Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp (25284 Views)

EKSU VC, Edward Olanipekun's Son Graduates From UK University / Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by Chinny5(f): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
buygala:
What's the ranking of that school in the UK?

With the right sponsorship and a little bit of luck, some 2:1 students from any of Nigeria's top 10 universities can pull that stunt in any backwater UK university undecided

And please drop all that stuff about her being best in WAEC... she is a brilliant girl no doubt... But how are we sure her ''miracle center" school had nothing to do with manipulating her results?

Just like her, I got admitted to study law as well in OAU.... And I graduated from the school as well.. . and having a CGPA of 4.53 in 1st year wasn't all that hard for students in the faculty because the courses taken then, apart from SSC102, were all out-of-faculty and pretty basic... La Cram La Pour sturvs... At the end of my 1st year in the faculty of law in OAU, my cgpa was 4.36...and I wasnt even among the top 30 in my class sad.....

Shitt started getting real in 200 level when we started taking majorly law courses... none of us made it out of the faculty with a 1st class..... And some of my class padis who had exceptionally high scores in JAMB and Post-Ume didn't exactly blaze any trails either...

Point is.. .. She is a brilliant girl who had the chance and resources to study abroad in some kinda lowball university.... If she had achieved this feat in one of the top 10 universities in the UK, then I will truly applaud her.. What she has achieved doesn't make her better than her mates who graduated from OAU with a 2:1... Some of them may have done same if they had the opportunity ...Alumni of OAU like myself will understand what I am saying smiley
All these talk..... grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by idreezbaba(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
eitsei:
she can graduate with 5.0 in any Nigerian university but we all know how unnecessarily and cruelly they make things difficult for students abi you want to tell me oau has better academic standards than the school she got 5.0 cgpa from?
Read the post well.. she had 4.53 in OAU before..
Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by idreezbaba(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
geekybabe:

Nonsense. Its dis same crappy mentality that make u pple feel entitled to evrything in life.

Life is not meant to be difficult for u to prove your sucess. Education doesnt have to be hard and suffocating. I'm sure d worst uni in uk is way better than your stale OAU u keep shouting.

OAU old glory. The world is your competition. Not your low standard school. Stop being myopic.
stop complaining to me.. go and tell that to our lecturers!! ..
Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by bigfather(m): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
authe911:
Very promising young girl, I know her. Little Sister to a friend of mine

Me too....she is my very good friend. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by geekybabe(f): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
1StopRudeness:

U will not marry another person's husband...I would have credited you for this post but I don't give strangers money anymore grin
And I like the fact that u ddnt have to say much to make the whole 10,000yards sense...
How can someone achieve the highest grade in the conditions of a University educational system and pple will just roll in making it look like it's no big deal because its not in their poor, underdeveloped, country and school where the conditions isn't even worth rating in the world in the first place..

Funny thing is i graduated from d same oau. Oau is crap compared to many other unis in Africa . Let alone Europe.
Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by geekybabe(f): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
idreezbaba:

stop complaining to me.. go and tell that to our lecturers!! ..
You sha cant take a constructive criticism. Keep blaming everyone for your shallow mindedness.

The future will catch up with u and u wont be ready. You will keep blaming other pple for ur knowledge gap.
I left the same OAU 5 yrs ago. I'm sure u were still in secondary schl then. Pls shift.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by bigerboy200: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
geekybabe:

Nonsense. Its dis same crappy mentality that make u pple feel entitled to evrything in life.

Life is not meant to be difficult for u to prove your sucess. Education doesnt have to be hard and suffocating. I'm sure d worst uni in uk is way better than your stale OAU u keep shouting.

OAU old glory. The world is your competition. Not your low standard school. Stop being myopic.
U nailed it.. couldn't have been said any better..
Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
idreezbaba:
If you can graduate with 5.0 in OAU.. That's when I can believe you are good!

Wrong mindset.
Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by gideon1971(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
buygala:

With the right sponsorship and a little bit of luck, some 2:1 students from any of Nigeria's top 10 universities can pull that stunt in any backwater UK university undecided

And please drop all that stuff about her being best in WAEC... she is a brilliant girl no doubt... But how are we sure her ''miracle center" school had nothing to do with manipulating her results?

Just like her, I got admitted to study law as well in OAU.... And I graduated from the school as well.. . and having a CGPA of 4.53 in 1st year wasn't all that hard for students in the faculty because the courses taken then, apart from SSC102, were all out-of-faculty and pretty basic... La Cram La Pour sturvs... At the end of my 1st year in the faculty of law in OAU, my cgpa was 4.36...and I wasnt even among the top 30 in my class sad.....

Shitt started getting real in 200 level when we started taking majorly law courses... none of us made it out of the faculty with a 1st class..... And some of my class padis who had exceptionally high scores in JAMB and Post-Ume didn't exactly blaze any trails either...

Point is.. .. She is a brilliant girl who had the chance and resources to study abroad in some kinda lowball university.... If she had achieved this feat in one of the top 10 universities in the UK, then I will truly applaud her.. What she has achieved doesn't make her better than her mates who graduated from OAU with a 2:1... Some of them may have done same if they had the opportunity ...Alumni of OAU like myself will understand what I am saying smiley
ezi u wey never bag 1st class from even the least rated uni wey dey naija u dey talk of first class abroad. bros is like your brain is not getting enough ventilation.

Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by heroeoosa: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
buygala:

I concur...
Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by idreezbaba(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
geekybabe:

You sha cant take a constructive criticism. Keep blaming everyone for your shallow mindedness.

The future will catch up with u and u wont be ready. You will keep blaming other pple for ur knowledge gap.
I left the same OAU 5 yrs ago. I'm sure u were still in secondary schl then. Pls shift.
oh oh oh.. whichever way.. I'm proud of my school.. it's not easy to study in OAU.. I'm sure you know that by now!
Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by Victornezzar: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

Don't give yourself hypertension. Your hating is justified. No one needs to see you to know how your life outside nairaland is
dear what's up na
it's been a while
Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

Don't give yourself hypertension. Your hating is justified. No one needs to see you to know how your life outside nairaland is
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Just drop your Congratulatory message and go.
Who asked you for the story of your life
If she had peddled drugs now, you won't remember that she is the daughter of the friend of your grandmother cousin

Don't have time for this
Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

dear what's up na
it's been a while

Hi Victor. Sorry this is coming late. Your mention came with many mentions and I didn't feel like reading them. I have been good. We thank God. How are you? Are you back in school
Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by Victornezzar: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
vicfuntop:

Hi Victor. Sorry this is coming late. Your mention came with many mentions and I didn't feel like reading them. I have been good. We thank God. How are you? Are you back in school
yup dear
can't wait 2 finish ahbeg
still gat 2 do anoda degree again for anoda 4 years cry
Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

yup dear
can't wait 2 finish ahbeg
still gat 2 do anoda degree again for anoda 4 years cry

Really, why? Are you going for medicine
Re: Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp by Victornezzar: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
vicfuntop:

Really, why? Are you going for medicine
Nop software engineering
once am done next year.....will move over 2 China

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS / 24-year-old Beauty Queen Obiamaka Enweluzor Sends Twin Orphans Back To School / Four UNILAG Students Jailed For Cult Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.