Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos (21701 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos / Pastor Tony Obo Arrested In Calabar For Killing A Child For Ritual (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by benosky(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Africa
Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by mamadsquare: 7:35am On Sep 12, 2017
I see only money, baba must chop.
Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by agitator: 7:50am On Sep 12, 2017
DickDastardLION:
better than harvesting human head .... all ogun people should be shown this pix for the needed shift.

Don't tell me you fell for this PR stunt. shocked shocked shocked

Skull miners are good at what they do best. Mining. wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2017
Like someone wrote up there,what you don't know is surely and completely above you

1 Like

Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by agbonkamen(f): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2017
Africans and rituals I don't understand grin red oil and pussy will scatter everything grin
Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by whizpa(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2017
None of them is better jare.. The man who uses fish for charms today, will use human skulls tomorrow.. Some Nigerians are just too primitive.
Does he know that he'll still die? Abi all those charms will protect him from Aids, Motor Accident, Hunger, Electric Shock.? Nonsense.

People always worrying about the wrong things.
Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by 50shadesofme: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2017
Hahaha

Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by alextayo(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2017
The ritual being performed is worshipping of the Ori (chi) and I'm going to give some explanation on the importance of the inner head (Ori), represented by the physical head called Ori in Yoruba or Chi in Igbo culture.

The inner altar, a place, where our fate is created is a principle that decides on human lives.
Ori is the basis of our personality, it decides about our good and bad luck that is why our Ori (the place in our head) is the most important thing we have, something that we should worship in our life. Ori is symbolically represented by our head. Our head is also the reference of our physical personality. In the physical world, Ori is responsible for all personalities that we show outwards; for our good character, bad character; for our impatience, self-confidence, responsibility, and lack of responsibility. Our Ori is the main reference for our spiritual and social identity; therefore it is of great importance to take good care of it.

Ori is considered as a divinity. Ori is the individual god. Each of us has his/her own Ori whether strong or not. Ori can join us in two ways – we can choose our destiny ourselves, or something is meant for us to happen. Ori and the human fate are in close relationship with time. The fate is the reality. Our fate determines what we are supposed to or what we are going to experience in our life.

There is no need to despair or anxious in one's life. It is very important to take care of ones' Ori, to worship and to talk to it. In this manner, we will always be in right time at that specific moment in that right place, where our fate can most positively take its’ course. In this way, we have control over our lives. Therefore we will not be too impulsive and we will be able to control our impatience. If we have more control over our own manifestation, we will also gain more control over things, which occur in our life. For a person who respects, takes care of and values his/her Ori, is lack of balance in his/her life, not an option, such a person is very harmonious. The process of taking care of ones’ Ori simultaneously means constant care of ones’ spiritual energy and greater harmony in life.

Worshiping of Ori

My Ori is like my lover. It is a divinity. I embrace it in the morning, stroke it and ask for good things in my life – aloud, with a loving determination. Continue repeating this, and you will find out how very responsible you can be in your life. This is the first and the simplest way of worshiping our Ori. Another one is more difficult; we ask ourselves how to be more tolerant, more patient, how to get inner peace, inner fulfillment in our lives. Another way of worshiping Ori is the way of worshiping Ori by ritual, called BORI. This way is more complex. It involves certain procedures and is performed by certain people who are qualified to do it. This is a ritual through which we feed our personal god and honor him to be nicer to us. Moreover, we do this ritual for our Ori, our personal god, to be present and attentive in our life, so he can be at our service all the time. Ori is something of a significant importance and something we all possess, therefore in the philosophy of Orisha Ori is the first divinity – the first energy, which needs to be worshiped. Our individual Ori is the one, who creates the conditions for all other divinities, regardless of religion we belong to, to exist in our life. I have my Ori and this Ori is my personal divinity. All other gods, from whichever religion, all depend on how my Ori receives their messages. Each individual is the basis for gods.

We all have Ori and we don’t believe in poor, miserable, unlucky fate. However, we do believe in lack of ability to improve one's life and this is a matter of training. Literally, we have to train our perception, our thinking, our comprehension, our vision of life. We have to train ourselves to comprehend good things, to direct our actions in achieving good things in our life. We have to actively make ourselves happy.

culled from http://www.orisa.si/en/spiritual-community/philosophy-of-orisha/ori

1 Like

Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2017
grin
Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by tivta(m): 9:35am On Sep 12, 2017
Bawsse:

What you don't know is above you
Yet the whites made slaves despite the So called rituals...
Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by tivta(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2017
jayson87:
Level and height of stupidity. Wonder what is going in the mind of the fish, higher animals looking for protection in the confines of lower animals

Kai you are a very wicked logical human being, your analysis is just wicked. You must be a scientist, lol. Higher animal looking for help in a lower animal, lmaoooooooooo
Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by dizzyime: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2017
A news reaching NAIJATRENDING this morning confirms that a thief who try to stole a goods call scrap which are condemns iron and wires has being beating and burnt to death by the people of the community at around 5a.m this morning at
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/breaking-thief-burnt-community-ekop-eto-road-ikot-ekpene-akwa-ibom-see-photos/

Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by aremuforlife(m): 9:43am On Sep 12, 2017
alextayo:
The ritual being performed is worshipping of the Ori (chi) and I'm going to give some explanation on the importance of the inner head (Ori), represented by the physical head called Ori in Yoruba or Chi in Igbo culture.

