Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .... (11612 Views)

8 Steps To Grow Your Edges Back Within 2 Months! / Nairalanders, Any Tips On How To Grow Beards Fast? / Females Having Beards And Moustaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by b0y(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2010
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2010
man, i would say that you better be merry that you havent got any facial hair. men allover the world are struggling to shave on a daily basis (apart from muslims) while YOU want facial hair. oh lawd!

PS: if you really want to get facial hair then its very simple: just start shaving, even if you have no facial hair. you will see that in no time, hair will start to grow!
Re: .... by platinumnk(f): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

man, i would say that you better be merry that you havent got any facial hair. men allover the world are struggling to shave on a daily basis (apart from muslims) while YOU want facial hair. oh lawd!

Beards are sexy wink

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2010
platinumnk:

Beards are sexy wink
not on every man and Mrbrownjay, not all Muslims keep beards smiley

1 Like

Re: .... by b0y(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2010
Re: .... by chidyke77(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2010
@poster,i really undastood your worry and majority of men in ths part of d world like that bcoz u wl be regarded as a mature man most expecially among females, bt its nothing to the whites and they even prefer smooth face.
U dnt need to worry abt it just relax boy.
Re: .... by deluxecad(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2010
I want to shave off my curly, thick and tingly dark beards. Seriously. Can we do a swap?
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2010
My Guy be happy because once those devils start to grow it will be a daily battle for life. Enjoy your smooth boyish face for now.
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2010
Do you have otherwise normal adult male development? e.g. deep voice, height and muscular development?
If not, you may need to see a doctor to check your hormones.
Re: .... by rawe45: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2010
rokiatu:

not on every man and Mrbrownjay, not all Muslims keep beards smiley

Rokiatu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you single?
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2010
rawe45:

Rokiatu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you single?
Its complicated. grin kidding am not single
Re: .... by aieromon(m): 4:20am On Apr 02, 2010
@OP
I'm way older than you and i've got no facial hairs.
However,maturity does not come from the number of facial hairs you got.They may laugh at you now but in 10 to 15 years time,they'll admire your youthfulness.
There's really no cause for alarm except you don't have pubic or armpit hair.
Re: .... by Digriz(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2010
aieromon:

@OP
I'm way older than you and i've got no facial hairs.
However,maturity does not come from the number of facial hairs you got.They may laugh at you now but in 10 to 15 years time,they'll admire your youthfulness.
There's really no cause for alarm except you don't have pubic or armpit hair.
b0y:

lol guys i'm confused, I'm 24 and still haven't grown a strand of beard or moustache.What could i possibly do to correct this.My friends mock me because of this and i feel bad each time they do.Is there any possible way i could facilitate its growth, i read of a particular drug Rogaine; does anyone know about it? I need help guys, Heeeeeeeeelpppppppp!!!
do u like mine?
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2010
I love a man with a smooth face.

I can also stand a well trimmed beard.

Overgrown beards irritate me.
Re: .... by ayettymama(f): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2010
hehehe bobody listen to plati ooo

shes igbo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xlolz

@post

apparently spirit works for growin hair, or alcohol

regaine- do they sell it in naija?
Re: .... by aieromon(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2010
@ayettymama
Yep,Regaine is still sold in Nigeria.
Re: .... by mecussey(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2010
Its possible you masturbated a lot during puberty, hormones changes at that time of life and get confused on what you are; Solution, go check your testosterone level, just a sample of blood will do it. Testosterone injection may solve the problem if its not going to complicate it. At 24 your testosterone level should not be less than 600 out of 800. The truth is that, when you make love or romance to the opposite sex, only the body contact will tell the brain to trigger the testes to produce as much testosterone as possible but when you wack, its just like stress and strain in Physics. Again, constant malaria attack, that diseases is the worst and I would say it has no cure yet; there is a type of malaria that reoccurs every month, Doctors blame genotype but that is bullshit, that particular plasm odium has no cure yet, taken anti malaria may relief you for two to three wks and in the next month the disease will comeback again. It also reduces the level testosterone in men every month, therefore, keeping you in that condition. Go check your testosterone level and get back to me
Re: .... by rawe45: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
rokiatu:

Its complicated. grin kidding am not single

That's too bad!
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
pinappu.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-grow-facial-hair-faster
Re: .... by crown08(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
aieromon:
@ayettymama Yep,Regaine is still sold in Nigeria.
pls, where can i get it
Re: .... by crown08(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
b0y:
wtf! Shave without actually having any facial hair .What principle is that based upon? Yea it doesn't look too good on some ppl but i am sure its gonna look good on me as long as it doesn't get too much.Well i'm naturally not a hairy person so i shouldn't be bothered about possibility of having excess facial hair cos i wouldn't.i just wanna grow some at least. My girlfriend sometimes disses me on this buh she jst doesn't have a choice buh luv me d way i am, I need to feel and look like a man cos seriously u really can't tell d difference btw me and a 12-yr old right now.Any drugs/stimulant i could administer?
pls which drugs did you use.
Re: .... by Kingsdave(m): 4:17am On Sep 17, 2018
mecussey:
Its possible you masturbated a lot during puberty, hormones changes at that time of life and get confused on what you are; Solution, go check your testosterone level, just a sample of blood will do it. Testosterone injection may solve the problem if its not going to complicate it. At 24 your testosterone level should not be less than 600 out of 800. The truth is that, when you make love or romance to the opposite sex, only the body contact will tell the brain to trigger the testes to produce as much testosterone as possible but when you wack, its just like stress and strain in Physics. Again, constant malaria attack, that diseases is the worst and I would say it has no cure yet; there is a type of malaria that reoccurs every month, Doctors blame genotype but that is bullshit, that particular plasm odium has no cure yet, taken anti malaria may relief you for two to three wks and in the next month the disease will comeback again. It also reduces the level testosterone in men every month, therefore, keeping you in that condition. Go check your testosterone level and get back to me
I'm 24 and my testosterone is 400 with the range of 300ng-1000ng .... I have facial hairs....... Deep voice
Re: .... by Kingsdave(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2018
iyawa3158:
@OP I'm way older than you and i've got no facial hairs. However,maturity does not come from the number of facial hairs you got.They may laugh at you now but in 10 to 15 years time,they'll admire your youthfulness. There's really no cause for alarm except you don't have pubic or armpit hair.
lol I have a friend who doesn't have pubic or armpit, facial hair but he is 100% ..... his brothers too doesn't have the same

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? / Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / Rivers To Striking Doctors: Return To Work Within 24-Hours Or be dismissed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.