Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

A Lonely Heart (A Story) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Lonely Heart (A Story) (40820 Views)

Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) / My Son My Man- A Story / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by bibijay123(f): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
smileing:
Bibijay why nau sad
Why this kind of starvation
Update quick before I call 911 lipsrsealed

Sorry, will drop another one tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Weldone Bibi#still on d marrra!

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by queenitee(f): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2017
somebody got guts o ehn. Sam Sam, okay continue

2 Likes

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Creeza(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
queenitee:
somebody got guts o ehn. Sam Sam, okay continue
asin eh. I just tire.

Bibijay, you no drop the update again as promised o.
Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by bibijay123(f): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chapter Four

Bianca walked into the police station and asked of detective Arnold. He had been very kind to her in the past and he seemed to be the only one sympathetic to her plight. She was told that he wasn't around but she could see his partner, detective Ashwood. She was ushered into Ashwood's cozy office.He was a balding man in his forties with a mustache. His eyes seemed kind but his face wasn't. She couldn't read the expression on his face and it made her nervous.

"You are welcome, Mrs. Faraday," He said, standing up to shake her hand." You may sit down."

"Thank you," Binca said and sat down.

"What can I offer you? Coffee or tea?" Ashwood asked.

Binca ran her tongue over her chapped lips."No, I am fine. Thanks,"

"So what brought you here?" The cop asked.

"Someone has been trailing me," She said, " He also had my late husband's locket on him. He seems to know where I live too and he even offered to take me home."

" Your husband's murderer offered you a ride?" The cop asked." What makes you think he's the one who murdered your husband?"

“His name is Sam Tucker” Bianca said. “I know he is my husband’s killer. I swear it to you! I saw my husband’s locket on his neck. And he knows where I live!” She was on the verge of tears again but she schooled her voice to sound normal. Normal was a word she no longer related to. Since Mj's death nothing had ever been the same.

"Alright, please keep calm." He said and stood up."Please give me just a second."

Ashwood walked out of his office and returned after some minutes.

“Ma'am,” Ashwood said.” We have run several searches on our computers but that name is not in our database. It’s either you’ve gotten the wrong name or-“

“He killed Mj!” She yelled. "That guy killed Mj! Don't you know your job anymore? Please go arrest him!"

“Your husband was mugged and _”

“And you have done nothing to catch his killers! He was clubbed to death!" She yelled, crying. “Please don’t let his killers go scot free, please do something. This guy has been trailing me, maybe he wants to kill me too or something. I think he’s a psychopath who takes delight in killing and harming innocent people. Please don’t let another innocent person lose their life. You probably think that I am being paranoid but I know what I saw. That guy had my Mj’s locket around his neck!”

“Maybe it wasn’t the same Locket you saw.” Ashwood said, his voice slightly raised.“Can you give a description of this guy and the locket?”

“Yes. He’s got blue eyes, crooked nose and a scar at his left temple but the scar isn’t so horrible to look at. It’s sort of made him look more dangerous and…”

“Okay, I get it. How tall is this guy?”

“Maybe 5’9 or-“

A tall, dark skinned female cop walked into the office and whispered something into his ear and left and he gave Bianca a funny look which made me sit up.

He flipped through some files and looked at her again. “You have made similar reports before and it turned out to be a hoax, on four different occasions in the last six months.”

“Well…” Bianca said, “This time around, I am certain. He’s got black hair and he had on Mj’s locket. Wait a second, I am not sure of the color of his hair yet but I think it's blonde."

“Mrs. Faraday, I understand that you lost your husband on your wedding night and that must have been a terrible experience for you. We are doing all we can to bring his killers to book but you can’t keep accusing everyone of killing your husband. We had our men stationed on your street for some weeks and we are certain no one is stalking you. I will suggest you go see a shrink, please don’t get me wrong. I will suggest you see a shrink or you take a vacation. It will take your mind off a whole lot of things. I lost my wife too and we’ve got three beautiful girls. They remind me of her everyday but I stay strong for them.” He said."I know what you are going through now,"

Bianca wanted to scream at him again but she had lost the will to. No one understood her.They all thought that she was going crazy. He said he knew how she felt but he was wrong. At least he had time with his wife before she died, at least she gave him something of herself, something to remember her by. Mj left without a goodbye. She wasn’t even allowed to see him until the cops had finished examining his body. His bloody clothes were the first thing she saw. If he truly understood how she felt, he would have gotten his men together and they would have dragged Sam Tucker by his hair to the station already.

