are still some extremely intelligent students there. As I type this, sitting around me in my office are extremely intelligent and hard working Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas. All I see is a great intelligent lady that made a good grade out of school irrespective of here tribe. Kudos to her brain.

Stop embarrassing your self. I give you one last chance the girl in questions is from where
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by chloedogie(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2017
talk2emma:

Stop embarrassing your self. I give you one last chance the girl in questions is from where

She's Igbo. A very brilliant one. I don't argue with people. But if for once you can forget this whole tribal thing, you will go far in life. I'm yoruba and the closest colleagues of mine are Kogis and Igbos. When I got married then, the only person that came from my office all the way from Abuja was a Delta man a senior colleague to Osun state. Just forget all this tribal war you guys push in and out everyday on this forum. I have two mechanics that attend to my cars here in Abuja. One is Chiboy(Igbo) and the other is Kayode(yoruba). My most preferred is Chiboy cos he's a young guy that we bond so well. I could remember telling him to be doing daily contribution with all these women. One day I went to his workshop and forced him to register, gave him upfront of about 15k to use for 2weeks and till date he's happy doing it. I speak the same language with the other guy kayode but we don't just bond like chiboy, just strictly businesses. That's LOVE which precedes tribe or state of origin.

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Rapoo(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2017
south eastern states are proud of you. congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Shifts 2019 UTME Exams / Is This What A Primary School In Ondo State Looks Like? (photos) / What Is The Thing That Boys Do Daily And Girls Once In Her Life Time ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.