Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan (21663 Views)

Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC / Buhari Looks Like Jonathan - Jamila Abubakar / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by pedrilo: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
fabre4:

how much did Jonathan loot
if..., I repeat, if u dnt answer this question, God will punish u!

Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by yaki84: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
junketer:
i agree with some of the things you said but also in football, when a coach is sacked, the next coach is expected to do better than the last. Jonathan was like a football coach that took a team(nigeria) which normally finishes in the 15 or 16th position to a respectable 8th position. But then the detractors came. They said the coach must be sacked and that their own coach will do better. The coach is sacked and another is appointed but instead of taking the team up the table he takes the team to the relegation zone. Nigeria is approaching relegation.
bros we r not approaching, we have been REMOED!
Incase u dont understand REmo stars is a club in nigerian premier league that just got relegated.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by junketer(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cinkq:
I also agree with your point but don't you think buhari needs time? You know it's always verry difficult to make sucess when the foundation you meet on ground is a faulty one,this is why i think we all need to be patient with buhari before castigating him. We can asess buhari's performance after the end of his tenure.
yeah, everyone needs time. Buhari is already in his 3rd year as the president. To be honest, i never expected anything good with buhari but when he was elected i was hoping that buhari will prove me wrong but alas, he has become worse. Buhari totally lost me when he went abroad for an ear infection. You give time to someone who is turning things around but with buhari we are honestly moving backwards. If buhari were a CEO in your company would you still retain him after 2 years with these same results in your company. I am still waiting for the day this government will admit they are wrong about something.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by Ruggedpen: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cinkq:
NO SOAP/ SWEET WORDS CAN WASH JONATHAN CLEAN FROM THE EVIL SOME OF HIS MINISTERS COMMITED UNDER HIS WATCH. Like in football now, if a team performs well the coach will be hailed/praised and if the team does otherwise the coach will be blamed and even sent parking if the poor performance continues. This is exactly what jonathan got in the last election. TO ME, JONATHAN REMAINS THE WORST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD. A president that approved documents without checking or going through them.
Yes bro, you are right but most of those people have decamped from PDP to APC and their sins are forgiven and their are all made clean, even sylva house confiscated by court are released and Alison Madueke building forfeited. This all go towards the saying that Nigeria is fantastically corrupt under Buhari.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by bejeria101(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
The legend of sicker went to u.k for free? Awon oponu
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by SBG04: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
What is this dunce called Reno Saying? Did the EFCC not freeze the bank accounts of Patience Jonathan, Badlucks wife, containing a cumulative USD30million? Her friends and cronies nko that looted money on her behalf? Bola Shagaya, Esther Oba and Co? Their bank accounts containing sizable sums were also frozen. Is Patience not married to Badluck? Are you telling me the wife was stealing and the husband was unaware? Or rather the husband was stealing in the wifes name? So why the comparism with Abacha? Yes!!! Jonathan's government (with the likes of Diezani, Dasuki, Bala mohammed, Mohammed Adoke, Musliu Obanikoro, Stella Oduah, and all his service chiefs) looted more than Abacha's government. FACT!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by undefeateds: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
APC is just a confuse party,they have nothing to offer,all they want is to assume power, now they be get it they don't know what to do with it,only story upon story, blaming of other people for their failure, well it is not their fault, is the fault of those bastard mumu that voted them in
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by Lloydfather(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Only thieves, lazy vagabounds, senile idiots and unrepentant dogs lacking decency in every regards support a Jonathan regime that brought bh to abuja, steadily grew poverty while mortgaging the future generations into debt.
Do u want to know how the leadership of Hausa man and Igbo man will be? Visit Hausa market like Alaba rago and under bridge ijora Lagos, u will see how dirty and stinking those places are.
Also visit Alaba int'l, trade fair and Coker market, and see how neat and organized those places are then u'll understand why Nigeria is in this present situation.

For those of u who is campaigning for another Awusa animal to be ur president.
As e dey my mind na so i talk am.

Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by ofuonyebi: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hello! Omowetin? if you are not sure, then ask dasuki, ask deziani, ask koro-ibo, ask Ffk & co.Ltd..

if you still pretend after asking, then, it is 'because you are involve'....apology to obj
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
paBuhari:
They say he was corrupt yet food was cheap during his reign.
They say he looted Nigeria, yet Nigeria's economy was booming under him.
They say he milked Nigeria dry, yet money was circulating every where, even beggers were enjoying.
They say he is clueless, yet hunger never ravaged Nigerians during his tenure.
They say he was an economic calamity, yet Nigeria was never in recession under his govt.
They say he is a kindergarten president, yet his govt is composed of the best economic team that led Nigeria's economy to be the largest in Africa!
They abused him and called him goat, yet he never arrested those who call him goat.

