Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets (2509 Views)

Bayern Munich Destroyed Alot Of Tickets Today.imagine 9 Odds Winning / Alot Of Tickets Scattered Today,betting Na Your Mate Lol / I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets by greenstar: 8:28am On Sep 12, 2017
Since Saturday, Sunday, yesterday,
One game finds a way to cast my ticket..
Just take a look...

I'm done with betting...
I wish you guys best of luck

Re: Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets by THUNDAR(m): 8:30am On Sep 12, 2017
I Hope it will not be bad if I laugh

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets by greenstar: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2017
Akinalabi
What is the meaning of this? angry angry
I've deposited over 30k In my account nairabet and I haven't received a dime in my bonus account..
My friend warned me not to deposit there.
I guess he was right.
Stingy man angry
You have to credit my account with bonus or you've lost a heavy staker

Re: Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets by greenstar: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2017
THUNDAR:
I Hope it will not be bad if I laugh

I wish you what you wish me angry
Re: Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets by THUNDAR(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2017
Yeah I wish you laugh so good

Bros I no send you play bet oh

greenstar:
Re: Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets by ObaKlaz: 8:38am On Sep 12, 2017
I still never understand wetin una see for betting.

1 Like

Re: Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets by Vutseck(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2017
greenstar:
Akinalabi
What is the meaning of this? angry angry
I've deposited over 30k In my account nairabet and I haven't received a dime in my bonus account..
My friend warned me not to deposit there.
I guess he was right.
Stingy man angry
You have to credit my account with bon

us or you've lost a heavy staker

hi boss, kindly explain this to me, I'm not at home though

South African betting site I'm using Seems to offer one of the lowest markets compared to the odds in your tickets

e.g FC Vaduz win 4/10

Juventus win 3/10

http://www.supabets.co.za/Sport/Default.aspx?IDLingua=2

it's like nairabets or betnija odds are more favourable from what I saw on your tickets

Re: Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets by Praktikals(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2017
greenstar:
Just take a look...

I'm done with betting...
hi, when I see tickets like this, I just shake my head. I have a strategy that makes good sense. I am not willing to teach anyone but you can invest in the strategy and we ll share the gain.
Re: Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets by Tochex101(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2017
greenstar:
I think you need to slow down, going through your posts, noticed you've lost alot and been swindled severally, you still make some mistakes expected from newbies not an oldie like you. Since you stake considerably large sums, look at the market more carefully. Quit taking away wins no matter the appeal, and take doublechances instead of outright markets. It'll bolster your chances..
Re: Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets by greenstar: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Vutseck:

hi boss, kindly explain this to me, I'm not at home though

South African betting site I'm using Sims to offer one of the lowest markets compared to the odds in your tickets

e.g FC Vaduz win 4/10

Juventus win 3/10

http://www.supabets.com

it's like nairabets or betnija odds are more favourable from what I saw on your tickets

no.. It's the same thing...
Bet9ja and Co uses European odds style while betway and other South Africam companies uses American style
Re: Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets by Guyman02: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2017
greenstar:
Just take a look...

I'm done with betting...

I sympathize with you. Its so sad having one game spoiling everything in a recurring fashion as if someone is fixing one match just against you.
Re: Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets by Vutseck(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
greenstar:
no.. It's the same thing...
Bet9ja and Co uses European odds style while betway and other South Africam companies uses American style

alright, as in decimals and fractions

I gorrit now
Re: Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
greenstar:
Just take a look...

I'm done with betting...
guy to be honest u re very good, but what u lack here s strategy, contact me and i tell u, how to do it.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: PSG Vs Man Utd Highlights (1 – 3) UCL Round 16 2nd Leg / Vincent Enyeama Gives Performance Of The Season To Stop Falcao & Co / Architect Wants To Build Underwater Tennis Court In Dubai, Looks Utterly Epic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.