Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Fifteen Year Old Girl Cries Out To Save Other Victims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fifteen Year Old Girl Cries Out To Save Other Victims (976 Views)

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifteen Year Old Girl Cries Out To Save Other Victims by 1Nairaboy(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Promised a better future but ended up in prostitution
Now the origin of this is it from the irresponsible parent or illiteracy

Here is what she said - My Brothers and Sister, this man you are seeing right now and this woman used to be my
boss and madam before. They brought me to Europe for prostitution. I'm just 15 year old.
My name is Chioma Chimezie. They told my mother they run a very big supermarket in greece
and they need me to come and help them that they will change my life and make me be
a happy person in life. They tried to make paper for me to come through flight and when I was
making myself to come they ask me to go and thumb print and after I thumbprint it did not
work and I do it again I did it two time I went to do fingerprint because I want to make passport
and come to europe but it did not work and after they asked me to come through land that there's
nothing I should be patience there is nothing that will hurt me on my way and I say okay! I
went there through land i suffered on my way, there was no food to eat I almost died on my way
before I got to europe and they brought me to their home and after they say that I should
go and work road and I told them I have not do it before and I am still a virgin because
they told my mother i am coming to help them in supermarket in greece they did not
tell me i was coming to do prostitution. I have no choice I decide no I will not do it but they
beat me my brothers and sisters this man and this woman beat the hell out of me and I have no
choice I decided working in street as a prostitute and not only that everytime this woman is
not at home this man used to rape me he used to rape me all the time and ask me to close my
mouth that if I say anything he will kill me and kill my mother in Nigeria, then I close my mouth and after
that I started working and giving them money they asked me to pay them fourty thousand Euro and I came
from land I have no choice my mother and father is not here with me I started working and i was working and after I
don't know what happened I was very sick I went to the hospital and they say I have contacted HIV and I was
deported back to Nigeria.
crying.. sob
Voiced:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NM1jaTZ0WQ
and now I have brought shame to my family, especially to my mother crying and not only that my brothers and sisters
the time I was staying with this man in his home they used to make fake papers for people, this man is a very big
fraudstar they used to make fake paper people will come to them for a traveling document they pretend that they
make traveling documents and it's a lie they make fake document for them and collect a big sum of money from them him
and his wife will be planning evil all the time. If people come to them they will smile and laugh and after this people go they
will start to stab them at the back and after they make fake paper all the time for this people this people will not know and
after they go sometimes I will hear them talking on phone that this people have been arrested all because they make fake
paper for them. My brothers and sisters this people are big fraudstars they take big money from people and damagetheir life.
I am doing right now just for you people to help me to share, share it my brothers and sisters to save other victims that
have not come to them because they will take money from them and after those people will be arrested by police just
because they don't know what happened consigning the document, please my brethen, share this video,share this record,
share the picture share it share it to the whole world until he gets to greek governor this people needs to be arrested they
are fraudstars they have destroyed my life and now I have no future right now please share this record share it for them
until it get to greek governor my brother share it my brother let then know the kind of evil world we are living in people are
full of evil this people they live in greece, athens and i remember they used to go to Dominion church and the name of the
man is Wisdom please share this record until it gets to greek governor share it and save lives

Re: Fifteen Year Old Girl Cries Out To Save Other Victims by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2017
Somebody pleaseee help her!!

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Year Old Girl Cries Out To Save Other Victims by Nutase: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Fifteen Year Old Girl Cries Out To Save Other Victims by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2017
quite a pity

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Year Old Girl Cries Out To Save Other Victims by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Parents shld be cautioned and b responsible to think that someone else ll train their children without any strings attached it's rare

(1) (Reply)

What A Nairalander Saw At First Bank ATM In Ahoada Town (shocking Pix) / 15 Year Old Girl Stabbed 80 Times And Set On Fire By Man She Met On Facebook / They Try To Scam Me, This Kind Harsh Period So.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.