Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each (39086 Views)

Kano Police Recover Body Of Girl Killed By Kidnapper After Taking N500K Ransom / Man Kidnaps, Kills Neighbor' 8-year-old Niece In Kano After Taking N500K Ransom / Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by seiyefa007(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2017
slay queens will neva learn..
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by 50shadesofme: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
AdaNri1:

I always say "withhold judgement until you know the true story"
How are you sure these girls are students at all ?
How do you know they went to do "runs"?
How are you sure these are real kidnappers and not a staged thing?
Who can actually verify the identity of these girls?
Drop the "guilty until proven innocent attitude" it doesn't help. Don't believe everything you read in the Internet

It's not a judgment it's a comment based on what was published, I am entitled to my opinion it does not have to satisfy you in any way unless if you feel it applies to you

2 Likes

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by malware: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
cupid4ig:
Hmmm. The truth is that 85% of our female students are runs girls. And it's really getting scary. Infact they don't call it runs again they call it ushering job. They go for ushering job every weekend even during weekdays. Parents should be checking on their children in school sometimes unannounced. Even the innocent looking ones are worst. I pray for their safety.

They're too young for marriage but not too young for excessive sex.... they get fvcked at least ten times a day.... but when we marry out their mates in the North, the whole South shouts early marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by celestialAgent(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
bionixs:
PEOPLE CAN WE SEE HOW SUPER USELESS AND FAR-SPOILT MOST PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ARE. MOST BEASTS ON THIS FORUM RATHER CHOSE TO TALK ABOUT THE BREASTS AND NOT THE DAREDEVIL CRIMINALS THAT KIDNAPPED THEM. THAT IS THROWING THEIR WEIGHTS BEHIND THE CRIMINALS. THE GIRLS ARE RUNS GIRLS JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SAID SO. GOD HAS SEEN LOTS IN THIS SODOM WE CALL A COUNTRY. ARE WE MAAAAAD ?! THEY COULD BE YOUR DAUGHTER,FRIEND COUSIN,SISTER AND SOMEONE HAS TAKEN THEM TO THE SLAUGHTER JUST LIKE THAT. I AM ANGRY, HOW CAN WE MOVE FORWARD IN THIS COUNTRY WITH THIS ATTITUDE? HOW DO YOU EXPECT GOD TO ANSWER US
Why did u av to singlehandedly quote me, man that's cold undecided

The iota of respect got diminished the moment the article denoted them as runs girls who were on a mission to service some promising ronz but got jonzed while at it. We ought to respect them tho, but you don't expect to b just as easy as though they respect and cherish their pride as a woman.

1 Like

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by flyca: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
celestialAgent:
go tell that to you momma runzing with the smelly cunt!!
Dimwit #Split...
You even lack proper home training. Why bring my mom into your mental illness? #Spitsonyou. Only brea.st brea.st bre.st, what else do you have in your empty skull? Silly thing!
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by bionixs: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
celestialAgent:
Why did u av to singlehandedly quote me, man that's cold undecided

The iota of respect got diminished the moment the article denoted them as runs girls who were on a mission to service some promising ronz but got jonzed while at it. We ought to respect them tho, but you don't expect to b just as easy as though they respect and cherish their pride as a woman.
am just so so sorry i dumped my anger on your quote spot. but you self no try na
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Charly68: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
If this story is true,then the so called kidnappers should be given sharia treatment for humiliating innocent ladies like this because of greed & stupidity. Very useless guys with no means of livelihood ..they forsook legitimate means of living and took to crime in the name of survival.. They won't die well in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
cupid4ig:
Hmmm. The truth is that 85% of our female students are runs girls. And it's really getting scary. Infact they don't call it runs again they call it ushering job. They go for ushering job every weekend even during weekdays. Parents should be checking on their children in school sometimes unannounced. Even the innocent looking ones are worst. I pray for their safety.

I recently worked with over 200 girls doing ushering work. Not up to 20 of them participated in sleeping around. Those who did were those who were already into sleeping around before the job.

So it is not good to tag a lady doing ushering job runs girl. Although some sleep around and it has become a tool for ritualists and kidnappers to lure girls to dens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by NLProblemChild(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
fk001:

Use the money to gain admission first grin
do you think so?
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by persius555(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Very soon, citizens will be kidnapped for 50,000 naira ransom.

1 Like

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by TourismMan(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hmmmmmm, runs gone bad.
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by TourismMan(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
CzarChris:
This is painful to look at, but a careful analysis of the picture shows one is scared shitless, while the other one is very calm. Something doesn't add up in this pictures, but either way, I wish them safe transit home after this experience.

