Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each (39080 Views)

Kano Police Recover Body Of Girl Killed By Kidnapper After Taking N500K Ransom / Man Kidnaps, Kills Neighbor' 8-year-old Niece In Kano After Taking N500K Ransom / Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Cjizzy(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2017
Chomzy222:
prostitution doesn't pay. good for them anyway s
Hear yourself out

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by umuna(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2017
eazyjakes:
Sombodey dat went to do runs in ph.....u r demanding 500k from dem..diz kidnappers no dey fear God oh!

some runs pays dem well. Moreover, na PH dem go do runs where oil money they flow! apart from kidnapping those ladies, they most have slept with them TDB!
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Wizaugpet(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2017
Oh! What a Pity, cry The country's Economy has fallen, The Breasts has Fallen. undecided Chei! Muhamadu...

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by imustsaymymindo: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2017
Evablizin:
Nawa oo olosho no be work.

See the consequences of being an olosho.

Every job as its own risk. Good or bad job,
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2017
I see humans with no atom of humanity in them on this thread, smh

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Such barbarism, what have these girls done to deserve such treatment? Are they the cause of ss problems.
This one of the reasons the south south will remain backward. Too much innocent blood has been spilled on its soil, even crops dont survive in its soil despite the rains.
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by winkmart: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2017
You don't minit
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by BanevsJoker(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2017
pocohantas:
What's the evidence they are runs girls?
I just pity any Nigerian lady that gets into harms way this period. The way people will sensationalize your misfortune, you'll turn in your grave.

I wish them a safe return home.
Grave? How can you pity them and wish them death at the same time?
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Lordtrailz: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by davidque007(m): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2017
shamack:
Chai this nokia phone no allow me see the breast
Heartless pervert. You can clearly see that people in this picture are in distress and their lives on the line, yet all you can see is breast, How heartless and reprobate of you

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2017
AdaNri1:

I always say "withhold judgement until you know the true story"
How are you sure these girls are students at all ?
How do you know they went to do "runs"?
How are you sure these are real kidnappers and not a staged thing?
Who can actually verify the identity of these girls?
Drop the "guilty until proven innocent attitude" it doesn't help. Don't believe everything you read in the Internet

You have no idea how callous and horrible Nigerians can be, as odd as it may sound, naira land forum is the best place you see reasons why Nigeria is backward, its citizens useless and its policies detrimental to its own people.

You have to salvage your sanity while you can so you don't get rubbed on by their ignorance and massive foolishness. It's a typical character in Nigeria for us to always blame the victim.

I pray those girls get home safe.

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by nelklyn(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2017
500k each for what... Those 2 fallen heros both of them have? undecided

I pray they are returned safely to their innocent parents

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2017
Expired bwests grin grin grin

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by lightwind(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2017
Ishilove:
You are very wise.
head of love ,u af teh in nairaland o
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Ishilove: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2017
lightwind:
head of love ,u af teh in nairaland o
Haha. I no tey reach some people
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Wizaugpet(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2017
MASTERMIND04:
Expired bwests grin grin grin
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2017
nairaland is soon becoming a forgotten land I must say.. i read through the pages and all I was seeing are comments on breast and runs gals etc...
come to think of this.. do we know whether its a cult clash? revenge assault, abduction etc..why are we so inhuman and callous in nature that we just comment on issues raised by some hungry money starved blogger's and we don't read in between the lines to sieve the truth from lies.
i must say this. .most stupid comments I saw here are written by those who don't know how traumatic those ladies are presently..

Seun should salvage his investment as nairaland is overtaken by children of hate who care less of events but to laugh at others misfortune.

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by ignis: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2017
THIS IS PATHETIC....

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by trekkie: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2017
CzarChris:
This is painful to look at, but a careful analysis of the picture shows one is scared shitless, while the other one is very calm. Something doesn't add up in this pictures, but either way, I wish them safe transit home after this experience.

The calm one looks like she has a slight smile or am i seeing things? Just zoom in on her mouth
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2017
1 sensible person has something to say here.

AdaNri1:

Drop the "guilty until proven innocent attitude" it doesn't help. Don't believe everything you read in the Internet

The rest, ask yourself this question, ' am I a human being? '
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by CynthiaChi(f): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2017
As an okopoly student, I can assure you guys this aint new.... And it's always girls that get kidnapped or used for rituals when they go on runs... So wasn't surprised to see yet another story..... But I do hope they get back home safely
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2017
Lol dey went to do runs. Even if dey pay d ransom the kidnappers must chop dia share of the kpekus b4 releasing dem. That's a fact.
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2017
NL is being infiltrated by mentally deranged people. From the mods to the users. Pathetic comments.

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by ufotty2001: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2017
shamack:
Chai this nokia phone no allow me see the breast
so it is the breast that is important more than safety..

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by kingsfield(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2017
AdaNri1:

because of this NRI agaghi ako na ezi n'ulo gi.
SHALOM! !

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by jaychubi: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2017
They priced them 50k a night each n they fly enter kidnapper den idi.ots

They ve nw disgraced their entire family, a member of the family will soon come out to say they are not kidnappers
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by uzo200(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2017
AdaNri1:

Another runs mama spotted
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by fk001(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Give me the account number I am ready to pay.

Use the money to gain admission first grin
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by iamdannyfc(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Oko what?
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Richy4(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2017
I took time to read most of the comment on this thread and i felt really bad....

No one felt that those student might be innocent.. Everyone just jumped into conclusion so easily... Nobody questioned who posted those pictures on line... and i know every well that nigerians are good with Online things..No one made references of how those poeple could be apprehended... So once it is not a relative, there's no empathy... I hope that Nigeria will not be like China some day.. Where people go about their normal business as someone was dying or being killed before their very eyes..

Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic / Muslims And Egungun Worshipers Clash In Oyo, 25 Injured / Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics)