Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 (29596 Views)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Sola Sobowale Covers Genevieve Magazine / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
She looks great. Mo Abudu is the real slay queen. All the other so-called slay queens with 10 pounds of makeup on their face and 3/4 nake'd bodies on social media should have a thousand seats.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by bejeria101(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Narldon:

MO Abudu

Same Woman Shared equally and equitably by

Rotimi Amaechi and Femi Fani Kayode
She is a knackist? Lol

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Bizibi(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amaechi side chick,damn!!!!

Amaechi!!! Your money is doing wonders in her life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Myself2(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Gerrard59:

C'mon!! She spent 22 good years at ExxonMobil. What is looted funds about her looks?

What's the meaning of that
How many years did Bola Tinubu spend at the same organization ??
Did it stop him from helping himself to Lagos funds as widely alleged

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by laudate: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Narldon:
MO Abudu

Stop peddling lies, jare!! angry Were you the one who introduced them to her? Or were you inside her bedroom when the so-called affair was taking place? shocked For your information, FFK has a lousy, leaking mouth. sad If he dated her, he would have been the first to broadcast it, and he has never said any such thing. Everyone knows all the details of the affairs he had with every single woman on this earth, and Mo Abudu's name has never featured on his list. So why do you keep recycling these deceitful lies? Is it that you are too clueless, or unable to distinguish fact from fiction?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by sukkot: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
Methuselah chop meat sotey e clock 1500years old..������my granny die at 120...And she dey drag meat with everybody
i am not talking about longevity. am speaking about looking good. i have seen many wretched looking old people. if they had eaten no meat they would be beautiful looking old people and not wtretched looking old people. beauty not longevity is what i am stressing. mo is 53 but looks 30. go look at a 53 year old woman that wacks a bowl of ogunfe everyday and she will be an iyapati looking 53 yer old

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by laudate: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Iranoladun:
Which aging with grace? If you know tha amount of money she spent on pills, nutrition and different beauty procedures you won't say that. It is rather a case of money well spend and result of passion and dedication�
Do you know her, personally? undecided Even if she spent such money on herself, it means she is taking good care of her body. So what is your problem? Is it your money she spent or is it your own body, she spent it on? There are people who spend money on hard drugs, weed and products that damage the body in order to get high. So what is wrong with what Mo Abudu is doing, in taking care of herself?

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by laudate: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Gerrard59:
C'mon!! She spent 22 good years at ExxonMobil. What is looted funds about her looks?
Don't mind that clown you quoted. sad Many of those who bad mouth such hard working women like Mo, cannot achieve one-tenth of what she has achieved, yet they are often the first to run their mouths like leaking pipes. undecided

This woman not only spent several years at ExxonMobil, but also had a HR/recruitment consultancy business called Vic Lawrence & Associates offering services to Oil & Gas, Banking & Finance, FMCG, healthcare, and manufacturing companies, in addition to running a Protea Hotel franchise, before she started her EbonyLife TV satellite station. Yet, one mugu will wake up and say she got it from a corrupt governor, when the woman has been working hard to earn a living, all her life. There is too much bad belle in this world. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by suremanpatriot: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Graceful beauty

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by ollydee: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
kisslovely

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by seenter84: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
silasweb:
Forever young. I will like to know the secret

Orgasm
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by GJames(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Myself2:

Of course every woman will look younger if she has steady supply of looted funds from corrupt governors and ex governors.
Is that true?
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by olashas(f): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
i am not talking about longevity. am speaking about looking good. i have seen many wretched looking old people. if they had eaten no meat they would be beautiful looking old people and not wtretched looking old people. beauty not longevity is what i am stressing. mo is 53 but looks 30. go look at a 53 year old woman that wacks a bowl of ogunfe everyday and she will be an iyapati looking 53 yer old
Ehn? Mo looks 30? Are you kidding? grin Have you seen her on screen? Do not judge based on these pictures. She actually does look her age.

And how did you come to the conclusion that she does not eat meat? undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by vislabraye(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Narldon:

MO Abudu

I dey tell you...
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by sukkot: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
olashas:

Ehn? Mo looks 30? Are you kidding? grin Have you seen her on screen? Do not judge based on these pictures. She actually does look her age.

And how did you come to the conclusion that she does not eat meat? undecided tongue
lmao you do know i have to base it on this pic alone because i have not actually seen her or watched her. actually let me take that back, i have seen her a couple of times on youtube with one fellow named fela durotoye. i am quite aware of the miracles of makeup so maybe indeed you may be correct and she looks her real age. the meat thing ? i just threw that in there lmao. i know this woman in england and ever since she stopped eating animal products she swear up and down that she is ageing reversely and that her teeth are now getting closed together again where they used to be spaced apart lmao. so hence why i threw that in there. grin grin

i see we have new pinshure. what view is that ? nice view. is that ya eko atlantic apartment ? tongue

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by LordOfNaira: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
For those of us who have seen her personally, we know she is not anywhere as beautiful as she is in those pictures.

