Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (33101 Views)

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by davidif: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Whew! She sure dodged a bullet. Good for her that she got to see him for who he really was as early as possible. Hopefully most girls learn from this. If a guy wants you to break your values because of him then maybe both of you don't belong together.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by omochelsea004(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
for those of u condemning the guy, una knw watin girls / slay queen don do am before? do u knw what his experiences with ladies was like? moreover that d lady declined going to his house on the first date doesn't mean she no go get laid whenever she is ready to visit him, 2nd date 3rd date or whatever u call it

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

"""dude used the only super effective method thats works on 85% ladies"""

U have been meeting Olosho's.

yeah

85% of ladies are oloshos and unfortunately i'm yet to meet the few ladies among the remaining 15% that are good ladies grin grin
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by sweetestboi(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

I've been saying men are scum

When a man suddenly has a few thousands or millions in his account, he begins to feel he can control any girl or have sex with any girl, They lose their respect for women once that cash Starts coming in.

Men are indeed scum! Worthless piece of shiit
Dearie if I may get u correctly, u mearnt to say...MANY men are scum...but just don't generalize this""its definitely not a healthy mentality"
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Angelben10(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

When a man suddenly has a few thousands or millions in his account, he begins to feel he can control any girl or have sex with any girl, They lose their respect for women once that cash Starts coming in.

so your father is a scum!!!! oh lord have mercy on this one
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by pu7pl3(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
MissJoy29:

I don't think she indulged him o. Guys like that need to be schooled once in a while. He's probably used to girls who are very willing and cheap once they detect a guy has money(just like you said). But then, he still needs to told one or two things.The fact that he showed her his account balance shows he's HIGHLY IMMATURE. I like the way the girl TRIED to correct him(probably cos she liked him to an extent before he showed himself like that)without insulting and abusing him too much. Shows she's well-mannered. She has passed her message across (she's won't be disrepected & is not cheap and he should change his perception of women and his rude attitude to them). If the guy is sensible, he will hear.

Now, to the issue at hand. It's NEVER right to meet a guy you are just starting to know in his house for the first date. It's true that people pretend to be what they are not initially. There's no guarantee that he won't harm her later when he eventually gains her trust(just like he pointed out). But just do your part. If anything happens to her on the first date in his house, SHE will be blamed. But if something happens later in that same house, after they must known themselves to an extent, HE will be blamed.

Soo your aim is to avoid getting blamed

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by pu7pl3(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
jrerico1:
may 10inches dick fall on you tonight

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
I need that girl's phone number. Help please!
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by poseidon12: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

That guy is a fool and does not deserve a decent lady. But that is a lot of generalization there about men from you.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by MissJoy29(f): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
pu7pl3:

Soo your aim is to avoid getting blamed

If you actually read the paragraph before your boldened, you will get my drift. No one is getting blamed here. But in case it comes to that, do your part to avoid being blamed. Because whether you agree or not, if something happens to her on their first date in his house, everyone including you & I will blame her even before proffering any solution
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by poseidon12: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ginaz:
I will say and still say it...some men lack manners and good upbringing. They are worst than a girl and these set of men are vile, full of pride and hate.

God will help us women o. Society will say a girl ought to have good manners but a boy is Good to go so far he is a man making money.

God Forbid!! I will choose a poor man over a rich arrogant, vile, rude, and pride puff man. I want peace in my life.

Some men are worst than the devil. Disgusting elements with dicccck for a brain.

I guess you are in the minority among Nigerian women because the number one priority for the average Nigerian lady is money. It's disgusting.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by pawesome(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
C gal wn pay fr date...meanwile dis mofos hia na buy me dis buy me dt befr u even ask fr fone numba sad

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by wemmy01(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
we are two different things. they are both right and they stood by it.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by poseidon12: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
222Martins:
Honestly, that guy is so stupid. I am sure that N3M is his life savings. Who flashes an account statement at a wimp?? If this guy was my younger brother, i would have slapped the hell out of him; and if the girl was my sister, i would encourage her to invite him over, then give him the beating of his life and let's see the amount of dust he can raise with his N3M. Broke guys, trying to form big boys. angry angry angry

I don't think I would call a guy with #3million balance in his account broke.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by pu7pl3(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
MissJoy29:

If you actually read the paragraph before your boldened, you will get my drift. No one is getting blamed here. But in case it comes to that, do your part to avoid being blamed. Because whether you agree or not, if something happens to her on their first date in his house, everyone including you & I will blame her even before proffering any solution

I read that paragraph well and all the advice you gave was in preparation for not getting blamed...
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by pu7pl3(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin grin grin after going through all the posts here its safe to say evaberry and her father are the most insulted people on nairaland cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by toyinjimoh(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=Evaberry post=60368819]....

No surprises here.

Men are indeed scum! Worthless piece of shiit[/qote] thank God plenty men in ur family including ur
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by MissJoy29(f): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
pu7pl3:

I read that paragraph well and all the advice you gave was in preparation for not getting blamed...

It's ok. If that's the way you saw it...Wish though I could make you really see & understand it the way I intended it to be understood smiley
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

......and before you call all men scums you shouldn't forget that your, grandfathers, father, brothers, uncles, husband or husband to be, boyfriend, male cousins, nephews and your son when he grows up are all men. GOOD DAY.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Kbanka: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

cry
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by 222Martins(m): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
poseidon12:

I don't think I would call a guy with #3million balance in his account broke.
It depends on which side of the table you are sitting.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by LordsApostle: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
He can actually have sex with whoever he wants to... That's it, including you. Women are sex objects, meant to be paid and forked, they were created for the gratification of men.
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
LordsApostle:
He can actually have sex with whoever he wants to... That's it, including you. Women are sex objects, meant to be paid and forked, they were created for the gratification of men.

exactly!!!

you've said it all
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Ekaka1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

The guy above you f..xxstard is has something good you can learn from. You just put all men in your little mouth and crush them like that? Na wao shocked
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Ekaka1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
pu7pl3:
grin grin grin after going through all the posts here its safe to say evaberry and her father are the most insulted people on nairaland cheesy cheesy

The girl brought all that upon herself and her innocent partriachs
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by ashewoboy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
laveda, na you be the girl?
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by pu7pl3(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
MissJoy29:

It's ok. If that's the way you saw it...Wish though I could make you really see & understand it the way I intended it to be understood smiley

I wish too smiley
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by pu7pl3(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ekaka1:

The girl brought all that upon herself and her innocent partriachs

grin grin
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by ayokellany: 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

Am sorry I will just like to find out if your father is a man ? If yes, is he the one you are referring to in your comment quoted above ?
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by ayokellany: 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ginaz:
I will say and still say it...some men lack manners and good upbringing. They are worst than a girl and these set of men are vile, full of pride and hate.

God will help us women o. Society will say a girl ought to have good manners but a boy is Good to go so far he is a man making money.

God Forbid!! I will choose a poor man over a rich arrogant, vile, rude, and pride puff man. I want peace in my life.

Some men are worst than the devil. Disgusting elements with dicccck for a brain.

There are rich men full of care love n respect not just for women but all human. Chose those and stop judging men from the lens of this ones.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by MissJoy29(f): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
pu7pl3:

I wish too smiley

smiley
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Omoluabi16(m): 1:22am On Sep 13, 2017
Laveda:

cool Well said.
Simple. Dude has an ulterior motive. With gang rape+ videos on the increase, the girl was smart to turn him down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.