Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:52 AM

Sad - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sad (861 Views)

I Am Extremely Shy - SAD - Can I Succeed Like This / The Sad Lives Of Freelancers In Nigeria / The Sad Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad by WilsonMayowa(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Sad by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
angry undecided

It's like you people coming online to post rubbish don't know that others have problems they are facing too..

Mtchew...

2 Likes

Re: Sad by legendsmother(f): 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
If you would like to change feeling this way.....you could come and join a new ground breaking mlm launching on the 1st of October a busy mind won't be sad and frustrated

1 Like

Re: Sad by WilsonMayowa(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2017
legendsmother:
If you would like to change feeling this way.....you could come and join a new ground breaking mlm launching on the 1st of October a busy mind won't be sad and frustrated

What is mlm?
Re: Sad by legendsmother(f): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
WilsonMayowa:

What is mlm?

Multi level marketing, where u don't sell anything just refer and earn
Re: Sad by legendsmother(f): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mail me on priyeawudu@gmail dot com
Re: Sad by HiddenManna(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry undecided

It's like you people coming online to post rubbish don't know that others have problems they are facing too..

Mtchew...

LoL.

The author of the thread said "share worries together"

Moreover, I think OP should share his troubles with God instead.

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Secrets Of Highly Successful Graduates / Atinuke Ogunsalu, Nigerian Top Chef Wins First Ever Jollof Rice Competition Usa / Transcriptionist Needed For Ongoing Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.