Goodluck Jonathan's perfomance keeps speaking for him, two years after leaving office.
GEJ, the best prsident Nigeria ever had. cool

when people like you talk i begin to doubt if i was in nigeria wen GEJ governed ...
best president voted out by 95% of the citizens...who is decieving who??
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by junketer(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
yaki84:

bros we r not approaching, we have been REMOED!
Incase u dont understand REmo stars is a club in nigerian premier league that just got relegated.

Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by plaetton: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Disenchanted ipob stealing has never been beneficial to any decent human being

Again, resorting to tribal slurs is all your cow brain have to offer.
Not intelligent enough to make a sensible argument?

Do remember the famous words " Abacha did not steal " ?
Hhhm!
I wonder which man of integrity uttered those words .

Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by SBG04: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
lexy2014:
what was d foundation buhari inherited: d largest economy in Africa, an exchange rate less than N200 to a $...two years is a milestone. Some people even use 100days. Give buhari 10yeara, he wouldn't do better than what he has done so far. Compare buharis reign 2d time osinbajo was acting president d first time out&tell me u didn't notice a difference. even d forex market reacted. N14trn budgeted in 2 years and little or nothing to show?that's very poor
Bro most of what you have written here is pure ignorance but i won't call you out and insult you but rather will lecture you on what is fact. Buhari inherited an economy with plenty leakages. Subsidy was consuming trillions of naira every year. Buhari got rid of that when he came in. Three states of the Federation were under Boko haram seige and state of emergency. Boko haram was even expanding to Gombe and Kogi states at the twilight of Jonathan's regime if you remember well. Today Boko haram has been decimated with pockets of terrorists remaining on the outskirts of Borno close to Cameroun and isolated sucide bombings close to maiduguri. Also, at the twilight of Jonathans regime, there was rampant fuel scarcity because jonathan couldn't account for the subsidy money and even lost track of how much was supposed to be paid. At the twilight of Jonathan's regime, the Federal Government was borrowing money to pay workers salaries. Okonjo Iweala confirmed this in a vanguard interview in March 2015. Lets not forget that almost all the 36 states of the Federation couldnt pay workers salaries when Jonathan left. So this idea that there was milk and honey when Jonathans government ended is a blatant lie!!!
Lets not forget what Jonathan and his NSA did. They took bullion vans and went to the CBN to pack our national patrimony and distribute to their PDP loyalists through Diezani and Fidelity bank.
Finally about the economic points you raised. At the onset of Buharis regime, the price of oil plunged from USD 110 that obtained in Jonathan's regime to around USD 27 in most of 2015 and 2016. If we had savings to cushion the effects of this fall in oil price, like we did in 2008 during the global financial crisis when we had enough dollar reserves saved by Obasanjo's regime, Nigeria would not have entered recession. But Jonathan squandered everything on Diezani and the PDP. If in your ignorant little way you think Jonathan is your messiah and saviour. I really pity you. There is a reason i still call the man Badluck. He was just to dull to have been given the mantle of leadership of a country like Nigeria.

Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by Nemesis1: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

So you mean the zoo was good to you when gej was feeding you crumbs?

Sweet finishing

Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by Nemesis1: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
SBG04:

Bro most of what you have written here is pure ignorance but i won't call you out and insult you but rather will lecture you on what is fact. Buhari inherited an economy with plenty leakages. Subsidy was consuming trillions of naira every year. Buhari got rid of that when he came in. Three states of the Federation were under Boko haram seige and state of emergency. Boko haram was even expanding to Gombe and Kogi states at the twilight of Jonathan's regime if you remember well. Today Boko haram has been decimated with pockets of terrorists remaining on the outskirts of Borno close to Cameroun and isolated sucide bombings close to maiduguri. Also, at the twilight of Jonathans regime, there was rampant fuel scarcity because jonathan couldn't account for the subsidy money and even lost track of how much was supposed to be paid. At the twilight of Jonathan's regime, the Federal Government was borrowing money to pay workers salaries. Okonjo Iweala confirmed this in a vanguard interview in March 2015. Lets not forget that almost all the 36 states of the Federation couldnt pay workers salaries when Jonathan left. So this idea that there was milk and honey when Jonathans government ended is a blatant lie!!!
Lets not forget what Jonathan and his NSA did. They took bullion vans and went to the CBN to pack our national patrimony and distribute to their PDP loyalists through Diezani and Fidelity bank.
Finally about the economic points you raised. At the onset of Buharis regime, the price of oil plunged from USD 110 that obtained in Jonathan's regime to around USD 27 in most of 2015 and 2016. If we had savings to cushion the effects of this fall in oil price, like we did in 2008 during the global financial crisis when we had enough dollar reserves saved by Obasanjo's regime, Nigeria would not have entered recession. But Jonathan squandered everything on Diezani and the PDP. If in your ignorant little way you think Jonathan is your messiah and saviour. I really pity you. There is a reason i still call the man Badluck. He was just to dull to have been given the mantle of leadership of a country like Nigeria.

Words from a wise man
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
APC spent over $14 trillion on budgets? What have APC done with over $14 trillion?

89% of members now in APC were PDP governors, lawmakers, and served under PDP governments in various positions. Let PDP return to government and Nigerians will know the real corrupt government when APC will be begging the grounds to open and swallow them up in time of probing.

APC must give accounts of their administration after 2019.

Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by lungtruth(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
rexnuelll:
Reno should just move on and face his private life. Continuous defence of ineffectual GEJ govt is becoming boring and absurd. GEJ failed and PMB is also failing. 2019 will be interesting.

Please I want to understand the area or an angle GEJ failed because I could remember:
1. 1 Dollars was 197, now 500
2. A bag of rice 7500, now 23500
3. A litre of fuel 87, now 145
4. Flight ticket within the county 16000, now 31500
and there was no recession in the country. Kindly not hate GEJ because he is from minority group, he try his best compare to general buhari with coconut head. In life, you can't give what you don't have. GEJ is our son, he make us proud, we love him.

Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by Crossguy: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
For speaking the truth, this is for you my guy
paBuhari:
They say he milked Nigeria dry, yet money was circulating every where, even beggers were enjoying.
They say he was an economic calamity, yet Nigeria was never in recession under his govt.
They say he is a kindergarten president, yet his govt is composed of the best economic team that led Nigeria's economy to be the largest in Africa!
They abused him and called him goat, yet he never arrested those who call him goat.

Goodluck Jonathan's perfomance keeps speaking for him, two years after leaving office.

Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by Crossguy: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
ericsmith:

when people like you talk i begin to doubt if i was in nigeria wen GEJ governed ...
best president voted out by 95% of the citizens...who is decieving who??

Just take this

Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by deomelo: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Reno Omokri, Bestselling author of the worldwide amazon #1 bestseller (Conspiracy Theory) Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years: Chibok, 2015 and Other Conspiracies

Crook and liar defending another crook and liar.

Who dash this loser Amazon best selling book claim?

The useless book of lies and rubbish is ranked number 751,552 on Amazon so what is the crook talking about?

Such ranking on Amazon means people didn't buy that rubbish..

These clowns can lie sha.

Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by Akainzo(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chascop:
One thing about Buhari is that he doesn't loot like past presidents but people around him do what ever they like. they loot without being quesrioned but when you deviate from the terms and condition given ,then you'd be remembered just like Mama Taraba.

stupid and clueless APC.

I guess Diezani was not around GEJ, she was actually the President.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by Akainzo(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
LegDoLand:
As controversial as Reno has been, there is a lot of truth in all what he said.

The layman on the street does not understand economic jargons. He only understands that the economy is bad when he can no longer buy what is buys for 5naira for 5naira. And that is exactly what is happening now!

I don't care whether GEJ's administration looted the world, all i know is, things were far better and easier in his time. The economic realities now is a perfect reflection of APC's administrative performance, which is he can unarguably refer to as, BAD

The APC should leave GEJ alone. They have had the reins of power for almost 3years now and they are still playing the blame game.

GEJ, we miss you. embarassed cry

We are LegDoLand...check out one of our collections

This is the simpleton mindset that keeps getting this country into the abyss.

You don't care if GEJ looted the country, so long as you had crumbs to eat! Na wa! Is that how you would react if the estate was your fathers own, would you not care if your senior brother was looting the family wealth?