“Mrs. Faraday?” Ashwood said.

“Yes” Bianca replied in a clipped tone.

“For your peace of mind, we will check out this Sam Tucker guy.” He said.” We are doing all we can to bring those bad guys to book. We appreciate your efforts.”

“Thank you.” She muttered.

It is up to me now. Mj, I would do all I could to bring your killers down, starting with Sam Tucker, which I was sure wasn’t his real name to begin with. She stood up shakily and made her way out of the station. Sam Tucker, you better be ready for me because I won’t give up without a fight. She thought and wondered where she could get a gun.

“Mom,” Bianca said, balancing the phone between her ear and shoulder. “No I won’t be coming home for thanksgiving.”

“Why?” she asked. “You have a new man now? Is that why you won’t be coming? Are you meeting his family?”

“No I am not meeting anyone’s family!” She said exasperatedly.

‘’When are we meeting this young man, Bianca? “ Mom asked. “Robert! Robert!” She yelled for her husband, "Our Bianca has finally started dating again!”

Bianca sighed and almost rolled her eyes. “Mom please-“

“Bee,” Dad said, taking the phone from her. “I am happy to hear you’re finally dating again. Is he white? Baby girl, you know you can date anyone irrespective of their colors right?”

"I know dad,” Bianca sighed.

“Oh your sister is here now! She just walked through the door with her monkeys in tow! That girl pops a baby every week, I tell you, but I am happy. I am happy my girls are women now and…”

“Granpa! Granpa!” Bianca heard her nieces and nephew scream.

“Ho! Ho! Ho!” Dad laughed, and the kids’s laughter twittered through the phone.

“Dad, dad’’ Bianca said, trying to regain his attention.” I’ve got to go dad”

“My princess, your sister is here now” Dad said.

“Who are you talking to daddy? The drama queen?” Bianca heard her elder sister, Alice, say.

“Don’t talk about your lil sister like that.” Dad reprimanded Alice.

“I hope she’s not coming home. I am tired of everyone babying her just because Mj died. She’s not the first to lose her husband and she won’t be the last. I have everything, money, a house, a husband, and beautiful kids and I’ve also got a college degree but nobody ever notices me! It’s always about her! She’s the talented one! The beautiful one! The one who everyone frets over because who knows what she might do any second? She’s the one who flunked college, she’s the one with no job! An empty bank account but she’s the one y’all loves!" Alice said.

“That's enough!” Dad shouted and banged the phone.

“I love you all too.” Bianca said into the dead connection. “I love you all too. Even you Allie,”

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by queenitee(f): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Poor Bianca

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Matrycx(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
space booked, comin bak to read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by bibijay123(f): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
* continues*

Sam knocked on her door, a wide grin on his face. He waited patiently, whistling. On the third knock, she opened the door, stared at him and banged it again. She had flour on her chin, her nose and hairline. She looked so delectable in a body hugging polo and tight Jean. He knocked on her door again and she opened it. Sam wondered why she was scared of him. She wiped her hands on her jean nervously and Sam could tell that she shivered for a second or two before she managed to compose herself. What was it about me that unnerved her? Did she watch the trial too? That was three years ago, could that be the reason she was always jittery around me? Sam thought.

If she is so scared of me, why didn’t she send me away, call the cops or something? She walked out of the apartment and shut it behind her.

“Hi, Bianca,” Sam said, grinning.

“What are you doing here?” She asked brusquely.

“I live here, remember?” Sam said with laughter.

She blinked hard.” Excuse me?”

Sam laughed a little.” I mean we are practically neighbors. I live on this street. Did you not wonder how I knew your house the day I offered you a ride? That is because I know where you live.”

“Oh. How long have you been around?” She said in a shaky voice.

“Why do you ask?" Sam asked, teasing her.

“How long have you been in Dallas?” She asked.

“I was born here but I traveled a lot. I haven’t been around for a while,”

“How long have you been around?” She asked again.

“Three months. It took me almost a month to decide if I should get an apartment or not.”

“What do you do?” she asked.

“Oh this and that. You?” Sam replied.

“Same here” She said, folding her arms across her chest. Sam swallowed hard when her hands pushed her breasts higher. She was a beautiful lady and he couldn't help being attracted to her. Lord help him but he couldn't help his feelings for her.

“Happy thanksgiving” Sam said.

