Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nlng Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng Aptitude Test (12336 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / NLNG Test 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlng Aptitude Test by tonilala(m): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2007
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
Fair day to you all. I was just sent a letter yesterday from NLNG inviting me for an aptitude tesi at UNEC on sat, 3rd march. Has any other person got his/hers?
Also, can someone tell me the pattern of their test? Let me know everything you know about them.
I pray for us all.
SHALOM!!!!
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by amachiks(m): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2007
pls could you tell me how NLNG sent you the invitation. Is it by e-mail, post or hand delivered?
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by monarch(m): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2007
Please, can you let us know the comprehensive address so that we can gate-crash
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by emma2oke: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2007
hi guys on this forum.Its really a great gist about NLNG calling after the way val time ended wit ma arsenal pushing out the bogey bolton. I dont think we have course to fear as look we meet the core criteria as in 2.1, under 28 years and good ( I mean good O'level) That is what these companies use for initial screening.So I hope there are many optimists like me around. I will advise that guys start preparing for the test because there aint no time. Only two weeks away
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by kenocom: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2007
Yes, NLNG has finally started calling for aptitude test. I just got mine which will be taking place at Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Zaria. So guys just look out for despatch riders of courier companies.

Chao
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by deenmb(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2007
Hi guys,
I got my letter from NLNG yesterday, it was posted through Red star Express. The test is coming up on the 3rd of March in Nuhu bamalli Polytechnic Zaria for those of us from Northern part of the country.
Good luck guys.
Please anybody with info about the test should help.
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by ralpho: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2007
Hi, its good to hear that NLNG has started sending letters. i havent gotten mine but hope to b4 wednesday. I got an info that likely questions will come from SHL. Hope to post more infos soon.
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by igbins23(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2007
Hi,
Goodmorning to you all.It is good that NLNG has finally decided to start inviting for its test.Anyway i must confess that some of us are beginning to really get jittery and may soon begin to act hysterically if we dont get our invitations soon.Anyway let God's will come to prevail.
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by ykepat: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2007
plz what's SHL? and I need more info for the test.
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by banju: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2007
hey, can anyone tell me the address of NLNG office in Lagos. and guy give us the full detail of ur own test venuue.  has anyone been invited for the test at any place in south western side of naija. let me have the address. thanks
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by penzaar: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2007
Hi friends, is any body invited also 4 d test in lagos-LNG. i ve been sent a letter but yet seen it ,is with daddy am in Abuja presently.
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by realborn(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2007
i received the letter today too. it is scheduled for the 3rd of march at nigerian law school, ozumba mbadiwe, lagos. cheers
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by dipoowo(m): 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2007
Hi Guys, Pls WHAT TIME IS D TEST STARTING ON 3RD MARCH
THKS DIPO OWO 08030993933[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][size=8pt][/size]

Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by mimi83: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2007
it's at 11am
heard we have to study gmat, psychometric tests like SHL and the rest
God be with us all
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by Actuary: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2007
I got my invite today. For whoeva's asking for south west. I stay in Lagos, and its slated for yabatech. March3rd. They did specify that u need the letter to take the test. It came by courier. I think twas red star or something like that.
Looks like different venues for even lagos; might be a large crowd.
Who has test format?
All the best. kiss
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by Fattie(f): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2007
What is the pay like? I mean the salary structure. Does it commensurate with of other oil and gas company?
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by tochikc: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2007
what is the meaning of shl with respect to lng aptitude test?
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by mimi83: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2007
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by tushbobo(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2007
I stay in PH and just got my lng letter yesterday, please anyone who knows lng's test format should please help out cos d time 4 preparation is short.
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by archcharlz: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2007
Hello TushBobo.
Please where is the venue for the test in PH?
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by tushbobo(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2007
the venue for the PH test is Federal government girls college(FGGC), abuloma.
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by Ejiro4ng(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,
Just got my letter of invitation to write an aptitude test of NLNG this morning through a courier service, The venue is UNIBEN main campus benin city, yours is comong soon.
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by Visio: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2007

1 Like

Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by barck234: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2008
hi if you need help with aptitude tests try this site it really worked for me! aptitude tests practice
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by aniffy4eva(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2008
Congratulations guys! smiley

Why don't you guys direct your questions to people who have written the test (and subsequent ones. . .) and have gone through the whole process. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-48041.3552.html
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by niyooo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2008
Aniffy,
Did u check the dates on the post b4 posting? That's an old post resurrected by the guy that posted b4 u. grin
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by clarababy(f): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2008
news on new test
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by clarababy(f): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2008
pls how do i submitt my resume to nlng?am just new here
Re: Nlng Aptitude Test by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2012
Pls I need this info o

(1) (Reply)

Nimc Recruitment 2013..pls Any Info On Nimc Recruitment / Food Hygiene Initiative Of Nigeria, Scam Or Legit? / 9 Giant Steps You Must Take To Get A Good Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.