You want to meet someone who looks way more beautiful than she looks on TV? Well, we have:

Fathia Balogun.

The day I also saw Obasanjo in person, he wasn't ugly as we see him on the TV or in pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by mamawin(f): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Narldon:

MO Abudu

I wanted to say something else, but perhaps you have your facts.
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by chimex001(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
What about the hairs around her kpekus?? is it also looking 30? grin shocked
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by mamawin(f): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

Don't mind that clown you quoted. sad Many of those who bad mouth such hard working women like Mo, cannot achieve one-tenth of what she has achieved, yet they are often the first to run their mouths like leaking pipes. undecided

This woman not only spent several years at ExxonMobil, but also had a HR/recruitment consultancy business called Vic Lawrence & Associates offering services to Oil & Gas, Banking & Finance, FMCG, healthcare, and manufacturing companies, in addition to running a Protea Hotel franchise, before she started her EbonyLife TV satellite station. Yet, one mugu will wake up and say she got it from a corrupt governor, when the woman has been working hard to earn a living, all her life. There is too much bad belle in this world. angry
Too much bad belle on Nairaland!! Quite Worrisome

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by maruzia: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:
For those of us who have seen her personally, we know she is not anywhere as beautiful as she is in those pictures.

You want to meet someone who looks way more beautiful than she looks on TV? Well, we have:

Fathia Balogun.

The day I also saw Obasanjo in person, he wasn't ugly as we see him on the TV or in pictures.

You are too right. When you see Mo Abudu live, it's a different story altogether. These photos are heavily doctored and filtered, much like most studio pics. This is a far cry from her reality, ....and those black knuckles that she is known for are erased in these pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by olashas(f): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
lmao you do know i have to base it on this pic alone because i have not actually seen her or watched her. actually let me take that back, i have seen her a couple of times on youtube with one fellow named fela durotoye. i am quite aware of the miracles of makeup so maybe indeed you may be correct and she looks her real age. the meat thing ? i just threw that in there lmao. i know this woman in england and ever since she stopped eating animal products she swear up and down that she is ageing reversely and that her teeth are now getting closed together again where they used to be spaced apart lmao. so hence why i threw that in there. grin grin

i see we have new pinshure. what view is that ? nice view. is that ya eko atlantic apartment ? tongue

Lmao @ teeth getting close again. I get you though.

Eko Atlantic ke? grin. It's actually the 148th floor of burj Khalifa, Dubai.
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by LordOfNaira: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
maruzia:

You are too right. When you see Mo Abudu live, it's a different story altogether. These photos are heavily doctored and filtered, much like most studio pics. This is a far cry from her reality, ....and those black knuckles that she is known for are erased in these pictures.

Perfectly said.

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by sukkot: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
olashas:

Lmao @ teeth getting close again. I get you though.

Eko Atlantic ke? grin. It's actually the 148th floor of burj Khalifa, Dubai.
ggadayummm thats how you doing it ? the burj Khalifa ? mayne, gurl you balling outta control. ya new name is olashas dangote grin
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by olashas(f): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
ggadayummm thats how you doing it ? the burj Khalifa ? mayne, gurl you balling outta control. ya new name is olashas dangote grin

grin grin Dangote ko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by JOHN7651: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
REGAIN ALL YOUR LOST BACK

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by STEVENcrack(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
even ireti Doyle is in her 50s
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by firstolalekan(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
hmm 50 is the new 30
Dstv... wink
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
pzphoto:
53 year old MoAbudu who celebrates her birthday recently covers Genevieve Magazine!

She's beautiful!

More @ http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/53-year-old-moabudu-covers-genevieve.html?m=0

digital camera.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
my friend...There are Essential amino acids, included as part of a meal replacement, along with whey protein, improved the synthesis of muscle and led to a greater loss of fat," he says. Both groups lost about 7% of their total body weight. But the amino acids and whey group lost a greater percentage of fat to lean tissue.

Bro let me educate you a little you can't completely substitute meat from your meals trust me except you start taking synthetic supplements which you can't undermine the facts that the potency of them differs...Nothing compares naturally grown...Make no mistake There are histidine, lysine, threonine, methionine, isoleucine, leucine, valine, phenylalanine and tryptophan. Although you can get amino acids from both plant- and animal-based foods, only animal protein contains all nine essential amino acids...Come back for more if you want..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Karleb(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
The 3rd picture makes her look like this lady in Suits, what's her name sef...?

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by laudate: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
mamawin:
I wanted to say something else, but perhaps you have your facts.
He does not have any facts. undecided He is just peddling deceit, slander and gossip. That is his stock in trade! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday / Juliana Edewor Weds Victor Izegbu: Eku Edewor's Mother Marries 3rd Time (Photos) / Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.