“Happy thanksgiving to you too. Shouldn’t you be with your family?” She asked.

“I’ve got none.” Sam replied.

Her expression soften briefly before it harden again. “Okay,”

“Are you doing anything tonight?” Sam asked. “Or is your family coming over?” Sam deliberately fixed his gaze on her wedding ring. “You are married?”

“Not anymore.” She replied.

“So about tonight.” Sam asked.

“Yea?”

“Any plans?” Sam asked again.

“Yes.”

“With your ex?”

She shook her head. “My mom in-law. You can come along if you don’t mind. We’ll have dinner with her.” She tilted her head backwards, like she was daring him to say no.

“That would be great! I will bring wine.” Sam said.

“Non-alcoholic” she said.

“Non-alcoholic.” Sam repeated.” What time should I pick you up?”

“Five pm," Bianca said.

“Cool. See you at five.” Sam said.

She watched him get on his bike before she went back into the house.
Sam was about to leave the house when a knock sounded on his door. He looked through the peephole and saw two cops on his door steps. He swore under his bed and raced back into his living room. He lifted up the couch foam and slipped out a gun. He ran into his bathroom and buried it between his laundry. He took a deep breath before answering the door. One of the cops was fat while the older was a slim, young guy.

“Hello,” One of the cop said.

"Hello Officer," Sam said with a false smile." How may I help you?"

They pulled out their badges and introduced themselves.

"Mind if we come in?" The fat one asked.

"Please do come in," Sam said, opening the door wider.

"So why are you guys here?" Sam asked, "I was about to step out of the house before I heard your knock."

"We won't take much of your time," The fat cop said again, "We only want to ask you a couple of questions."

"I have got a date and I will hate to keep my lady and waiting," Sam said.

"Do you happen to know Micheal Faraday junior?" The younger cop asked.

"No," Sam lied.

"The name doesn't ring a bell?" He asked again.

"No, should it?" Sam asked.

“By the way, that locket around your neck can we see it?” The fat cop asked.

“Yea sure” Sam replied and pulled it over his head. She’s smarter than I thought, Sam said to himself.

The cops examined it and opened the locket for the first time in three years. Sam felt pains rushing through his veins and he almost doubled over. He kept it hidden for three years after the incident until tonight. He figured Bianca saw Mj's locket so he had switched it to his.

“Your family?” He asked, staring at Felicity and Debby’s picture. He turned it over and stared at the back of it. He handed it over and Sam slipped it around his neck.

"Yes," Sam replied.

"Okay. We apologise for wasting your time," The fat cop said.

They walked out and Sam closed the door.

He wondered what Bianca was up to and why she sent the cops after him when she could have confronted him herself. Sam cussed himself for being careless. He could only hope that all goes according to plan. He removed Felicity’s locket and on a second thought slipped it around his neck again. He couldn’t afford to arouse Bianca’s suspicion until he was certain she that could trust me. Suddenly Sam was transported back to his past. Tears filled his eyes as he saw his little girl, dancing.

“Daddy, daddy,” Debby’s voice rang out in his ears. “See me now Daddy, Daddy see me.”

“Wesley! The house is on fire!” Felicity’s voice rang out.” You want us dead! You want us dead and now you’ve set the house on fire!”

“Yea I want you dead” Sam heard himself say.” Maybe it will give me the peace I seek!”

The whole building was on fire and he could hear his daughter screaming. He started running towards the stairs, yelling out her name. Sam snapped out of his riverie and took the bottle of wine on the table. His past was long buried, it's time to face the present.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Creeza(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
If my hunch is right, im suspecting Alice , hmmm some sisterly blood with hatred going on here. But why?

Bianca baby please dont get a gun.
He who lives by it dies by it. #karma, ask Benedict my character in the ' X 'series( upcoming tho. Sorry for this bibi smiley HOPE im pardoned?)

and the cops are not helping at all. I wonder what that female cop whispered to ashwood.

Thanks Bibijay. I could not read earlier because i was so engrossd in work. Man gats chop wink

edited.

Smart ass Sam, mystery all around you.
And he killed his own family? Geez I love to Hate this guy already.

cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by bibijay123(f): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Creeza:
If my hunch is right, im suspecting Alice , hmmm some sisterly blood with hatred going on here. But why?

He who lives by it dies by it. #karma, ask Benedict my character in the ' X 'series( upcoming tho. Sorry for this bibi smiley HOPE im pardoned?)

and the cops are not helping at all. I wonder what that female cop whispered to ashwood.