Why is that very one more scared is because gun is live on her head and she knows what that means...any little triker, she is gone while the other one who is not seeing either does not know what is going on there.

1 Like

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by mechanics(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
fpeter:
make dem no cut off dier mammary glands o
lol.
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
nuttyhnic:

You have no idea how callous and horrible Nigerians can be, as odd as it may sound, naira land forum is the best place you see reasons why Nigeria is backward, its citizens useless and its policies detrimental to its own people.

You have to salvage your sanity while you can so you don't get rubbed on by their ignorance and massive foolishness. It's a typical character in Nigeria for us to always blame the victim.

I pray those girls get home safe.
the only sensible comment I've seen so far. How is it that we can blame victims for the actions of callous people? Bit like a paedophile blaming his victim because she came to his room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
50shadesofme:

It's not a judgment it's a comment based on what was published, I am entitled to my opinion it does not have to satisfy you in any way unless if you feel it applies to you
you are entitled to your opinion the same way you can actually conclude based on what I've said that it applies to me. I am a woman and once upon a time a student. I'm sure you have female relatives, how would you feel if you saw their naked pictures with unverified storied brandished everywhere? I'm not saying these girls are innocent, I'm just for giving people the benefit of the doubt. Do to others as you would have them do to you. Tomorrow it may be your picture with armed robber attached to it. Will you like that?

4 Likes

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by 50shadesofme: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
AdaNri1:
you are entitled to your opinion the same way you can actually conclude based on what I've said that it applies to me. I am a woman and once upon a time a student. I'm sure you have female relatives, how would you feel if you saw their naked pictures with unverified storied brandished everywhere? I'm not saying these girls are innocent, I'm just for giving people the benefit of the doubt. Do to others as you would have them do to you. Tomorrow it may be your picture with armed robber attached to it. Will you like that?

If you really feel that way take it up with the author I didn't post it I simply commented and regardless of your opinion it won't hinder me airing my view of how I see it, as I said before I didn't pass judgment but I simply think if you at a uni to study then stick to your studies and leave the runs alone. For the record I didn't do anything unjust to anyone by stating my opinion. So go pick on someone else mine was not the worst of comments so don't take it out on me, walk on by I beg
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by sweetkech: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
How are we sure they went for runs?pls be sure before you type nonsense, see how you guys are just typing rubbish, when the headline says they were kidnapped

2 Likes

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by 50shadesofme: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
AdaNri1:

If you are so unhappy with the comments and content you should take it up with the author. Because you your so called judgmental opinions which are baseless won't stop me from airing my views. Again if you go to uni and face your studies and stop flashing underwear and soliciting for paid sex one will not find themselves in such situations. Find someone else to go pick on, walk on by I beg

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by aariwa(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
AdaNri1:
Exactly, those girls may have been kidnapped along with other passengers on their way to PH along that dangerous east west road.Please don't bother replying these kids on this forum.A lot of them are typing with their mum's phone.I just blame seun for all these nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by wealthpin: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
shamack:
Chai this nokia phone no allow me see the breast
I can't just stop laughing here!! grin
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by nathpope(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
CzarChris:
This is painful to look at, but a careful analysis of the picture shows one is scared shitless, while the other one is very calm. Something doesn't add up in this pictures, but either way, I wish them safe transit home after this experience.

If u feel a cold metal barrel on Ur head, won't u b "scared shitless" Brof?

Somethn does add up.

1 Like

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
aariwa:
Exactly, those girls may have been kidnapped along with other passengers on their way to PH along that dangerous east west road.Please don't bother replying these kids on this forum.A lot of them are typing with their mum's phone.I just blame seun for all these nonsense
word!

2 Likes

Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by brimoknight(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
shamack:
Chai this nokia phone no allow me see the breast

Vasline crew spotted. Sorry ooo
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by reefah420(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Contact me for the uncensored pic grin

I sorta feel sorry for them
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by CzarChris(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
nathpope:

If u feel a cold metal barrel on Ur head, won't u b "scared shitless" Brof?

Somethn does add up.

are you commenting just to comment or are you simply suffering from a sight defect? How in the world did you see the metal touch her? Or where you there?

Either way, I won't wish this situation on even my worst enemy. I know a couple of people who have been kidnapped and lived to tell the tell, it's truly harrowing. I hope they get home safely.
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by Matthewdan(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
let me take another look at d frypan..BrB
Re: Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each by master69(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
looking like a planed work......Jehovah knows it all sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics) / Ondo Bank Robbery: One Feared Dead, Five Injured / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.