Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:48 PM

ASUS Zenbook Flip 14 Specs And Price - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / ASUS Zenbook Flip 14 Specs And Price (1224 Views)

Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? / Dell Inspiron Chromebook 14 : Specs And Price In Nigeria / Dell Inspiron Chromebook 14 : Specs And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUS Zenbook Flip 14 Specs And Price by Sirumosam: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2017
ASUS ZenBook Flip 14…. ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 is an attractive hybrid that offers great performance and gaming experience. Tagged the ‘world’s thinnest 2-in-1 laptop with discrete graphics,’ the ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 packs latest Intel Core i processor (Kaby Lake Refresh family), NVIDIA graphics, and a solid state drive.
ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 Key Features and Specs

7th Gen Intel Core i7, Core i5 Processor
NVIDIA GeForce MX150 Discrete Graphics
Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro
14-inch IPS Display, 1920 x 1080 pixels
8GB RAM or 16GB RAM
128SDD, 256GB SDD, 512GB SDD
Fingerprint Scanner
1 x USB 3.1, 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB Type C
up to 13 hours Battery Life

Design and Display

ASUS confirms the ZenBook Flip 14 as a 14-incher in the body of a 13-inch laptop. The 2-in-1 parades a unibody design with a body made of aluminium. The design is Zen-inspired, as with many other devices from the company.

This is a laptop you can easily move at 13.9 mm in thickness and 1.4 kg in weight. You get a backlit keyboard with a glass covered touchpad offering handwriting support.

Image result for ASUS ZenBook Flip 14

ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 features a 14-inch NanoEdge touch display that you can flip around a whole 360 degrees. ASUS boasts equipping the laptop with an ErgoLift hinge that is torture tested to survive more than 20,000 open-close cycles. The touch screen offers wide viewing angles of nearly 180 degrees.... Read Full Details Here ==>>>https://www.techzafo.com/asus-zenbook-flip-14-specification-price

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Files With Easeus Data Recovery Software / Should I Buy This Laptop??? / Hp Store In Abuja , Hp Store In Nigeria, (hp Prodesk 400g6) Core I5,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.