With this kind of strange reasoning, how would we get our youths to start thinking better?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by lexy2014: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
SBG04:

u have already insulted me with ur choice of words so there's no need saying u won't insult. I usually feel disappointed meeting ur likes almost on a daily basis on NL. NL now has a reputation as a platform 4 people without d least form of courtesy or civility. no one has a monopoly of knowledge as everyone has a right 2 his opinion based on d info available and his/her perspective of things. D way some of u choose 2 condescend 2d level of mediocrity in order 2 express urselves, is most amusing. I believe that no matter what u have 2 say, its important u say it with d utmost civility and maturity u can muster. So far u haven't done that. U ended up wasting ur time with ur lecture. cos of ur choice of I didn't bother reading. D first few lines were enough 4 me.cheers

Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by ShySteady(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
GEJ raised the bar too high for Buhari hence the comparism even after leaving office.

I blame Jonathan for not being a regular Nigerian politician...

He raised the standard too high!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by SeanDada1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Saammiee:
Well, things were definitely better during his time compared to The Saint Era

So you know??
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by arsenal33: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
paBuhari:

He said he tarred 25,000km of govt roads, - We cant see them
He said he fixed our health systems, we no see good hospitals
He privatised PHCN, he gave it to his cabal.
He said he spent billions on refineries, none was working.
He didnt pay lecturers, they were always on strike.
He said there was freedom, ask Amaechi, Timipre Sylva and Leadership newspaper journalists

Yes there was easy money under GEJ, but what did we do with it?
Look at what you listed above, little infrastructure
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by SBG04: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
lexy2014:
u have already insulted me with ur choice of words so there's no need saying u won't insult. I usually feel disappointed meeting ur likes almost on a daily basis on NL. NL now has a reputation as a platform 4 people without d least form of courtesy or civility. no one has a monopoly of knowledge as everyone has a right 2 his opinion based on d info available and his/her perspective of things. D way some of u choose 2 condescend 2d level of mediocrity in order 2 express urselves, is most amusing. I believe that no matter what u have 2 say, its important u say it with d utmost civility and maturity u can muster. So far u haven't done that. U ended up wasting ur time with ur lecture. cos of ur choice of I didn't bother reading. D first few lines were enough 4 me.cheers
I really tried to restrain myself from going overboard but I ultimately did. For that I'm sorry.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by arsenal33: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
lungtruth:
[color=#006600][/color]

Please I want to understand the area or an angle GEJ failed because I could remember:
1. 1 Dollars was 197, now 500
2. A bag of rice 7500, now 23500
3. A litre of fuel 87, now 145
4. Flight ticket within the county 16000, now 31500
and there was no recession in the country. Kindly not hate GEJ because he is from minority group, he try his best compare to general buhari with coconut head. In life, you can't give what you don't have. GEJ is our son, he make us proud, we love him.
You cant understand because you do not realise that when you loot today, you will suffer the consequence tomorrow.
When next mass looting takes place, keep quiet again
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by kiddkash(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
don't you have shame? how much did you sell your dignity
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by nairanaira12: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Between the crumb of GEJ and the "fullness" of Buhari, which one is better?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by objobj: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
paBuhari:

You use your head to carry load only. the brain is not working.
Was the economy not booming because the oil price was high?
With that every other thing follows.

Dont be naive pls.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by SBG04: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
ShySteady:
GEJ raised the bar too high for Buhari hence the comparism even after leaving office.

I blame Jonathan for not being a regular Nigerian politician...

He raised the standard too high!
I'm sure your comparison is ironic. You probably mean his government looted so much that no other can loot better. Diezanis cross country intercontinental looting is unparalleled in Nigeria's history. For the first time since the days of Abacha, we have the UKs international crimes office, the US department of Justice, the Swiss government and the Nigerian government working in concert to investigate and prosecute a former Nigerian government official (Diezani Maduekwe) who was Jonathan's cash cow for the 2015 elections. He used her to steal money for the elections and when she was caught, he left the woman to hang high and dry, even after she came out as having cancer. The bastard called Jonathan didn't have the honour to stand by the woman he used to steal money. He has left her to die in prison in London and take the fall for all his crimes. The most dishonorable President in Nigeria's history.

Ondo Police Arrest, Detain Organiser Of ‘osinbajo For 2023 President’ Campaign I / Buhari Assents To Police Bill 2020 / Boko Haram Now Attacking Private Residences - Nigerian Army

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120