Thanks Bibijay. I could not read earlier because i was so engrossd in work. Man gats chop wink

More please.

Yea it's pardoned. grin cheesy yes man gats work oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Creeza(m): 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
bibijay123:

Yea it's pardoned. grin cheesy yes man gats work oo
abi, thank you Ma.

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by ADECULATE(f): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Creeza:

edited.

cheesy

creeza hmmmm. I no wan hear say benedict die oo, shey u hear me. In btw weldone Op. I tink sam(wesley) is innocent of all dis bianca paranoids/accusations jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by crazygod(m): 12:18am On Sep 23, 2017
bibijay123:

Sorry, will drop another one tonight.
Thanks for dropping two beautiful updates. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by bibijay123(f): 12:18am On Sep 23, 2017
crazygod:

Thanks for dropping two beautiful updates. kiss

Eshe sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by bibijay123(f): 12:19am On Sep 23, 2017
ADECULATE:
creeza hmmmm. I no wan hear say benedict die oo, shey u hear me. In btw weldone Op. I tink sam(wesley) is innocent of all dis bianca paranoids/accusations jare

Hmmn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Kimkardashain(f): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Poor Bianca,i pity u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by queenitee(f): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Creeza:

edited.

cheesy

I saw something, 'upcoming' lemme go and register.
I'm not sure Sam killed MJ anymore but I'm sure he knows something and I don't think Alice killed him also.

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Creeza(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2017
queenitee:

I saw something, 'upcoming' lemme go and register.
I'm not sure Sam killed MJ anymore but I'm sure he knows something and I don't think Alice killed him also.
then who did nah? We will have to find out.

Queen i know say you can write like that o. That piece was nice.

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2017
Weldone sis,more pls

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Mbm02: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2017
I think i am suspecting this sam

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by HORLADSTAR(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chai!,i don show late.make i quickly catch up just 4 pages to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by kikiwendy(f): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Aunty bibijay nice story... Sorry I started late. Still waiting for you to remember "Life the way I see it."

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by bibijay123(f): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
kikiwendy:
Aunty bibijay nice story... Sorry I started late. Still waiting for you to remember "Life the way I see it."
Thanks sis. How are you?

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by bibijay123(f): 12:42am On Sep 24, 2017
Chapter Five

Bianca had no idea what she hoped to achieve in life but if there was one thing she was certain of it was putting Sam Tucker behind bars for the rest of his miserable life and that is if she did not kill him before the cops got to him. He might have the charm, the rogue persona, the abs and the physique to trap gullible women but not her. She had also noticed how good he looked. Curly blonde hair, finely sculpted face and lips which begged to be kissed. But he wasn't her type and he would never be. Mj was tall, with a broad chest and black hair. Mj was a man who Sam couldn't hold a candle to. He was a hard worker and an honest man. As for Sam, she knew he was a low life and a criminal. Yet, she had extended an invitation to him.

She wanted him to see what he had done to her. She wanted him to see Martha Faraday, a woman who had been so full of life six months ago and reduced to a vegetable within the blink of an eye. She wanted Sam to see how much damage he had done to them by snatching MJ away from them. He had killed Mj, destroyed their dreams and shattered the life of his poor mother and the cops expected her to sit by and do nothing?

She checked herself in the mirror for one last time, satisfied with what she saw, she picked up her purse and walked into the kitchen where the jar of cookies she had made for Mrs. Faraday was. She placed it in the big basket holding their dinner of roasted turkey, pumpkin pie-Mrs. faraday’s favorite and some apple pies. She included some disposal plates, cups and cutlery.
A knock sounded on her door and she glanced her wrist watch. 5.00pm. I must take note of everything about him, she decided as she answered the door. She had worn a knee length skirt with a white blouse and a black jacket. She also wore a light make up and perfume. One part of her mind told her that she was trying to look good for him. But she knew it was a lie. It was thanksgiving day and she wanted to look good for herself.

“Wow, you look good.” He complimented her

He wore a black slack and a blue shirt. Blue looked very good on him and Bianca found herself looking at him much longer than she intended. She must remember that she was on a mission to bring him down.

“Thanks. You’re not bad yourself.” She said, casually. She wondered if he was the type to let his tongue loose if he had too much to drink. She smiled as an idea took root in her mind.

“A penny for your thought,” He said, flashing her a smile.

