Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) (38172 Views)

UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi Asks Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level / Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by cjudy(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2017
Thumps up, meanwhile look at this olodo slay queen on facebook

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Reference(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2017
What is the meaning of best overall graduating student. Is it a secondary school where all students study the same subjects under the same conditions over the same period of time. How do they assess best.....grade points or neatness of uniform and length of fingernails and nose hairs (military school)....mbok enlighten me oh because....an alligator in nursing school will be only a nodding agama lizard in a hospital ward full of dummy doctors....just spare a thought for those studying quantum physics... their attachment for don turn to dada and to baff sef na wahala.
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by emmamondy(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2017
Congratulations dearie
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Bapy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wow... If it should be a private uni I for no believe... Kudos!!!
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by ItsTutsi(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Who studied in a northern university,pathetic hypocrites!!
MhizzAJ:
She's an Igbo lady..pretty!!
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Okolly: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
femo122:
grin Pretty brain hope you have a good character and attitude

Of course she does.

I have known Ngozi to be very brilliant. She is from my home town-Akpu in Orumba South LGA of Anambra state.
Those that are saying here that she did not get the award on merit are those that have not in any way come close to her and I bet that when they do, their little self esteem would not let them say a word after just a conversation with her.

Congrats NG!!!

Keep making us proud.
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by emerich(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Please what else are they supposed to do in a hospital? Isn't that their jobs? Abi you expect that the very intelligent ones should be allowed to perform surgeries? If you wanted your sister to be diagnosing illnesses and prescribing medicines, maybe you should have advised her to study medicine.
And the system is not bleeped up. That's just the catch phrase of the indolent. You don't expect someone that studied fishery even with a first class to do the work of an engineer.
You sound lame to me, who's role is it to diagnose ailments? Definitely not the Medical Doctors....
Have you heard of Medical Laboratory Scientist? That's their role to diagnose OK...
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by SHOCK7(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=softwerk post=60359304]All those girls forming slay queens on nairaland, twitter, Instagram, FB and snapchat just to sell their kpof-kpof sad

You see una life?! cry

Come and see the real queen of slayers![/quote
well said, but I can see u also displaying some luscious thighs 2!
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by shadyberry(f): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
wow a big congratulations to her....
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by alexvic12: 2:47am On Jun 08, 2019
Shelloween:
Beauty and Pvssy did it for her. Some lecturers doesn't give a rat ass about your brain.

Stupidity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This What A Primary School In Ondo State Looks Like? (photos) / UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) / What Is The Thing That Boys Do Daily And Girls Once In Her Life Time ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.