Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University (48277 Views)

Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC / List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) / Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Chiidi(m): 1:56am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by SojiCash(m): 2:48am On Sep 12, 2017
No be today we dey it's been long and it is in all institutions
rattlesnake:
spirit of kenya has reach naija smh
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 12, 2017
This is normal practice which has been happening since 1960... even the VC is guilty..

As long as there is night and day in Nigeria, it will continue.

Female undergraduates spend more time off campus partying and runsing with no time to study so how can they pass ??

Its common knowledge that 85% of the female undergraduates willingly give their bodies as burnt offerings to their lecturers to use as they please for grades..

Bribe with cash = 3rd class or 2nd class lower ( cos Mr. lecturer may forget or claim to forget you gave him cash). grin

Bribe with kind = 2nd class lower or upper depending on how sweet the honey pot is grin grin

Bribe with cash and frequent kind ; dis one na 1st class "upper" smiley grin cheesy.

My country" Nigeria" grin... I've never really had faith in you anyways.

A land where bribe is common norm; what can possibly go right??

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by peter19: 3:11am On Sep 12, 2017
I wish them long sexual life

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by tolaniizzyy: 3:25am On Sep 12, 2017
For USA For canada Gift cards Sale. 'iTunes gift cards, Amazon gift card, vanilla,Walmart...' Contact or chat up on +234609422ten.
PM me
+23481609422ten. Don't give your cards to rippers !!!
a trial will convince you

Please kindly replace the ten to 10. .
I did that to escape the antispasm bot. .
Thanks for your usual cooperation. .
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Handsomecole(m): 3:36am On Sep 12, 2017
This is the major issue with most tertiary institutions in the South East it's all about money and /or sex to pass your exams. It's more reason the students/graduates of the institutions over there don't appreciate the value of academic hardwork thus lack intellectual capacity .

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Donshemzy1234:

Do you really earn that amount of BTC?

Of course i do
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Evablizin(f): 5:42am On Sep 12, 2017
Harbeyg09:

I need to know the meaning of that dialect
Is just like saying a victim should carry the consequences of what he or she did
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:57am On Sep 12, 2017
Dolittlez:
very annoying, girls suffer it most
Quiet! Female Lecturers ask for sex too
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by chossy: 6:03am On Sep 12, 2017
If we can tell ourselves the truth some students too knew they can read and pass and all they could do is to pay money or offer sex if they don't have money. I have seen students even discuss it boldly without fear not knowing it will backfire one day.
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by abdulkayus(m): 6:07am On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
This is a common problem in all Nigerian Universities.

Not in all Nigerian Universities cos we that study in the north hardly have cases of sex for mark. Infact throughout my years of study in Bayero University, Kano, we have not had a case for sex for mark or sorting.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Caleyblinkz: 6:17am On Sep 12, 2017
no be small tin dem dey do oo
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 12, 2017
bleskid:
you can anything good come out of your mouth. This ebonyi boy the mad
your head looks like something there place in rice plantations to scare birds away (scarecrow)
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 12, 2017
Dolittlez:
very annoying, girls suffer it most

Thing is, a man usually will not ask another man for s*x for grade. See the case of the dismissed female lecturer. So guys and girls suffer similar grade problem but they pay for grades in different currency. Guys pay with cash mostly (they would rather pay with s*x and keep their money if they could), girls pay with s*x mostly.

So they shouldn't just lament about the s*xual aspect. They should tackle the root cause, which is the mentality that you could always pass a course even if you didn't do the needful: study.

I spent 5 sessions in school and not for once did my radar register any such issue of doing something extraordinary to pass a course. I obtained all grades from A to E (sadly no F to complete the record cry ). The only thing that came close to being a problem was with that of buying of books by course instructors. But that was in the open. They might threaten to not pass you, but if you give a hoot, then, you start running upandan for "help"

Lecturers don't just go out and ask money or s*x from every student in their class. They read body language. I can bet you that no lecturer will dare fail you if your assignments, tests and exam scripts says otherwise. Likewise no lecturer will give you an A if you can't score at least 55. They look out for the compromise-ready ones and there's no shortage of such students, boys and girls alike.

So it is not a problem of s*xual harassment as this report is trying to paint it. It is a problem of failed leadership.
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Toks2008(m): 6:50am On Sep 12, 2017
IBpaul:
Ok

Modified::
This ones do they have children at all, money or sex to pass them, who will now teach your own children, abi you go lecturer forever.

Nigeria is completely finished

Ironically some ladies lure lecturers into sex for grades.
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by charleff512(m): 6:53am On Sep 12, 2017
Obudupikin:
Sack them all and employ graduates looking for jobs.
Graduates Of Today Will Do Worst.
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by jamace(m): 6:56am On Sep 12, 2017
It's like the VCs are just realising that "change begins with me".

Oya, let the spirit of change flow to other tertiary institutions like the Arab Spring.

cool cool
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by blessedweapon(m): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2017
jayloms:
Even female lecturers! She be like - if I don't get an orgasm just be prepared to write again next year.

I can imagine her shouting, harder or do you want to fall!!! grin

Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by ADIEMUS(f): 7:07am On Sep 12, 2017
sack them all!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by mofewilkie(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2017
After they'll say private and foreign universities easily award 1st class.
Is it not your 'criminal' lecturers that are making life unnecessarily hard?
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by bleskid: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2017
Piiko:
your head looks like something there place in rice plantations to scare birds away (scarecrow)
you need to go back in primary school , is an advise not an isolt or abuse, your englis is sick .. You need a professional doctor
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by KennedicalEnergy(m): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2017
That's True. That's Where I Graduated From.
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by MrFly(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2017
Was the female lecturer sacked because of sex or money? If she demanded sex im sure guys would swamp on her like bees
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2017
bleskid:
you need to go back in primary school , is an advise not an isolt or abuse, your englis is sick .. You need a professional doctor
congratulations you have been noticed, I guess you are advertising the graduation gown you borrowed
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by KAYD007(m): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2017
morbeta:
Female lecturer asked for sex too tongue embarassed

The guy wey go report the female lecturer deserves to be ex-communicated from the committee of men! that's sacrilegious. angry
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by vertueptime: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2017
A lecturer needs to be flogged and stripped unclad for future reference
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Harbeyg09(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Evablizin:
Is just like saying a victim should carry the consequences of what he or she did

Lol grin .. Thank you
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by viralgaga(f): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2017
Always looking for something inside skirt
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by viralgaga(f): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2017
ADIEMUS:
sack them all!!!!!!!!!
lol
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by bobofellaini(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2017
morbeta:
Female lecturer asked for sex too tongue embarassed
NO, MONETARY SETTLEMENT.
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by morbeta(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2017
KAYD007:

The guy we go report the female lecturer deserves to ex-communicated from the committee of men! that's sacrilegious. angry

You know how dry the kpomo will teste...maybe nightmare
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by EKOSuperior(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
It has been happening there since 1997

And that school like lesbianism die
Who told you so or you are just saying rubbish? EJi mma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts / Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) / Jamb Reducing/removing Their 40 Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.