Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Get Complete Data On Your Glo Subscription After 3 Days Of Expiration - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Complete Data On Your Glo Subscription After 3 Days Of Expiration (2176 Views)

How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 / Glo Subscription Not Working / Understanding Glo Subscription (expiration, Active, Paused Status) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Complete Data On Your Glo Subscription After 3 Days Of Expiration by Kizyte(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
It's no longer new that you can only get half the value of your internet subscription on Glo network after your data has been exhausted or expired for more than 3 days.

Follow this simple steps to get complete data allocation on any Glo internet plan even after your data has expired for more than 3 days.

~ Dial *777# and follow the prompt to subscribe for N50 daily plan of 15MB.

~ Connect to activate

~ Dial *777# follow prompt to subscribe for your normal monthly plan.

That's it! Congratulations!

You'll receive your 100% data bonus!

I just discovered it for free, and I've just shared the info for free!

ENJOY!

6 Likes

Re: Get Complete Data On Your Glo Subscription After 3 Days Of Expiration by ewizard1: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
So the N50 daily plan is the key?
Re: Get Complete Data On Your Glo Subscription After 3 Days Of Expiration by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:13am On Oct 15, 2017
Kizyte:
It's no longer new that you can only get half the value of your internet subscription on Glo network after your data has been exhausted or expired for more than 3 days.

Follow this simple steps to get complete data allocation on any Glo internet plan even after your data has expired for more than 3 days.

~ Dial *777# and follow the prompt to subscribe for N50 daily plan of 15MB.

~ Connect to activate

~ Dial *777# follow prompt to subscribe for your normal monthly plan.

That's it! Congratulations!

You'll receive your 100% data bonus!

I just discovered it for free, and I've just shared the info for free!

ENJOY!
Kindly expatiate bro. Did u mean I wont b charged for the monthly plan after I might av subscribed to d daily plan?
Or the daily plan wud enabled me to get 100% data offer?
Re: Get Complete Data On Your Glo Subscription After 3 Days Of Expiration by Kizyte(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
stephinnoyewole:

Kindly expatiate bro. Did u mean I wont b charged for the monthly plan after I might av subscribed to d daily plan?
Or the daily plan wud enabled me to get 100% data offer?
The bold is correct!
Re: Get Complete Data On Your Glo Subscription After 3 Days Of Expiration by pat077: 6:00am On Oct 17, 2017
Does this really work
Re: Get Complete Data On Your Glo Subscription After 3 Days Of Expiration by Achillesdam500(m): 4:13am On Oct 18, 2017
please,does this process still work?
Re: Get Complete Data On Your Glo Subscription After 3 Days Of Expiration by Kizyte(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Achillesdam500:
please,does this process still work?
Yeah, but if it's not more than 3 days that your data expired, ignore the N50 subscription. See my other post on how to get 4x of your subscription with your validity period extended for 60 days.
https://www.nairaland.com/4107779/get-6.4gb-60-days-glo
Re: Get Complete Data On Your Glo Subscription After 3 Days Of Expiration by Kizyte(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
pat077:
Does this really work
Yes, it works.
Re: Get Complete Data On Your Glo Subscription After 3 Days Of Expiration by Kizyte(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
ewizard1:
So the N50 daily plan is the key?
If it's not more than 3 days that your data expired, ignore the N50 subscription. See my other post on how to get 4x of your subscription with your validity period extended for 60 days.
Re: Get Complete Data On Your Glo Subscription After 3 Days Of Expiration by pat077: 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Kizyte:
Yes, it works.
it works but the network is damn slow. Which apn are u using for it?
Re: Get Complete Data On Your Glo Subscription After 3 Days Of Expiration by Kizyte(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
pat077:
it works but the network is damn slow. Which apn are u using for it?
Glo network is super fast in my location. The downloads in MB completes in couple of seconds. glosecure and gloflat is same speed.
Re: Get Complete Data On Your Glo Subscription After 3 Days Of Expiration by Achillesdam500(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Kizyte:
Yeah, but if it's not more than 3 days that your data expired, ignore the N50 subscription. See my other post on how to get 4x of your subscription with your validity period extended for 60 days.
Alright thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3.1 Plus Vs TECNO Camon 11 Pro Speed Test Comparison (photos) / Tecno Spark 3 Pro Specs And Price / NCC Reveals State To First Enjoy 5G Network In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.