“I’m sorry” The words rolled off her tongue before she could stop them.

“Shall we?” He asked.

"Yes," She said and went in for the basket.

“ Let me hold that for you.” He said, pointing to the dinner basket.

What if he tried to assault me on the way? The thought suddenly popped into her head and she patted the gun laying in her purse.

“Thank you” She said and handed it to him.

She followed him outside and searched for his bike.” Where is your bike?”

“That’s my second baby.” He said and pointed to a van. “I thought it would be better if we use it tonight.”

“Umm… that is very thoughtful of you.”She said.

He opened the door for her, waited for her to sit down before closing the door. She gave him directions to the old people's home and they drove in silence until she became uncomfortable with the silence. It was time to put the first phase of her plan into action; find out all she could about him and get him to trust her.

“What do you do for a living?” She asked.

“I have told you before. This and that.” He replied.

“Specifically what?” She asked.

“What do you do for a living?” He asked.

“I write” She said, between clenched teeth.

“Stories?” He asked.

“Songs and I also teach music” She said.

“I’d like hear one of your songs.” He said.

“I don’t sing. I only write.” She replied.

“I’d like to see one of your songs then.” He said.

“I no longer write songs,” She replied.

“Why if I may ask” He asked.

“It’s personal.” She replied.

“How about you tell me why and I also tell you something personal about myself?” He said.

She mulled it over and decided that it sounded good. He was reluctant to talk about himself and that goes to show he really had a secret.

” Okay,” she said,” I no longer write songs because it just stopped coming to me.”

He looked at her and said, ” Don’t force it, give it time and maybe you need to make some peace with your conscience. I presume you feel guilty over something or maybe it’s just a phase which will soon go away.” He reached for her hand and gave it squeeze and she felt an electric bolt run
through her.

“Your turn.” She said with a tremor in her voice.

“Oh. I am allergic to chocolates.” He said.

“What?” She screamed in anger, “How is that personal or a secret?”

“Nobody knows that about me except for you.” He replied with a grin.

“ Thanks for tonight” Bianca said and meant it.

He had been so charming and sweet towards Mrs. Faraday. He laughed at her dry jokes and equally told some dry ones which made her gave out pearls of laughter. It was the first time in six months that she heard the old woman laugh and she seemed almost like her old self. Her nurses kept blushing and they nearly laid themselves at Sam's feet, making themselves his for the taking.

" You’re welcome” he said."Thank you for inviting me. I had so much fun,"

"Me too," She said and quickly clamped her hand over her mouth.

He let out a laughter which made her laugh. She couldn't stop laughing and suddenly she became quiet. She was acting so unlike herself.

An awkward silence ensued as they both stood on the threshold of her apartment, staring at each other, His blue eyes blazed in the darkness and she could see a certain dark flames in them. He wanted her. The realization jolted her and at the same time sent butterflies to the pit of her stomach. Her stupid heart lept and started flipping back and forth and she felt like giving herself a slap! She was on a mission and a woman on a mission shouldn’t be feeling this way.

“Can I kiss you?” He asked, gently pulling her into his strong arms.

MJ. Mj had also asked her the same question on their second date and she had said yes. They had driven to a lake side which he said was his special spot and they made out in the open, with the sky as their blanket and now his murderer was also asking the same question. She didn’t realize that a tear had slipped down her cheek until she felt the tip of his finger brush it away. Sam took her silence as a yes and planted his lips softly on hers. His tongue traced the contours of her lips, nibbling on it. His tongue sought out hers and he kissed her passionately. She made a small sound in her throat as she braced her arms on his chest. He broke the kiss and then she came back to her senses. She whirled around, unlocked her door and fled into her apartment.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by kerr9(f): 3:15am On Sep 24, 2017
nice
Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 24, 2017
Nice update

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by cbella(f): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Finally I found another one!!
Deeejah, Gloryejims.
Lets enjoy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Deeejah(f): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
cbella:

Deeejah, Gloryejims.

Lets enjoy

Yaay!!! Thank you dearie

2 Likes

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by veekid(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sam is a fùcking smart ass

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by kikiwendy(f): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
bibijay123:
Thanks sis. How are you?
I'm okay

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by queenitee(f): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sam, Sam who are you?

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Gloryejims(f): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
cbella:

Deeejah, Gloryejims.

Lets enjoy

Thanks for the mention.. I'll take the front row

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden / Popular Works Of African Poets. / The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.