The inner altar, a place, where our fate is created is a principle that decides on human lives.
Ori is the basis of our personality, it decides about our good and bad luck that is why our Ori (the place in our head) is the most important thing we have, something that we should worship in our life. Ori is symbolically represented by our head. Our head is also the reference of our physical personality. In the physical world, Ori is responsible for all personalities that we show outwards; for our good character, bad character; for our impatience, self-confidence, responsibility, and lack of responsibility. Our Ori is the main reference for our spiritual and social identity; therefore it is of great importance to take good care of it.

Ori is considered as a divinity. Ori is the individual god. Each of us has his/her own Ori whether strong or not. Ori can join us in two ways – we can choose our destiny ourselves, or something is meant for us to happen. Ori and the human fate are in close relationship with time. The fate is the reality. Our fate determines what we are supposed to or what we are going to experience in our life.

There is no need to despair or anxious in one's life. It is very important to take care of ones' Ori, to worship and to talk to it. In this manner, we will always be in right time at that specific moment in that right place, where our fate can most positively take its’ course. In this way, we have control over our lives. Therefore we will not be too impulsive and we will be able to control our impatience. If we have more control over our own manifestation, we will also gain more control over things, which occur in our life. For a person who respects, takes care of and values his/her Ori, is lack of balance in his/her life, not an option, such a person is very harmonious. The process of taking care of ones’ Ori simultaneously means constant care of ones’ spiritual energy and greater harmony in life.

Worshiping of Ori

My Ori is like my lover. It is a divinity. I embrace it in the morning, stroke it and ask for good things in my life – aloud, with a loving determination. Continue repeating this, and you will find out how very responsible you can be in your life. This is the first and the simplest way of worshiping our Ori. Another one is more difficult; we ask ourselves how to be more tolerant, more patient, how to get inner peace, inner fulfillment in our lives. Another way of worshiping Ori is the way of worshiping Ori by ritual, called BORI. This way is more complex. It involves certain procedures and is performed by certain people who are qualified to do it. This is a ritual through which we feed our personal god and honor him to be nicer to us. Moreover, we do this ritual for our Ori, our personal god, to be present and attentive in our life, so he can be at our service all the time. Ori is something of a significant importance and something we all possess, therefore in the philosophy of Orisha Ori is the first divinity – the first energy, which needs to be worshiped. Our individual Ori is the one, who creates the conditions for all other divinities, regardless of religion we belong to, to exist in our life. I have my Ori and this Ori is my personal divinity. All other gods, from whichever religion, all depend on how my Ori receives their messages. Each individual is the basis for gods.

We all have Ori and we don’t believe in poor, miserable, unlucky fate. However, we do believe in lack of ability to improve one's life and this is a matter of training. Literally, we have to train our perception, our thinking, our comprehension, our vision of life. We have to train ourselves to comprehend good things, to direct our actions in achieving good things in our life. We have to actively make ourselves happy.

culled from http://www.orisa.si/en/spiritual-community/philosophy-of-orisha/ori

I really appreciate your in-depth concept and shading light into this ritual performance because some people believe it is diabolic
Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2017
Afonja NDE ara
Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by gozzlin: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2017
I know that human tongue and eyes must be there.
Rustics!
Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2017
we have seen the one he did in front of camera, please can we see behind the scene of this ritual protection... I bet my balls. search this environment u will see skulls and body parts littered everywhere... Yoruba man will never do this kind of ritual without human skull... I know them too well

Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by AFONJAboiy: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2017
babalawos
Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by gozzlin: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2017
See his hideous face sef. undecided
Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Hmm another preparation for skull mining this afonja looks ready thou

Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by DJInfluence: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2017
Well, at least it´s better than using human parts. Even though i believe these are actions in futility.
Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by judgedredd22(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided RITUAL OR NO RITUAL, WHAT MUST HAPPEN WILL HAPPEN

Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by lomprico(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2017
profolaolu:
Depression, hatred,suppression and frustration will just kill U, Yorubas are not responsible for ur unfortunate predicament, so carry ur wailing and gnashing of teeth somewhere else

Did u see yoruba in my post? Or are u guilty of skull mining?
Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by autonomous22: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
lomprico:
All this one na camouflage, am sure there is a skull hidden somewhere grin grin

You deserve more dan one like"......

1 Like

Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by Killurself: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Is real than ur pastors and alfa that using juju in the name of God. How many Pastors and Alfa they caught with juju this year, pastors using juju perform miracle there and there so alfa using juju also and many of us will come and started talking rubbish on traditional religion, Bible say, how many word of Bible you don Follow, hypocrisy. "Judge not, you shouldn't judge"
Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by jaykay2017: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A member of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC), a Yoruba nationalist organization in Nigeria - was seen undergoing some ritual to protect himself and for good luck . Among items used were a fish, a native bird, cowries, local gin and other materials.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/opc-member-uses-fish-native-bird-items-protection-ritual-photos.html
i pity ur generation.......
Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by zelaws: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chai! Am I the only one seeing this . The instrument (Grinding Stone) used by baddo cult in ikorodu is in the background.

Re: OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2017
Afonjas:

you meant 'breasts and pussies'

Apparently

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC To Arraign NFF Director For Diverting N3.4bn FIFA Fund (Photo) / Customs Intercept Five Vehicles Filled With Frozen Poultry In Ogun(photos) / Delta Vigilantes Torture 26-year-old Man To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.