Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) (47294 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Sultan, Obaseki Storms Lagos For Primate Ayodele / Buhari Hosts Ooni, Sultan, Others To Iftar (Photos) / APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Mayydayy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Almost three years into your presidency and you are yet to visit any SS or SE state.the president in the north

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
He puted all the south South and South East monarchs for the back of the seat. Kingship get level grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by iswallker(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
The obi of Onitsha is not happy in that standing position... grin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Najyin(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Thought they said Alaafin of Oyo is higher in rank than Ooni in Southwest. Now, look what is happening. He's nowhere to be found.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
this man is still hosting people?
when one kilo of Turkey is now 1500 undecided

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by martineverest(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
The great Oba is clearly absent..... Oba no dey go transfer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Baba kanu nko?

What of papa kanu of the red planet?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by bolanto24(m): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:
They came to plead for KANU

I thought Ipob miscreants were chest beating that KANU drive Nigeria military from a check point the other day

Now crying foul that they want to kill him

Igbos and stupidity are 8 & 9

Obviously youre very stupid. God help you.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

I thought Ipob miscreants were chest beating that KANU drive Nigeria military from a check point the other day

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by introvertedsoul: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
So the Igbo and Niger Delta leaders were made to stand while a nobody sat down close to Osibanjo?
LMAO..... That's rather interesting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by bolanto24(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
He puted all the south South and South East monarchs for the back of the seat. Kingship get level grin grin

Thought provoking observation.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by serverconnect(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
2019 election looming
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by osemoses1234(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oba of benni no dey go transfer number 1 King

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
osemoses1234:
Oba of benni no dey go transfer number 1 King

Abi ooo........

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Sheun001(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

tribalism will not kill you
angry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
See how the paraded criminals are smilling.

Just because buhaha has given them some looted money for the exchange of their people.

They are the one selling us into modern slavery.

They will never go unpunished, i mean the wicked.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by KingOfThePay(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Truly something is not right...
The Obi shouldn't be standing!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by guru03(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Misplaced priorities, how will there meeting provide food for Nigerians,
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
Why does my father look like he svcks prick for breakfast? grin cheesy grin grin
Fixed

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Francisayo(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
This Buhari just dey fresh.....Long Live Mr President

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Kc3000: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
I don't see the Obi of Onitsha here at all.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by vertueptime: 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
madridguy:
Men of timber and caliber.

Abba kyari, prime minister
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by lanrex101: 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mayydayy:
Almost three years into your presidency and you are yet to visit any SS or SE state.the president in the north
Oga where were you when Mr President Visited Edo State?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Osada1: 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
989900:
Wrong sitting arrangement.

What is Kyari' doing on the front row, actually in the picture at all?

grin grin His the acting President

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by vertueptime: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
bedspread:
The obi of Onitsha is supposed to be seated in dt pics....
We have Igbo Yoruba and Hausa as the Major in Nigeria.
If we have ooni seated
We have Sultan seated
The obi should be seated also...

But Alas wat I see here is Abba Kyari on a Red cap seated...

What on Earth is Abba Kyari doing there?
There is more to this man than the eyes sees

Seriously speaking... PMB is a Dis-unifying Factor in Nigeria... Let's stop Decieving ourselves

Lol igbos wee shout marginalisation
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Edu3Again: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
mmb:
I Love Buhari, I hate IPOB
So you should be happy we are leaving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes / Jaruma Calls Out Maryam Atiku Over Tinubu / History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.