Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer (9639 Views)

Convert Your Company Profile To An Engaging Video At A Cheap Rate / How Toprepare & Deliver An Engaging & Effective Presentation / What To Know As A "Graphics Designer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer by Ijaya123: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lagboyinibadan:
Why should a logo design be 50k?
These graphic designers are extorting people, and that is why I went to learn how to do my designs myself.

You might as well learn how to be a doctor as well so as not to pay your medical bills anytime the needs arise because I can assure you the bills will be way higher than 50k.
Re: 7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer by Innovart: 5:21am On Dec 28, 2017
Though we charge a standard starting price of 30k for logo, but you need to see the reaction on people's face......
And tell ones that beg the most are the ones that would cost you the most, you would wish you had charged triple....

I actually thought it was not that much of a thing before I started myself.....

I'm a really fast learner though...... But I'm always still learning.......

Graphics is as wild as it comes........

Everyone at one point or the other would need a designer......

But I believe you attract what you present..... If you present your work cheap, you would attract cheap clients.. Because they would tell each other... .....

If you believe you can do it, then charge for it, else leave it to The professionals....

1 Share

Re: 7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer by Jaytecq(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Funke akindele
Avengers photo manipulation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Red Epic-x Camera For Hire (reasonable Rate In Nigeria) / No Industry Challenge On Nairaland Graphic Fourm / My Portfolio As A Graphics Designer For 2016 Follow If You Love Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.